Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriend Won't Agree to Open Relationship
[-]
  •
Deez Offline
Gunner

Girlfriend Won't Agree to Open Relationship
So While I was in the Philippines nailing a different girl every day, not looking for anything serious, something happened that I didn't expect. I met a really good girl, fell for her and we got in a relationship. 

The problem is that I don't have a history of being faithful in relationships, and after my last relationship, which was an open relationship, I decided that all future relationships will have to be open as well. I hate keeping secrets in a relationship, and It was so nice never having to lie about anything. 

My current girl won't agree to an open relationship under any circumstances. I knew this going in, but she's just such a good girl I didn't want to let her go. I love everything about her, but my thirst for sexual variety just won't go away.  She's the type of girl I would want to settle down with, but I know I'm always going to have a strong desire to sleep with different women, and I don't want to end up like Tiger. That would crush her. 

I know the logical thing is to leave her and find someone who has everything I need in a woman (including wanting an open relationship), but that's easier said than done, and I feel I'm going to look back at her as the one that got away. Any advice would be appreciated.
06-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Girlfriend Won't Agree to Open Relationship
Finding a quality female that would agree to an open relationship is like finding a needle in the haystack.

Would you agree to be with a woman knowing she is getting dicked down by other dudes?!?

I don't even like thinking about my random once or twice every 2 week fuck buddies fucking all kinds of other dudes.
06-01-2016, 11:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
Dash please stop calling girls "females" it makes you sound like some autist neckbeard and we all know you are better than that
06-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

females, girls, women, etc. all the same to me.

i've never been a stickler for words.
06-02-2016, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • Alex
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(06-02-2016, 12:35 AM)Alex Wrote: Dash please stop calling girls "females" it makes you sound like some autist neckbeard and we all know you are better than that

You do not speak for all of us!
06-02-2016, 01:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
You're being a bit dramatic. You are not married and i doubt you have dated this girl for very long. Just keep doing what you are doing and enjoy life.
06-02-2016, 01:23 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • Deez
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
Seriously, if she's not good enough to make you want to be monogamous and there's no way she'll be in a non-monogamous relationship then you should follow Shaked's advice and just move on. There's no point in being duplicitous or compromising your own wants and desires.
06-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I honestly dont know how any guy who is not in love with a girl or believes they have no real future can be faithful.
06-02-2016, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Deez Offline
Gunner

(06-01-2016, 11:51 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Would you agree to be with a woman knowing she is getting dicked down by other dudes?!?

Yeah, I would. The whole point of an open relationship is that it's not one-sided.
06-02-2016, 03:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I wish I could be ok with that. It would cause me less stress.

However, the idea that a girl I am with is getting dicked down on the regular by other dudes is offsetting.

I have even declined inviting good looking chicks over because I knew for a fact they went out with another guy the previous night.
06-02-2016, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^How much time must pass between dickings for you to be cool with it, Dash? Haha.
06-02-2016, 04:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Haha

3 - 4 days minimum

preferably a week
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 04:10 AM by Dash Global.)
06-02-2016, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Just read your question fully, didnt see the word "cool" with it.

For a girl I am seeing regularly, I would never be cool with her fucking other guys. I would prefer her only to fuck me. However, I will still fuck, even if I am not fully "cool" with a situation.

It's like a used product. I prefer new, fresh, clean, and exclusive things etc.

Again, that is just preference. In the perfect world.
06-02-2016, 04:22 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zolo's post:
  • Deez
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
A dilemma as old as time. In the end, you just have to be true to your authentic self. Otherwise you'll end up resenting her and it will poison the relationship.

Alternatively, download the NQ Vault app (hides texts and stuff from certain numbers) and get really good at cheating. lol
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
06-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I'm with Dash on this one. I don't know what's wrong with all you guys that want to target only incorrigible ho bags, or worse, turn a solid chick that you see regularly into one. What is it about sucking out other dudes' cum that fucked her 12 hours before from her pussy that you like so much? That's just gross. LOL

It might be "unfair", but wanting your girl to go around fucking other dudes is fucked up. Some girls might cheat occasionally anyway, but I'm certainly not going to make a point of telling her to go out and do it or that I'm down with it. LOL. Girls just don't operate that way. It's biology. Except for the occasional drunk fling, they can't separate love from sex. A girl that is fucking a guy regularly is going to fall in love with him and she will want monogamy, no matter how casual she thought she could be at the start.

Dafuq.
06-02-2016, 06:06 PM
Find Reply