Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where should I go with my looks?
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

Where should I go with my looks?
I am 31 years old, my height is 177 cm (almost 5'10), my weight is 65 kg (less than 140 lbs), and I have no tattoos. As you can see on my pictures, I am bald and I have a small frame. I tried to put on a muscle mass by deadlifting, but my gains were very marginal. I would need lots of steroids to look ripped, but that's not an option for me because the risk is too high. 

http://imgur.com/IL6Kqtv

http://m.imgur.com/yt3T97A

It seems that women everywhere except Southeast Asia demand a tall and a ripped man. Today this seems to be true even in Eastern Europe and Latin America.
In Eastern Europe, many young men take steroids, and most of them are tattooed and ripped, and the average height of an Eastern European Millennial is 185-186 cm (about 6'1). I guess I came to Eastern Europe 5 years too late.
Also, I set my tinder to various Eastern European cities and I did not get any matches. It seems that Eastern European women think that I am not good looking enough for them. From my experience, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, and Russian women care about men's looks just as much as women in the Anglosphere, if not more. And they seem to be even more strict and harsh about face, height, muscle, etc.

I would really like red pill advice about where I should go with my looks. And I hope to get this advice from men who actually traveled to or lived in Eastern Europe. I would like to get advice from men had actual experience with or rejections from women in those places. Any real world advice will be appreciated.
Most likely, at this point, my only option is Southeast Asian countries, like Thailand and Philippines. But I am not too crazy about women from that region. But being bald, skinny, short, and with deep sad brown eyes, it seems like there is no other choice for me. What do you think?
Please suggest countries and cities where women will be receptive to my looks type.
Where are young most receptive to men who are bald, thin, and short, if anywhere?

Also, please honestly rate my looks on 0-10 scale.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 08:02 AM by theborisgoldman.)
07-19-2016, 07:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Where should I go with my looks?
5 '10 isn't that short.

I think you have potential if you were jacked. You have decent stubble I would try pull off some Jason Statham type look.

Do your research and do a proper bodybuilding type routine with solid diet and if you research steriods and do them properly there not dangerous.

If you put on like 30 pounds of muscle and dressed a bit sharper you could do well with some chicks just based on looks.

Your main issues are probably mental though. I would go take a long big trip if possible 3 months+ at least and just go on a banging mission while having something to work on the side in a easy fun country. Thailand and the phils most ideal.

In short..

Move to Thailand for 3 months+.
Roid it up responsibly easy to get there. Do your research.
Bang a tonne of 6s and 7s from thaifriendly (easiest possible way) and have fun then see how you feel about life.
07-19-2016, 08:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

You see, I don't really like Asian women, but I feel that I have no other options at this point, and beggars should not be choosers. Are there other places other than Asia where girls will be receptive to a skinny bald man? Or is Southeast Asia the only realistic place today in 2016 where a man like me can succeed with decent looking women?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 08:48 AM by theborisgoldman.)
07-19-2016, 08:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Lol your self esteem issues are out of hand. Are you a member of sluthate?

Yeah you should lower your "standards" and high class taste in women and have fun.

Sexy girls are sexy regardless of race.
07-19-2016, 04:30 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

You are not under 5'8 so your height is no problem. I am roughly the same height as you. Almost 5'10. Never been an issue for me. Main thing is your taller than most girls which is all that matters.

Now on to your looks.

1. Buzz your head with a 0 to 1 blade

2. Buzz your beard also. Just want a stuble. Yours is too long.

3. Start working out.

4. Improve your clothes / style.

5. Work on improving your game and confidence.
07-19-2016, 04:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

As for your question.

Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Latin America
07-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

And Vietnam if you have a few months
07-19-2016, 04:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

Where in Latin America would you suggest? Will my looks not cut it with nonfat women anywhere in Europe? Is there no country anywhere in Europe where nonfat women can accept my type of looks?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 07:04 PM by theborisgoldman.)
07-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Dude Ypubcan get women in any country. I've seen fat assets ugly men everywhere with decent women and sometimes good looking women.

For Latin America I'd suggest Nicaragua, Colombia, Peru, and Brazil
07-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Putting on a bit more muscle is one thing.
More important is your clothing. As is you look like a sales accountant at an insurance company. Mediocre. Boring.

