• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump Is Unstoppable
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Trump Is Unstoppable
Am neither a SJW nor a fan of clinton.

Nor did I say I was for remain either. I just said I expected that remain would win.

As for prejudice towards blue collar types? Dont have any. Am from a working class background.

Brexit was not about local vs central.

It was about fear.

So was the US election.

Fear won.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 05:39 PM by JJ Roberts.)
12-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Again, you sound like you're reading of a BBC teleprompter. Yes, there was a lot of fear-mongering this election (on both sides).

But fear isn't inherently bad.

With current immigration rates, europeans/Americans have A LOT to fear. If that's the kick in the ass they needed to do something about it so be it.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 12:44 AM by SpecialEd.)
12-20-2016, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Every BBC documentary I've seen has talked about "the Americans and their guns", and "fear of _".
12-20-2016, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Guys who dislike Trump who are not actual SJWs(or just aggressively go with the mainstream media narrative) are usually smarter guys who just have instant disdain for a man who they deem as unworthy of being so much more successful than they will be.

Their confirmation bias is that huge they are incapable of seeing his moments of greatness. He just ran possibly the most successful political campaign in history and alls they can focus on is spelling mistake's on Twitter or bashful statements he's made.

Their ego's are pretty much reliant on his failure at this point. Can't be pleasant. You guys would be much better getting on the Trump train. If the world does end which was far more likely to happen under Clinton's uncalled for hyper aggressive stance towards Russia then at least you still got to assfuck the liberals.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 04:40 AM by Rick91.)
12-20-2016, 04:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(12-20-2016, 04:39 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Guys who dislike Trump who are not actual SJWs(or just aggressively go with the mainstream media narrative) are usually smarter guys who just have instant disdain for a man who they deem as unworthy of being so much more successful than they will be.

Their confirmation bias is that huge they are incapable of seeing his moments of greatness. He just ran possibly the most successful political campaign in history and alls they can focus on is spelling mistake's on Twitter or bashful statements he's made.

Their ego's are pretty much reliant on his failure at this point. Can't be pleasant. You guys would be much better getting on the Trump train. If the world does end which was far more likely to happen under Clinton's uncalled for hyper aggressive stance towards Russia then at least you still got to assfuck the liberals.

Merkels guests at it again.

At least 9 dead in truck attack in Berlin tonight.
12-20-2016, 07:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Czech Republic
(12-20-2016, 07:14 AM)Sexiback Wrote: Merkels guests at it again.

Her legacy will be that of the worst European leader of her time.  It's not like it will just be people saying this with 20/20 hindsight, her mistakes with the immigration crisis were obvious at the time and she went ahead putting German fiscal interests ahead of the safety of her (and many other European) people.
12-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(12-20-2016, 08:42 AM)Hicks Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 07:14 AM)Sexiback Wrote: Merkels guests at it again.

Her legacy will be that of the worst European leader of her time.  It's not like it will just be people saying this with 20/20 hindsight, her mistakes with the immigration crisis were obvious at the time and she went ahead putting German fiscal interests ahead of the safety of her (and many other European) people.

I hope all my german brethren are feeling plenty culturally enriched this morning. This going to be a common occurrence in the coming years. 

Unless germans wake up and get rid of their politicians they'll end up going full on 1933 again.
12-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

(12-20-2016, 12:28 AM)SpecialE Wrote: But fear isn't inherently bad.

With current immigration rates, europeans/Americans have A LOT to fear. If that's the kick in the ass they needed to do something about it so be it.

Fear is absolutely inherently bad. It's an inner negative emotion that causes people to engage in outer negative behaviour.

You are mistaking fear with danger.

They are not the same thing.

Danger is real (like placing incompatible cultures together) - fear is a product of your mind and is not real.

I am not going to get on the trump train because his only interests are the aggrandisement of his own name and self en-enrichment.

I like that fact that the next president is not a member of the political elite but a thin skinned sociopath with NPD ain't the way to go.
12-20-2016, 08:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Does "the Donald" get it-
http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-is-a-u...ns/5518627
12-24-2016, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^I think everyone has noticed by now that the so called "Islamic State" is slaughtering muslims by the thousands, and hasn't attempted ONE SINGLE ATTACK on the foremost enemy of Islam.

Look at the countries ISIS has overrun...

Iraq. Syria. Libya. And attempts in Lebanon and Iran. All these countries are foes of Israel.

Meanwhile the countries that accept kosher currency (Saudi, Turkey) have been entirely left alone.
12-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(12-24-2016, 10:55 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^I think everyone has noticed by now that the so called "Islamic State" is slaughtering muslims by the thousands, and hasn't attempted ONE SINGLE ATTACK on the foremost enemy of Islam.

Iraq. Syria. Libya. And attempts in Lebanon and Iran. All these countries are foes of Israel.

Meanwhile the countries that accept kosher currency (Saudi, Turkey) have been entirely left alone.

That's not quite right, Turkeys been hit by ISIS. Of course Saudi Arabia isn't, they're paying ISIS wages, weapons, logistics.

Israel? Who knows? Israel would probably nukem, or start an all out invasion war. Not impossible to imagine Israel funding ISIS too through back channels, unofficially of course.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2016, 08:08 AM by Sexiback.)
12-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Serious question why do those Jews with the hats and ponytails dress so absurdly? Have they always done this? They doing it to goad people into telling them they look like morons so they can go full Jew and sue them or is there some sort of advantage my goy eyes are not picking up on?
01-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Normie thoughts-
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...710AAbRXFK

Scholar wise to the JQs thoughts-
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/20...d.html?m=1

Independent Review of scholars book (I have a copy of this book and have read the whole thing cover to cover)-
http://www.rense.com/general83/juddisc.htm

And this one is just LOL (how Jewish owned Amazon treated the book)-
http://www.rense.com/general82/amz.htm
01-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fgeorgio Offline
Stowaway

Greece
(12-24-2016, 10:55 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^I think everyone has noticed by now that the so called "Islamic State" is slaughtering muslims by the thousands, and hasn't attempted ONE SINGLE ATTACK on the foremost enemy of Islam.

Have you been living in a different planet?Every few days there are ISIS attacks in Turkey.Plus a truck attack in Jerusalem.
01-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Find Reply