• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Lives Matter
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Black Lives Matter
(08-01-2016, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^I just can't be bothered to read all that.

Of course you can't. You might have to engage your brain and that doesn't usually pair well with racist tendencies. Rolleyes

(08-01-2016, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: So I'll just end this with 2 points.

1. ) 91% of black homicides are by other blacks. Police shooting (thoroughly highly publicized) are a drop in the bucket.

2.) I don't see Africans fairing any better in the motherland. No white cops to be found over there, yet they still butcher each other like dogs.

The only non-PC conclusion I can draw from this is that blacks have a cultural (or possibly genetic?) proclivity to violence, which one doesn't see amongst whites or Asians.

Black lives do indeed matter. But It seems like the only group of people who don't appreciate that are...blacks themselves.

Absolutely nothing to do with cops mistreating and killing blacks. But if you'd like to talk about those things, we can. Big Grin
FBI data (http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-chart...ald-trump/) shows:

1) 90% of blacks are killed by blacks. Over 82% of whites are killed by whites. Not such a big difference, is it? This is why spouting off statistics in a void is meaningless. But enjoy your confirmation bias and seeing only what you want to see.

2) So now you're comparing the US to politically unstable countries with dictatorships, rebellions, uprisings and wars? How does that make an iota of sense?

Your conclusions may or may not be correct but you certainly haven't presented a convincing argument as to how you got there. God may or may not exist. You cannot prove he doesn't. Does that mean you're willing to accept any old bullshit argument as proof or support for his existence? It's amazing that you're burden of proof for god is so high but you're willing to accept any old flimsy argument and half-stories to conclude that blacks are genetically predispositioned to violence.

Your claim that whites don't kill whites and asians don't kill asians is a laugh. See above link, and that's only within the US. When you consider all the wars and atrocities committed by whites and asians in even just the most recent 100 years or so, you are so off base it's sad.

OK, fuck me, all I keep doing is proving I'm the stupid one here -- believing that posting will make any kind of difference or cause people to step back and take a better look. LOL.
08-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(08-01-2016, 01:08 PM)calamansi Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^I just can't be bothered to read all that.

Of course you can't. You might have to engage your brain and that doesn't usually pair well with racist tendencies.  Rolleyes

Nah, but I'd have to engage my eyes. Already spend enough time looking at computer screens...

(08-01-2016, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: So I'll just end this with 2 points.

1. ) 91% of black homicides are by other blacks. Police shooting (thoroughly highly publicized) are a drop in the bucket.

2.) I don't see Africans fairing any better in the motherland. No white cops to be found over there, yet they still butcher each other like dogs.

The only non-PC conclusion I can draw from this is that blacks have a cultural (or possibly genetic?) proclivity to violence, which one doesn't see amongst whites or Asians.

Black lives do indeed matter. But It seems like the only group of people who don't appreciate that are...blacks themselves.

Absolutely nothing to do with cops mistreating and killing blacks. But if you'd like to talk about those things, we can.  Big Grin
FBI data (http://qz.com/556988/here-are-four-chart...ald-trump/) shows:

1) 90% of blacks are killed by blacks. Over 82% of whites are killed by whites. Not such a big difference, is it? This is why spouting off statistics in a void is meaningless. But enjoy your confirmation bias and seeing only what you want to see.

Not a big difference. But compare homicides by ethnic group, and then their respective percentage of the population. Now, those numbers get kind of interesting.Big Grin

2) So now you're comparing the US to politically unstable countries with dictatorships, rebellions, uprisings and wars? How does that make an iota of sense?

They're black. It seems wherever you put blacks, you get instability. Doesn't matter whether it's Detroit, or the DRC. (I'm not commenting on this one way or the other. But the numbers don't lie). 

Your conclusions may or may not be correct but you certainly haven't presented a convincing argument as to how you got there. God may or may not exist. You cannot prove he doesn't. Does that mean you're willing to accept any old bullshit argument as proof or support for his existence? It's amazing that you're burden of proof for god is so high but you're willing to accept any old flimsy argument and half-stories to conclude that blacks are genetically predispositioned to violence.