This jeans does not really fit. Try to find one that actually lets your ass look good in it. Why don't you try a Chino? Much bigger collection in color.
This belt is a no go - especially letting the open end hang so loose. Wearing brown shoes go for a brown belt as well. One in your lenght.

Go for interesting shoes. These look boring. Go for things like this Vass Shoes Budapest or if you still feel young try Tisza Shoes. Regarding the later, you would have to adjust your wardrobe from formal to festival/club.

Oh yeah, forgot. Don't wear that sunglasses. They don't suite your face. And never use sunglasses on Tinder photographs. Rather go for a real close up showing just eyes, nose, mouth... to stick out, be different.

Though you may like blue, your shirt is ok. But you know how many women want ok men? Few. The girls you are aiming at need a bit more peacocking. You could try to add a vest (collarless!) for instance. Going just plain white with the shirt.

If you are unsure about what to buy and to wear, in best case you got a best friend woman helping you shopping or a good gay friend (they know how to dress right, since conventions are much harder in the gay community...)
07-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

If you were a nonhot guy, Eastern Europe was a dating paradise for you as late 2012. Today, just four years later, Eastern Europe is now a dating hell for men (except men who resemble Hollywood hunks). Eastern European women have become much more picky about looks and much more unapproachable than just four years ago. The dating scene in Eastern Europe is now no different from that in USA. What happened in these four short years? What made things change THAT fast?
Also, even ten years, women did not care about men's looks so much. Back then, men were the more visual gender. Today, in 2016, women are much more visual than men. It should take a few centuries of dramatic change to rewire women to be attracted to looks so much, and yet, it happened in less than a decade. How did women's attraction get required so fast that they became so visual? Was it due to the Hollywood hunks?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 07:22 PM by theborisgoldman.)
07-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
And always keep in mind, that character and personality will help you once you passed the visual barrier. Be interesting. Most women are not looking for Mr. Perfect, but rather Mr. Right. Preferably a Mr. Right that is not looking boring firsthand...
07-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
(07-19-2016, 07:18 PM)theborisgoldman Wrote: If you were a nonhot guy, Eastern Europe was a dating paradise for you as late 2012. Today, just four years later, Eastern Europe is now a dating hell for men (except men who resemble Hollywood hunks). Eastern European women have become much more picky about looks and much more unapproachable than just four years ago. The dating scene in Eastern Europe is now no different from that in USA. What happened in these four short years? What made things change THAT fast?
Also, even ten years, women did not care about men's looks so much. Back then, men were the more visual gender. Today, in 2016, women are much more visual than men. It should take a few centuries of dramatic change to rewire women to be attracted to looks so much, and yet, it happened in less than a decade. How did women's attraction get required so fast that they became so visual? Was it due to the Hollywood hunks?

Ah come on. Even me (running towards his 40's, carrying that little extra) was able to date a fashion designer in Bucharest. It is not the looks that are limiting you...

What changed in the last four years is Tinder. It reduced the mating cycle to visual self optimization. Plain as that. Let your photos lie a bit and make up in the personal meeting.

What also changed: Girls no longer need a "rich guy from the west" to get them out of their countries. If you are beautiful, you can find a wealthy romanian guy as well, for instance. So yes. They got more self-confident. Which is good.

What will never change is the magic of the moment. Put your damn smartphone aside and just go out with open eyes. If you see a girl you like and who seems to be open to you, approach and be interesting and charming. Empathy can open a lot of beautiful legs, shown at the right time and place.
07-19-2016, 07:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

If I like European women, should I get some plastic surgeries so I can look better on tinder pictures? For instance, get an prop lastly to get the ears pinned, to get a nose job to make my nose smaller, and get a jaw implant. Are some of these procedures necessary to get a nonfat Eastern European woman?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 07:42 PM by theborisgoldman.)
07-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
theborisgoldman Offline
Deckhand

Also, no girl that isn't ugly or fat has been interested in me recently. All nonfat women are just not attracted to me (my face, build, and height). I have not received any signals of attraction from a nonugly women in the last four years.
07-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Find Reply