• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump Is Unstoppable
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Trump Is Unstoppable
(03-14-2017, 12:07 AM)TideRide Wrote: The USA today is like a reality show gone bad.

Well at least it's in the hands of somebody who has experience with bad reality shows
03-14-2017, 01:14 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • TideRide
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The neocons are beginning to infest his administration like rats. It's not good. Trump himself hasn't shown me any reason to think he's not genuine. At least so far.

As for me, I'm keeping my head low. I think the political scene here is going to get increasingly dicey. I'm just focusing on my hustles.

Speaking out is folly if (((they))) can takeaway your livelihood. You need fuck you money before you can say "fuck you". So that's my immediate focus right now. That and fornicating with loose women.?
03-20-2017, 08:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^ Welcome back. Everyone seems to have left and the forum is pretty dead now. Tongue

What hustles are you engaged in these days? The old affiliate marketing/SEO stuff, or some other shit?
03-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Hey man, yea I noticed the forum was pretty dead in my absence. I wonder what dash and Rick are up to lol.

P. S. The hustles are the same. But the truth is businesses take years to build, and can be destroyed in a day. I'm just saying until I have substantial assets(real estate, investments, etc..) I'm going to try be as apolitical as possible.
03-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick I told you Trump was NWO/ZOG!

This Syraia bullshit is N(J)ew World Order all the way. Assad was fighting ISIS not promoting it like the ZOG nations yet he still gets bombed? The reason is he is one of the few countries left w/o a Rothschild ran central bank.

All of you were Trumped. You should know Jew Yuck Shitty (NYC) is Commie (aka Rothschild central bank scammer)central.

Remember this in four years (or less) when there's a huge war-
Trumps just another FDR (Jew York establishment member who sold his campaign on populist and anti war bs lies to the masses then flipped on them after he got in office and did what his (((handlers))) told him to do).
04-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Really don't know why so many people throw a hissyfit over a bit of cruise missiling.

Every new pres needs to have his commander in chief debut.

Those missiles were probably past their 'best before' date anyway. Do any of you know how expensive it is to disarm and degrade explosive ordnance? Besides, promises to the defence industry were made a long time ago.

Big Howdedoo to the russians too. Their most advanced air defence system really came through for them didn't it. So you mean you tracked 59 cruise missiles and decided not to intercept them as they weren't a threat to russian forces and know for sure only 23 hit their targets but have no idea where the others went? 

Nothing actually happened. But you bet the Syrians will have a russian guy watching next time they find a bunch of bombs at the back of some warhouse  and think its a good idea to load em up with Trump being a bit of a loose canon and all.

Even Jimmy Carter tried to invade Iran remember. Say what you want, you only actually feel like the president of the US of A once you split some Hajis Raytheon style.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 01:35 AM by Sexiback.)
04-10-2017, 01:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
"Once you split some Hajis Raytheon style" lmao

Sexiback- you're well read enough to know the majority of modern wars are complete and utter bullshit engineered by the banksters and military industrial complex. The rapefugees/imvader Haji issue can be handled via tight borders and deportation of ISIS types. The politicians are prostitutes doing what their Bankster and intl conglomerate Johns tell them to do.

Trumpstein got in on a platform of populism and nationalism not being a neocon scammer aka GW Bush 2.0. Like I told everybody before- you CANNOT trust NY area politicians (i.e. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, etc). They ARE the swamp.
04-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(04-10-2017, 03:52 PM)TideRide Wrote: "Once you split some Hajis Raytheon style" lmao

Sexiback- you're well read enough to know the majority of modern wars are complete and utter bullshit engineered by the banksters and military industrial complex. The rapefugees/imvader Haji issue can be handled via tight borders and deportation of ISIS types. The politicians are prostitutes doing what their Bankster and intl conglomerate Johns tell them to do.

Trumpstein got in on a platform of populism and nationalism not being a neocon scammer aka GW Bush 2.0. Like I told everybody before- you CANNOT trust NY area politicians (i.e. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, etc). They ARE the swamp.

Sure they are. But 

1. Wars are a motor for economic development.
2. We can pretty much do wars now at a minimal/marginal human cost for our side(s)
3. The hajis hate us, make no mistake. 
4. Y'all are dumbasses for thinking Trump/Clinton/Gore/Obama would be in any way different from one another at the end of the day. 

Ain't no getting shit fixed with deportation. They're already here. They've got the passports, most of them are nationals, or will be until we wake up. Most european countries are fucked anyway. America should be fine, you still have your heartland and guns and some pride in being American. Another bout of nasty ass nationalism might 'fix Europe' but probably screw up our freedoms and societies more than the angry men in trucks can ever do. It's a question of chosing your poison.

Really don't know what russias problem is though. Why don't they just drop Asad and the crazy irani clerics? What is there to gain? Do russians want to go on holiday to Syria or go have an exchange year in Teheran? They're just clinging onto the old rilvary to US/Europe for the sake of it. How is Putin constantly antagonising and confronting the west good for the russian people? Problem is it's becoming a bit dangerous. Like with the commies the Russians actually believe their own propaganda now. They actually believe they're strong.

China I find most interesting in all of them. All they really care about I think is money, but they're making some plays in SEA thinking the US is distracted and might actually be the ones that set fire to the powderkeg.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 05:06 PM by Sexiback.)
04-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
Sexiback Wrote:Y'all are dumbasses for thinking Trump/Clinton/Gore/Obama would be in any way different from one another at the end of the day

Anybody who was at any point passionate for either side should just reflect on this comment for a while.  It's by far the most true statement in this entire thread.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 12:49 AM by Hicks.)
04-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GmaniFisto Offline
Gunner

United Kingdom
The question now is ; " has Trump been corrupted by the Neo-Cons?"

This flip flop on Syria and Assad is very worrying.
07-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Man I wonder if Rick91 and SpecialEd still buy into the Trump train?

I told all of you guys from day 1 it was all a Zionist neocon scam. Every upper echelon US Politican is Goldman Sucks/The Rothshits/Military Industrial Scammer Complexes little crack ho bitch trick and that's it. Clown ass corrupt no damn good Joomerica politics.

These lying Neocon pos will invade Iran next. Or is it turn Russia into a glass parking lot?
As the bagel turns...
07-29-2017, 01:21 AM
Find Reply