Trump Is Unstoppable
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Trump Is Unstoppable
"Once you split some Hajis Raytheon style" lmao

Sexiback- you're well read enough to know the majority of modern wars are complete and utter bullshit engineered by the banksters and military industrial complex. The rapefugees/imvader Haji issue can be handled via tight borders and deportation of ISIS types. The politicians are prostitutes doing what their Bankster and intl conglomerate Johns tell them to do.

Trumpstein got in on a platform of populism and nationalism not being a neocon scammer aka GW Bush 2.0. Like I told everybody before- you CANNOT trust NY area politicians (i.e. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, etc). They ARE the swamp.
04-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(04-10-2017, 03:52 PM)TideRide Wrote: "Once you split some Hajis Raytheon style" lmao

Sexiback- you're well read enough to know the majority of modern wars are complete and utter bullshit engineered by the banksters and military industrial complex. The rapefugees/imvader Haji issue can be handled via tight borders and deportation of ISIS types. The politicians are prostitutes doing what their Bankster and intl conglomerate Johns tell them to do.

Trumpstein got in on a platform of populism and nationalism not being a neocon scammer aka GW Bush 2.0. Like I told everybody before- you CANNOT trust NY area politicians (i.e. Woodrow Wilson, FDR, the Clintons, etc). They ARE the swamp.

Sure they are. But 

1. Wars are a motor for economic development.
2. We can pretty much do wars now at a minimal/marginal human cost for our side(s)
3. The hajis hate us, make no mistake. 
4. Y'all are dumbasses for thinking Trump/Clinton/Gore/Obama would be in any way different from one another at the end of the day. 

Ain't no getting shit fixed with deportation. They're already here. They've got the passports, most of them are nationals, or will be until we wake up. Most european countries are fucked anyway. America should be fine, you still have your heartland and guns and some pride in being American. Another bout of nasty ass nationalism might 'fix Europe' but probably screw up our freedoms and societies more than the angry men in trucks can ever do. It's a question of chosing your poison.

Really don't know what russias problem is though. Why don't they just drop Asad and the crazy irani clerics? What is there to gain? Do russians want to go on holiday to Syria or go have an exchange year in Teheran? They're just clinging onto the old rilvary to US/Europe for the sake of it. How is Putin constantly antagonising and confronting the west good for the russian people? Problem is it's becoming a bit dangerous. Like with the commies the Russians actually believe their own propaganda now. They actually believe they're strong.

China I find most interesting in all of them. All they really care about I think is money, but they're making some plays in SEA thinking the US is distracted and might actually be the ones that set fire to the powderkeg.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 05:06 PM by Sexiback.)
04-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
Sexiback Wrote:Y'all are dumbasses for thinking Trump/Clinton/Gore/Obama would be in any way different from one another at the end of the day

Anybody who was at any point passionate for either side should just reflect on this comment for a while.  It's by far the most true statement in this entire thread.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 12:49 AM by Hicks.)
04-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GmaniFisto Offline
Deckhand

United Kingdom
The question now is ; " has Trump been corrupted by the Neo-Cons?"

This flip flop on Syria and Assad is very worrying.
07-01-2017, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Man I wonder if Rick91 and SpecialEd still buy into the Trump train?

I told all of you guys from day 1 it was all a Zionist neocon scam. Every upper echelon US Politican is Goldman Sucks/The Rothshits/Military Industrial Scammer Complexes little crack ho bitch trick and that's it. Clown ass corrupt no damn good Joomerica politics.

These lying Neocon pos will invade Iran next. Or is it turn Russia into a glass parking lot?
As the bagel turns...
07-29-2017, 01:21 AM
Find Reply