Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointed by Manila
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

Disappointed by Manila
Hello friends, I am in Makati for one week and I live inan apartment near Greenbelt. I have to tell you I'm disappointed by Manila girls. Yes, they are kind girls but they don't know how to fuck. I fucked around 3-4 girls and I'm alreay bored.  I will have to be other 10 days but I already need to run away. Every fucking is for money and sex sessions are mechanical. In the sex there isn't passion and grls don't kiss even with tongue.My heart beat for Jakarta not for Manila. In Jakarta they fuck not for money and girls fuck for curiosity and passion. They were the best fucking in my life.I remember a girl dis 10 hours by bus to fuck with me and then to run away. Wink ahahaha In my opinion is a madness to reach Manila for mongering, unless you are young you are satisfied with little things. Wink
05-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Disappointed by Manila
I think you are on the wrong website if you want to talk about mongering
05-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Yea, if you want your dong demolished by prostitutes, you're also probably on the wrong continent. Africa would be good for you I imagine...
05-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
In Africa you don't even have to pay for it with hookers ..

If all is going according to plan I'm going to Papua New Guinea next year on an expedition with a friend of mine and plan to take a break in Manila as it's the way to fly into Port Moresby .. Hoping for some good times ..
05-22-2016, 05:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

looks like you need a ticket to jakarta.
05-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
filipinas are the horniest girls i have ever been with and are extremely similar to indonesians
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

05-22-2016, 02:30 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

I don't take interest if you smile or don't believe to my story but it happened really and I want to tell it, even if some of you don't deserve to read my story.
I like to tell my new experience in Manila. Two months ago I talked for much time with a twenty year old girl on the internet. Then I deleted her because she wanted to marry me like all the other girls in Manila. She really fell in love for me. She works as caregiver in a family at Makati and she was segregated in that family because she had to stay there for 24 hours each day and she had no free time to go out. She is from Mindanao and her contract is ending. But before returning to Mindanao he wanted to meet me and to have a dinner together. She asked for a special permit and we met in a restaurant at Greenbelt. Her face was nice and beautiful but not very beautiful and with some acne. During dinner he held always my hand. Then we went to my condo and she gave me a kiss. But by that kiss I understood that she was hungry for sex. It was 10:00 pm and we went to bed together and I began to undress her. Her body was wonderful. She jumped on me naked and wanted sex. I was really so tired but I could not retreat. At her age she was so hungry for sex that does not allow me to sleep for one minute and just to keep my hard cock she kissed me every minute and did me blowjobs repeatedly. At 6.00 am he asked me if I could accompany her by taxi to that family where she worked and I agreed. After leaving her I began to cry with big tears thinking of my incredible experience. I am still incredulous when I think of what happened to me.
I'm so tired and sleepy now …… I never had a so similar experience. After 5 bad experiences I get a unforgettable time.
05-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(05-23-2016, 02:13 PM)HunterBonito Wrote: I don't take interest if you smile or don't believe to my story but it happened really and I want to tell it, even if some of you don't deserve to read my story.
I like to tell my new experience in Manila. Two months ago I talked for much time with a twenty year old girl on the internet. Then I deleted her because she wanted to marry me like all the other girls in Manila. She really fell in love for me. She works as caregiver in a family at Makati and she was segregated in that family because she had to stay there for 24 hours each day and she had no free time to go out. She is from Mindanao and her contract is ending. But before returning to Mindanao she wanted to meet me and to have a dinner together. She asked for a special permit and we met in a restaurant at Greenbelt. I bought a red rose and went to the appointment. Her face was nice and beautiful but not very beautiful and with some acne. During dinner he held always my hand. Then we went to my condo and she gave me a kiss. But by that kiss I understood that she was hungry for sex. It was 10:00 pm and we went to bed together and I began to undress her. Her body was wonderful. She jumped on me naked and wanted sex. I was really so tired but I could not retreat. At her age she was so hungry for sex that does not allow me to sleep for one minute and just to keep my hard cock she kissed me every minute and did me blowjobs repeatedly. At 6.00 am he asked me if I could accompany her by taxi to that family where she worked and I agreed. After leaving her I began to cry with big tears thinking of my incredible experience. I am still incredulous when I think of what happened to me.
I'm so tired and sleepy now …… I never had a so similar experience. After 5 bad experiences I get a unforgettable time.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016, 02:22 PM by HunterBonito.)
05-23-2016, 02:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Deez Offline
Gunner