Your claim that whites don't kill whites and asians don't kill asians is a laugh. See above link, and that's only within the US. When you consider all the wars and atrocities committed by whites and asians in even just the most recent 100 years or so, you are so off base it's sad.

OK, fuck me, all I keep doing is proving I'm the stupid one here -- believing that posting will make any kind of difference or cause people to step back and take a better look. LOL.

The only mistake you're making is writing walls of text without saying much ado about anything. It's annoying. You need to learn to be more concise. 

P.S. I don't have a high burden of proof for god. That's more preposterous than the notion he exists in the first place. The burden of proof isn't on me. 
08-01-2016, 01:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(08-01-2016, 01:24 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: They're black. It seems wherever you put blacks, you get instability. Doesn't matter whether it's Detroit, or the DRC. (I'm not commenting on this one way or the other. But the numbers don't lie).

Well, it's kinda like guns, isn't it? Guns don't kill people, people kill people, as you like to say. Numbers don't lie, people lie (with numbers). If you're going to cherry pick the numbers only when it suits you, then yeah, they're lying.

Tell me, will you, why is it, if blacks are genetically inclined for violence and white are not, why are the three highest crime rates in the world taken up by South America? Yes, Hispanics are racially considered to be white, if you insist on dividing people into groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...icide_rate

Gee, do you think it might, just might have something to do with income levels and political strife? No? Seriously?

Hey, out of curiosity, can you show me stats on black violent crime vs white violent crime among non-poor populations? If your theory is correct, we should see a disproportionate number of blacks making over 50k/yr committing crimes vs whites making over 50k/yr, right? (It's still not enough to prove a genetic cause, but at least we can take out income from the equation once and for all and then look at genetics or culture, at least.)

Oh, more questions... why is Madagascar #205/218? Burkina Faso #196? Why is Myanmar (asians) #28? Why is Russia (whites) #52 (that's the top 25%, btw)? Philippines at #50? Ukraine at #100? 18 African countries in the lower 50%?

I'll be amazed if you bother to address any of these. Surely, your time is much too precious, right? Not so precious that you can't keep posting about how blacks are responsible for all the troubles in the US though, huh?

(08-01-2016, 01:24 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: The only mistake you're making is writing walls of text without saying much ado about anything. It's annoying. You need to learn to be more concise. 

How would you know how much I'm saying? I thought you said you couldn't be bothered to read it. I'm saying plenty. You just don't like to read it because it's a whole lot of facts that go against your beliefs. Are you Newt Gingrich? "Beliefs are facts!"

Keeping this short in an effort to stay within your ADD limits...
08-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(08-01-2016, 01:53 PM)calamansi Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:24 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: They're black. It seems wherever you put blacks, you get instability. Doesn't matter whether it's Detroit, or the DRC. (I'm not commenting on this one way or the other. But the numbers don't lie).

Well, it's kinda like guns, isn't it? Guns don't kill people, people kill people, as you like to say. Numbers don't lie, people lie (with numbers). If you're going to cherry pick the numbers only when it suits you, then yeah, they're lying.

Tell me, will you, why is it, if blacks are genetically inclined for violence and white are not, why are the three highest crime rates in the world taken up by South America? Yes, Hispanics are racially considered to be white, if you insist on dividing people into groups.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...icide_rate

Don't know which numbers you're looking at. All the countries in the top 50 are African. LOL.

Gee, do you think it might, just might have something to do with income levels and political strife? No? Seriously?

I'm sure there is some causality there. By again, why are black countries/regions so poor and unstable? Let me word this in a way which doesn't trigger your autism.

Blacks have a proclivity for poverty, shitty governments,etc..which then often leads to violent societies. Happy?

Hey, out of curiosity, can you show me stats on black violent crime vs white violent crime among non-poor populations?

Yea, let me go dig some data up on white unicorns as well. LOl.

If your theory is correct, we should see a disproportionate number of blacks making over 50k/yr committing crimes vs whites making over 50k/yr, right? (It's still not enough to prove a genetic cause, but at least we can take out income from the equation once and for all and then look at genetics or culture, at least.)

Oh, more questions... why is Madagascar #205/218? Burkina Faso #196? Why is Myanmar (asians) #28? Why is Russia (whites) #52 (that's the top 25%, btw)? Philippines at #50? Ukraine at #100? 18 African countries in the lower 50%?

