Black Lives Matter
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Black Lives Matter
Fucking fed up with these people...

They've been trolling my Facebook feed 24/7. Have had some epic feuds though...

Just defriended an Aussie friend because he came spewing that shit. (Or rather he defriended me lol).

I could deal with his constant feminist memes about gender equality. But BLM - fuck it. I tore him to shreds. 

They're a bunch of thuggish fuck tards who think the world owes them something. BLM is merely code for "whitey causes all of our problems". Remind me again about all the great Black civilizations, inventions, etc..I'm drawing a blank. 

Yea, American cops sucks. So stop slinging dope and running around blasting rap out the window. They're easy enough to avoid...

Blacks are their own worst enemy in America. They're getting played hard, and they don't even know.
07-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Black Lives Matter
It's a moronic movement. If it had been just about police brutality then fair enough. Unarmed white people are killed at the same ratio as blacks (they're both 3%). Blacks are also 3x more likely to resist arrest.

Rap music/thug culture is responsible for more black deaths than anything else.

Chicagos muder rate has more than doubled because cops just stopped going into the heavily black areas.

It's really an impossible culture to deal with them when a significant amount of them aspire to be gangsters. Even hypothetically how could you deal with that.
07-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MotherRussia's post:
  • Hicks
MotherRussia Offline
Boatswain

Surprised I've never heard Milo Yiannopoulos's name pop up on these boards yet. His demographic are Trump supporters, but I thoroughly enjoy him ripping feminists and BLM protesters to shreds his quick witted rebuts of logic and reason
07-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I fucking hate BLM bullshit.

There is no epidemic of white cops killing blacks.

They don't give a shit about their problems.

Blacks killing blacks in droves.

High uneducated rate.

High single mothers rate.

High crime rate.

etc. etc.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 09:53 PM by Dash Global.)
07-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Milo is great can't wait to see him lead a gay pride parade through the heavily Muslim areas in Sweden.
07-15-2016, 09:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MotherRussia Offline
Boatswain

(07-15-2016, 09:55 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Milo is great can't wait to see him lead a gay pride parade through the heavily Muslim areas in Sweden.

If this is how they act with a news crew, they will go guns ablazing if Milo arrives
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 10:19 PM by MotherRussia.)
07-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Lol takes a disabled man in a mobility scooter to finally stand up to the Somalian filth.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 10:40 PM by Rick91.)
07-15-2016, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
These BLM guys have been hinting they'd go violent for a while...

I've seen hashtags like #revolution #it's coming...

Fucking idiots.

They make up like 12% of the population. How's a race war going to work out in their favor? Factor in that the average white man in America has a small arsenal in his basement.

They're stirring the pot, and it's not going end well for them. At all.

It's a shame. I've got no interest in a race war. Have some good black friends...

Will probably just fuck off to Asia or somewhere where this shit isn't happening...
07-16-2016, 12:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Y'all are racist pricks.

Seriously, what a shame though, worlds getting a nastier more violent place every day. Felt like we had made some progress over decades but seems tolerance has turned into a self harming concept.

Blacks will forget about this in a fortnight. They never could get organised. Europe though..damn. This shit in france is just depressing. Who would drive a truck into children and families? Year or two more of this and we'll be back to 1933.
07-16-2016, 01:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
The Muslims and progressives have it coming. They've thrown out rationality for ideology. I seriously doubt the left has a chance in the UK though. Labour just tore itself apart nobody will vote for them unless Corbyn is left in and everyone over 25 thinks he's a moron.

When Islamic extremists fear being caught by "moderate Muslims" more than they do the authorities then we've made progress.
07-16-2016, 02:35 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • Hicks
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Maybe we do need Trump. Europeans wont do shit, can't even, got rid of all their military.

There's nothing you can do to stop petty thieves become wannabe jihadists. You can't stop a guy driving a van or a truck into a high street crowd.

I said this months ago. These guys don't understand dialogue or community outreach. They understand force. They need to send in 20-30000 troops, surround raqqa, tell everyone to get out and level the city. Literally destroy every building. Maybe then the arabs would appreciate what response they get when attacking our cities. And every fighting age male who leaves the city ... Gitmo camp time. And by they I mean the Americans or Russians since they're the only ones capable of doing it. Europeans are just pussyfooting around as usual. Chinese could do it but it's not their problem.

35 years ago the UK could still fight a successful amphibious campaign on the other side of the globe against a well armed well organised advesary, in shit weather with unreliable untested equipment. Today the british army couldn't even take and hold Colchester.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 03:08 AM by Sexiback.)
07-16-2016, 03:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^Look at SB coming around...

You gonna start wearing a MAGA t-shirt now?
07-16-2016, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
What's different about our armed services now and back then? Would you not say it's the politicians who are the problem?
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 03:45 AM by Rick91.)
07-16-2016, 03:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Britain's armed forces are more than capable enough to deal with the muzzies...

The problem is the cuckish politicians who think moslems are an asset to the country. London is a fucking disgrace. Barely a native briton to be found anymore...Same could be said about Manchester and lots of the big cities.

Here's the thing though. It's a bloody island. It shouldn't be hard to keep the undesirables out.
07-16-2016, 03:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I just can't see how the "far-right" doesn't win in France.

I was watching ITV news and their report literally had mention that one of the first victims was a Muslim women who's son said was a real Muslim followed by some British cuck saying how it worried him how all the locals were in support of the far-right.

He was talking about the far-right as if they were on the same par as ISIS.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 04:03 AM by Rick91.)
07-16-2016, 04:01 AM
Find Reply