Welcome to the Philippines, dude. All it takes is a $2 dinner and an invite to your place to get some pussy. No one who has been to the Phils is going to think you are lying.
05-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(05-23-2016, 04:26 PM)Deez Wrote: Welcome to the Philippines, dude. All it takes is a $2 dinner and an invite to your place to get some pussy. No one who has been to the Phils is going to think you are lying.

I don't know the Phlippines as well as Indonesia. I remember In Jakarta girls think to conquer a man with sex and they give lengthy sex marathons. I remember I was with a regular girl in Manila for one week and we were always in the bed to have sex. Only once we went out to restaurant and then to a disco. Always sex from the morning to the night. All the days were the same. ahaha In your opinion is there a bit of the same culture in Philippines too? Many girls want to conquer a man with sex?
05-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Oh Lord, lol Hunter Hunter.

This girl is just trying to lock you down. Get some type of monetary gain from you.
05-23-2016, 10:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
when you are dealing with girls every experience isnt going to be great but some will

enjoy the great ones and don't say manila sucks because a few ho hum experiences to start
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

05-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(05-21-2016, 11:19 AM)HunterBonito Wrote: Hello friends, I am in Makati for one week and I live inan apartment near Greenbelt. I have to tell you I'm disappointed by Manila girls. Yes, they are kind girls but they don't know how to fuck. I fucked around 3-4 girls and I'm alreay bored.  I will have to be other 10 days but I already need to run away. Every fucking is for money and sex sessions are mechanical. In the sex there isn't passion and grls don't kiss even with tongue.My heart beat for Jakarta not for Manila. In Jakarta they fuck not for money and girls fuck for curiosity and passion. They were the best fucking in my life.I remember a girl dis 10 hours by bus to fuck with me and then to run away. Wink ahahaha In my opinion is a madness to reach Manila for mongering, unless you are young you are satisfied with little things. Wink

These girls you're talking about probably don't know how to fuck because they aren't fucking you because they want to, they are doing it for money, as you said. Stop hanging around with whores and your opinion of Manila will change.
05-24-2016, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(05-23-2016, 10:26 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Oh Lord, lol Hunter Hunter.

This girl is just trying to lock you down. Get some type of monetary gain from you.

Why would you assume that? My experience doesn't back this up at all. I've read so many stories on the net about the Phils that turned out to be very misleading.

You *could* be right, but there are lots of girls that would do this without the intention of trying to get monetary gain.

Dash, I don't know what your experience has been where you have attracted so many of these types that you just assume they're all like that. What do you do to attract nothing but gold-diggers?
05-24-2016, 02:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(05-23-2016, 06:52 PM)HunterBonito Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 04:26 PM)Deez Wrote: Welcome to the Philippines, dude. All it takes is a $2 dinner and an invite to your place to get some pussy. No one who has been to the Phils is going to think you are lying.

I don't know the Phlippines as well as Indonesia. I remember In Jakarta girls think to conquer a man with sex and they give lengthy sex marathons. I remember I was with a regular girl in Manila for one week and we were always in the bed to have sex. Only once we went out to restaurant and then to a disco. Always sex from the morning to the night. All the days were the same. ahaha In your opinion is there a bit of the same culture in Philippines too? Many girls want to conquer a man with sex?

"Conquer"? No, that's not my experience. IME, many girls are just plain horny and like to bang. They're not doing it to conquer you or control you or get money out of you. They're just doing it because they like sex. SOME girls, I'm sure, may do it for ulterior motives, but the ones I've met, no.
05-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Find Reply