06-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Euro 2016
It doesn't matter which club somebody supports, if you think Henderson should be starting for England you need to visit an optician. Milner I don't normally like but he has earned my respect with some of his performances over the last 6 months.
06-24-2016, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

It matters
06-24-2016, 04:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Nucazzle. Nuff said. I also think big Andy shoulda gone, to offer something different. Tell me we wouldnt have beat Slovakia with big Andy up front. He woulda beasted all over that D. Plus he scored for liverpool.. that one time.

Was I the only one wildly surprised Woy didn't call on the mecurial Theo Walcott this time? 

I'm not biased. I would have even considered Defoe if Vardy hadn't been on fire. Defoe was on it last 15 games of the season, which is why the unwashed stayed up and we went down.

Certain choices in recent england history just have been comical. Stewart Downing. Always giving Gerrard preference over Lampard, who was englands best player for 6-8 years running. And of course the selection of one Joe Cole for about 50 games. Oh yeah, hyping Scotty Parker up to be the best thing since sliced bread.

But players Crouchie, who did the biz over and over, getting us qualified, only to be dropped for the tournament kept getting smacktalked.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2016, 05:57 AM by Sexiback.)
06-24-2016, 05:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
I'd be astonished if there's any non-Liverpool/Sunderland/Nivea fans who rate Henderson.  The guy could be the poster boy for mediocrity.  There is literally nothing he's very good at.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2016, 09:30 AM by Hicks.)
06-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

Irish fans are mental (in a good way)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/re...ng-8182282

Fav clip was the horse guy
06-26-2016, 06:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

I face palmed when we hired Woy

I couldn't believe it when we kept him on after the WC shambles

His record at meaningful games is now played 7 won 1 and that was a last minute come from behind fluke against Wales

Despite the fact that we played sides like Costa Rica and Iceland

Why the fuck do we insist on hiring idiots to manage our national team?
06-28-2016, 06:57 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • Hicks
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I haven't laughed so hard all week. Ian Wright can hardly keep a straight face either. Woy was terrible at LFC, all right he had a crap team, but ever since fucking Sven Goran Erikson left we've been utter shite. The last 3 tournaments have been the worst performances by england in my lifetime. How the fuck anyone could slack of Sven when he got us winning comfortably, playing exciting matches and going out unfortunately after big drama. At least one could still care back then.

Iceland...you couldn't make it up. The biggest underdog in the tournament, made them look like Italia of old.

There was just no system, all through the tournament. Totally clueless. Not one wide player on the pitch. They were worse than Newcastle last season, always playing in front of the opposition, never playing into striker feet. Never playing it up fast, never knocking it back to cross in. Rooney... world class they say. Spain went out with 7 world class players on the pitch. England shouldn't be anywhere near top 8 in europe and that's the cold hard truth.

Sir Pardew arise. Hell, at least Pards will make it interesting by headbutting the ball boy or something. Best was Woy smiling at the end... he's also just stepped down.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016, 07:12 AM by Sexiback.)
06-28-2016, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
His resignation speech was pre-prepared. He already knew it lol.
06-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Man... gotta go over it once again.

Harry Kane... lmfao. Estimated worth 30-50 million. I tell you, watching the Switzerland matches, Seferovic was poor, he's not fast, kinda clumsy, and he had about 8 chances and smacked them bang against the keeper or just wide every time. But comparing Seferovic to Kane, he might as well been a young Drogba. Fuck me, how bad was Kane? 2/10 for the whole tournament= At least Seferovic got into positions to screw chances up, at least he asked a question of the defender. Kane played 3 matches and managed to look like a 62 player on Fifa. He couldn't carry the ball, he could't shoot, he got muscled off it constantly, hell yesterday he couldn't even control it. He didn't run at anyone, he didn't run in behind anyone. And on top of it all the manager lets Kane take every single freekick and about 90% of corners. You couldn't make it up.

Yesterday we played 4 strikers and 2 attacking midfielders any which way. And not one of them was playing in their best, natural position.

Rooney likes to drop deep but he is a striker (englands leading goalscorer by the way) who needs a strike partner

Vardy is a counter attacking striker who needs a strike partner to do the running for him (like the japanese guy does at leicester)

Sterling played his only international level football at liverpool playing behind Suarez

Sturridge is a lone striker, not a right winger, not a left winger, not right midfielder, a striker, where he plays for his club. Sturridge plays best in a counterattacking style. One on one with the defender 30 yards out I fancy Sturridge. Coming in off the right with 9 blue shorts ahead of him, not so much.

Alli is central box to box midfielder, putting a player behind him robs him of any space, he also links up well with Dier at his club. Preferably you wouldn't break up the most productive english partnership in the league to put your leading goalscoring striker inbetween the two.

We came to this conclusion 3 weeks ago. no wide players in the squad. Woy has no backbone nor brain to realise he had to play 2 genuine strikers and make the other 8 outfield players defend, like Italy does, or say..iceland. What a shoddy job Woy did, totally bungled it. Woys ineptitude remind you of anybody?

https://www.facebook.com/carly.t.catheri...589060322/
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016, 04:31 PM by Sexiback.)
06-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

So I was saying earlier about the welsh... not sure they can go further without Ramsey though (who is a top, maybe world class). Still, semi final...massive achievement, and it's not like they got their on pens either. Won 4/5. Their GKs done very well too. He was wobbly as hell for Palace last season but looked like a rock yesterday.

Crazy what happens when players can at least reproduce their club form or even exceed it.
07-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

They are playing their semi against a team that has failed to record a single win in 90 mins at the tournament
07-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

England are you watching?

France leading 3-0 in 40 min. This is what top european internationals vs minnows ought to look like.
07-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Find Reply