I'll be amazed if you bother to address any of these. Surely, your time is much too precious, right? Not so precious that you can't keep posting about how blacks are responsible for all the troubles in the US though, huh?

(08-01-2016, 01:24 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: The only mistake you're making is writing walls of text without saying much ado about anything. It's annoying. You need to learn to be more concise. 

How would you know how much I'm saying? I thought you said you couldn't be bothered to read it. I'm saying plenty. You just don't like to read it because it's a whole lot of facts that go against your beliefs. Are you Newt Gingrich? "Beliefs are facts!"

Keeping this short in an effort to stay within your ADD limits...

I don't have an OCD obsession with fact. My belief is that you're stupid. It's hard if not impossible to prove that objectively. No doubt if you bombed an IQ test I constructed for you, you'd say it was biased against your deficiencies in some way. Or perhaps my American privilege would be blamed.

All in all, people don't really care about facts. Perception is reality. And the general perception around here is that you're a nitpicker contrarian who has an amusing habit of boasting about his logical reasoning ability.

Whether that label is true or not, it sticks.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2016, 02:35 PM by SpecialEd.)
08-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(08-01-2016, 02:33 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: I don't have an OCD obsession with fact.

All in all, people don't really care about facts. Perception is reality.

Well, that pretty much sums you up, doesn't it? Sorry to burst your bubble but rational people do care about facts. Too bad you surround yourself with dimwits and think it's normal not to. You're not even bright enough to realize that the saying means "perception is YOUR reality", and not the actual state of things as they actually exist. According to you, since a blind person can't see anything, everything he doesn't touch, smell, hear or taste literally does not exist in the physical world. I used to think you had at least normal intelligence but fuck me that is without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever heard a human being utter in my life.
08-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
LOL. I think I triggered your autism hard there...

Listen cal, intelligent people realize that there are precious few objective facts outside the realm of mathematics and physics. (Even then - quantum physics has basically torn apart the classical laws of physics which we though were unbreakable).

Perception isn't just my reality. It's the reality of whomever agrees.

I'll give you a current example. The general perception in America is that Muslims are dangerous and a great threat. If you looked at the numbers, I think they'd show they're responsible for a disproportionately SMALL number of violent crime here.

Yet Donald Trump says we need to get them out. And the masses...girded by fear due to events in OTHER parts of the world...go along with it.

Perception trumps reality. Every time.

Now, you can have an Asperger sissy-fit about this. Or you can just accept that human beings aren't rational creatures and act accordingly.
08-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Calamansi get rid of adverbs and reduce your adjectives. Ain't nobody going to read that shit.
08-02-2016, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
I need a break from this thread. LOL
08-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^It's alright, cal. We can't win them all.Big Grin
08-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MotherRussia Offline
Boatswain

Calamansi -

I am sure there are other  video examples you could have posted, no? What was wrong with that? I was expecting him to tase her or beat the shit out of her. She is as dumb as dumb can be. Starts off being a smart ass, then refuses to put her feet in the vehicle so he can close the door and continues to do so. After that he begins to arrest her and she goes ahead and plays victim like she just didn't directly disobey him. He probably would have just cuffed her, wrote her a speeding ticket, and then released her. But then she continues to resist, which is kind of amazing since she is like 100 lbs. Then on the ground she resists some more and some how stands up and tries to break free....

Everything there was justified. She is just dumb

For future posts, break it down into smaller paragraphs. Ain't nobody got time to read that block of text
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 08:41 PM by MotherRussia.)
08-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Yeah, I could've used more clear-cut examples but this was still way way out of line. Yeah, she was a bit dumb but since when is that a crime? There's a lot of dumb people in the world. She was being stopped for speeding, not a murder suspect. In the first place, there was no reason she had to put her feet in the car. Why was he so insistent about that? Still, when she didn't, he should have simply said, "please step out of the car, ma'am." Instead, he jumped into the car to physically pull her out. No reason for that at all. She even said, twice I believe, "OK, I'm getting out!" but he didn't give her the chance. He was literally all over her.

