Most sexually liberated women in Europe
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Most sexually liberated women in Europe
Hi guys,

I'm in Uppsala right now and I discover the sexually liberated swedes! I'm a swiss guy and I travelled to many countries (Brazil, Czech Republic, Canada, etc.). However it's the first time I encounter this sexual liberation and being so direct with their intentions. I was not familiar with their dancing approaching style so I got confused about what to do: if this was for real or not. 

However after one night in the club I'm convinced: this country is good for me. 

So now I'm wondering where women are so sexually liberated and open for one-night stands in Europe elsewhere in Scandinavia and Europe?

I've been to Czech republic twice for a total of 2 weeks where they are supposed to be open-minded related to sex but here on one night it's a total different level.

It might also be me and the personal progress that I made.
09-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Hicks's post:
  • John Doe, TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Most sexually liberated women in Europe
I saw the thread title and was going to post Czechs's and Scandinavians.

IME, Finnish girls are even more sexually aggressive than the Swedish. Partly due to the fact that Finnish guys don't have a culture of approaching so the women have to be more aggressive. I'd also say the quality of girls in Helsinki was significantly better than in Stockholm. Swedish girls really disappointed me.
09-12-2016, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • TideRide
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
I'll be in Prague a couple of days next month Hicks, I'd love to hear some more about Czech girls.

I'm looking forward to having a Warsaw base, there are flights to practically every baltic/scandinavian/central eastern european country for less than 20 euro.
09-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(09-12-2016, 02:14 AM)Alex Wrote: I'll be in Prague a couple of days next month Hicks, I'd love to hear some more about Czech girls.

PM me and I'll give you whatever info you need.
09-12-2016, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Doe's post:
  • TideRide
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Hello Hicks,

So yeah, based on what you tell me and what I read on Roosh, I am skipping Stockholm, I'm going straight to Gothenburg. I think that capitals are nice for shopping , architecture and museums, so it's more something to do with a girlfriend. I am definitely more in favor of 2nd tier cities for meeting women. I think people are more easy going which is fine with my character. Also, depending on the city/town I found out that there is a higher concentration of the "stereotype" of the place whereas in larger cities people are more mixed. This could be fine depending on your tastes. The smaller cities also have more the "typical culture" vibe.

I think it's all a matter of tastes. That's why one has to see for himself if the "hype is true". Regarding Czech Rep, at the time I think I had not a vibe which I have now. So I cannot really compare. One cannot bath twice in the same river. I guess I'll have to go back.

I'm hearing you and you're not the first guy talking about the sexual aggressiveness of the Finns. I'll have to see it for myself I guess.

For me it's clear now my type is eastern and northern europe women. Now that I have seen Sweden I am planning the rest: Finland, Norway, Denmark and the Baltics.

What I can tell you is that in Uppsala I'm not disappointed, blondes left and right with amazing eyes, it's almost as it is raining blondes.
09-12-2016, 03:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
That's my general rule of thumb also when visiting new countries. Avoid the the capitals and go for the 2nd or 3rd largest city.
09-12-2016, 05:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
dont capitals generally have the sluttiest women? biggest cities generally do in my experiences
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

09-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
I could not tell you. For me, even though it would be the case, it would not be worth the hassle of people being more cautious of one another and more into the "what can I get from you?" mindset instead of genuine connection. That is my limited experience.
09-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomadphilippines's post:
  • John Doe
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
oh ya for a genuine connection i guess that could be true... i just want the booty
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

09-13-2016, 01:42 AM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zolo's post:
  • John Doe
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I second what you say about Swedes. Easy pickings.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
09-13-2016, 05:45 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Hey Mark,

it's a bit off topic, I would like to have your opinion with your experience. I'm now in Gothenburg and I find the city too big for my taste, people not so friendly, very "work/job city".

My plan was to spend 7 nights there so I would have time to rest and scout for bars and stuff, to get familiar with the place. Now the thing is that I have already paid my stay and I cannot get my money back. So what would you do? 

Would you switch to Malmö (for the week-end, supposed to be better) => Copenhagen (week) => Aarhus (week-end) and lose the money.

or deal with it and spend the week in Gothenburg?

I learned I am sensitive to the vibe of a city, so I'm wondering if I shall leave and go to Malmö. My time is more precious than my money but 6 nights is almost $600 here!
09-13-2016, 06:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Amerok,

I'm curious about Sweden, are you saying to avoid Gothenburg and Stockholm? The RSD crowd seem to say it is their favorite place for girls.

Which country / nationality would you say you do best with?
09-14-2016, 02:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
No, I'm not saying this. I was wrong. I arrived yesterday at night and everybody was rushing home, so it was dark and stressful, not welcoming. 

Today is a whole different story, it's a very nice university city, very beautiful architecture and very chilled out vibe. Regarding Stockholm, again I might have been prejudiced and not have given the city a chance. I'll visit this city for sure in the future.
09-14-2016, 06:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Following our PMs, I'd be interested to hear how your impressions of Stockholm
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
09-14-2016, 08:15 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Our exchange changed my mind, thanks! 

However I'm not sure I'll be able to go on this trip. I'll see how I'll split my time. 

I'll definitely go in Stockholm for at least 3 days and I also want to go back to Prague for at least 3 days and find cool places. I think I'm going to Copenhagen next WE. I'm now convinced I approached the capital cities for a short stay the wrong way.
09-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Find Reply