• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump Is Unstoppable
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Czech Republic
RE: Trump Is Unstoppable
(03-14-2017, 12:07 AM)TideRide Wrote: The USA today is like a reality show gone bad.

Well at least it's in the hands of somebody who has experience with bad reality shows
03-14-2017, 01:14 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • TideRide
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The neocons are beginning to infest his administration like rats. It's not good. Trump himself hasn't shown me any reason to think he's not genuine. At least so far.

As for me, I'm keeping my head low. I think the political scene here is going to get increasingly dicey. I'm just focusing on my hustles.

Speaking out is folly if (((they))) can takeaway your livelihood. You need fuck you money before you can say "fuck you". So that's my immediate focus right now. That and fornicating with loose women.?
03-20-2017, 08:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^ Welcome back. Everyone seems to have left and the forum is pretty dead now. Tongue

What hustles are you engaged in these days? The old affiliate marketing/SEO stuff, or some other shit?
03-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Hey man, yea I noticed the forum was pretty dead in my absence. I wonder what dash and Rick are up to lol.

P. S. The hustles are the same. But the truth is businesses take years to build, and can be destroyed in a day. I'm just saying until I have substantial assets(real estate, investments, etc..) I'm going to try be as apolitical as possible.
03-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Find Reply