After getting her out, what reason is there to yank her arm out and throw her to the ground? That was way over the top and totally unjustified. Like you said, she's 100 lbs. How anyone can look at that and think it's OK for a guy that's 200lbs+ to throw her around like a rag doll just because she didn't immediately put her feet back in the car is a mystery to me.

Like I said, I know she wasn't being a model citizen. I personally would have put my feet in the car. But even so, police need to use appropriate force for the situation. I can't get with the prevailing conservative thought that the slightest lack of instant cooperation deserves ANY amount of abuse the cop wants to inflict. He also could have explained the consequences of not obeying him. The idea that citizens should obey any and all orders from a cop, no matter what those orders are, is fascist, is it not?

Not saying he should've just said, "duh, ok" and gone back to his car. My point is simply that he could have and should have taken control of the situation with much MUCH less force and violence. The department agrees, since they took him off the streets. (We can argue back and forth whether or not that was only because of pressure from special interests groups or whether they simply didn't do it last year because they thought they could get away with it but we'll never know for sure.)

Anyway, whether or not anyone agrees with my POV on this case, like you said, there are much better and clear-cut examples out there. I don't really need to go and link to them - you have all seen them before.
08-03-2016, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Clear use of excessive force there. 

No reason to do any of that whatsoever. No wonder people hate and are afraid of the cops if they go round like that.

Just down to education, Americans are dumb as fuck. Just look at Eddie. What's worse, the dumb people in America don't know they're dumb. At least in continental europe the stupid people know they're stupid and tend to listen to the smarter people. Britains much like the US in that regard. Media doesn't help either. 

Clearly the way police are trained in the US before released into the wild is the key issue. You have to give people a chance to comply, ask them 3 times to do something, threaten the use of force before going ahead and assaulting someone. That video documents an assault by a police officer. The copper surely got sacked and the PD sued? The cop doesn't call for backup, doesn't explain the consequences of non compliance. Even entering her vehicle without consent is a crime no?

Think about it. Is it ok for the police to forcefully subdue you, when you're not suspected of any wrong doing, not showing any aggressive behaviour towards the cop or anyone else, not endangering yourself or others, not suspected of being under the influence of drugs or drink, why do you think it's okay the cop can jump and beat you because they once ask you to do something "put your feet in the car". 

You could be watching a traffic accident or an arrest or whatever, and a cop asks you to go away, if you don't immediately comply do you think its reasonable for that to happen to you? What a shithole of a country do you live in. It's like Russia in 1968.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 03:11 AM by Sexiback.)
08-03-2016, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I agree that was excessive force. I don't like cops anymore than I like BLM.

They're dumb, poorly trained, and violent! I flick them off at every opportunity. Fortunately my white privilege prevents me from getting shot.
08-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
(08-01-2016, 11:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: The only non-PC conclusion I can draw from this is that blacks have a cultural (or possibly genetic?) proclivity to violence, which one doesn't see amongst whites or Asians.

I read something about a World War once. And something about some dude named Mao.... 

That said, Africans do have higher testosterone levels. This no doubt effects behavior. In the West T-levels are dropping, hence the pussification of our world.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(08-03-2016, 04:23 AM)Zolo Wrote: I read something about a World War once. And something about some dude named Mao.... 

That's because the PC cuckservatives and the Jews control everything and rewrote all the history books, blaming whites and asians! They hide the truth and you believe it! A black guy was behind all of that but the SJWs of the world don't want you to know that! In fact, the entire world's problems are the fault of blacks. Where do you think whites and asians come from? That's right! We are all descendants of blacks in Africa. So now you tell me, if the first homo sapiens is from Africa, how can this NOT be the fault of blacks? See? They are the root of all evil. Every single bad thing that has every happened in the world would not have happened if that damn fish had just stayed in the water. But try getting a black fish to obey the rules of nature. Doesn't work that way. This asshole fish thought it was a good idea to start breathing air. He couldn't just be like all the other cool fish, swimming around. Noooooooo, he had to be a fucking dick and go off to do something that had never been done before. See? That's what I mean. They are deviants and don't know how to live in harmony with others. Probably started a movement called Black Fish Matter, too.
08-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Find Reply