• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
travel destination for 19 year old
[-]
  •
thomasP Offline
Stowaway

travel destination for 19 year old
Hello everybody
I'm 18 years old right now and I'm planning to do a 1-2 month travel after i finish school. (Should be February 2014)
Do you have any suggestions where i should go?
I'd like to be somewhere without too many tourists and where I can meet girls my age or a little younger.
I guess everyone here is older than me but I hope you can give me some suggestions.
I think I'll have a budget of about 4000 € until then.

PS: I already thought about the philipines especially boracay island. Would you recommend it?
10-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RioNomad Offline
Gunner

RE: travel destination for 19 year old
If you want to go somewhere without too many tourists, then Boracay probably doesn't fit that description.

I think it is easier to answer your question if you give us more details.

1. What type of girls are you most interested in? EE? Latina? Asian?

2. How is your level of game?

3. Are you white? Black? Indian?

4. What do you want to do besides game girls? Beaches? Muay Thai? Learn salsa?
10-25-2012, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
thomasP Offline
Stowaway

thank's for your reply!

1.I'd like to have everything about this journey, the girls (so asian or latina would be awesome!) and the destination itself to be as not-german as possible.. I want to expirience something complete different to my home in germany.

2. I just started studying game maybe two months ago when i first found roosh's blog. I'm able to approach girls on the street when a good opener comes to my mind.. but I'm struggling approaching girls when I'm out at night. I think I've made a little progress since I started studying game and I hope I'll be better when I leave for my travel.

3. I'm white. I'm from Germany by the way.

4. Beaches
Some kind of martial art
rent a motorcycle
cliff diving (that's why I liked boracay so much.. you can do cliff diving there)

let me know if you need more details!

10-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Berliner Offline
Deckhand

Croatia has some really cool cliff diving locations.As you can see from this video, Bulgaria too:
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=bulgaria%...QLwy75wcdI
I jumped from the last cliffs in it.Do you not like white girls?Why do you feel the need to go on the other side of the world for the sake of going on the other side of the world, regardless that you may actually have it better a lot closer to home?If you plan to do this in the summer between high school and university, you can hit up some of the towns in Croatia and Bulgaria visited mainly by the local people or other Slavic nations.Also in countries like Brazil and some parts of SE Asia the Euro summer isn't really the best time to visit.

Edit : also keep in mind that if you lack confidence now and are insecure around girls, the mere staying abroad won't necessarily transform you.There is no reason not to 'sharpen your sword' and improve yourself in whatever your current environment is.Your game won't become mad all of a sudden, but hopefully with some time and a lot more effort you'll start recognizing patterns, recognize your mistakes and learn from them.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2012, 07:29 AM by Berliner.)
10-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Oh God, you are potentially fucking up your mind at a young age.

With that said, you need to go to either

Colombia or Brazil.

10-25-2012, 11:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
thomasP Offline
Stowaway

what do you mean by "fucking un your mind"?
do you think i'm too young to learn game?
@berliner
Maybe that's just me but I'm annoyed when I'm on vacation and all I see are lots of german tourists.
I do like white girls .. i actually don't have a real favourite.. but girls from southern/asian coumtries look quite exotic to me because where I'm from there aren't many of them(by not many I mean almost none)
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 01:04 AM by thomasP.)
10-26-2012, 12:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
The shear easiness and sexiness of Latin women will blow your mind. Then you factor in the nightlife, music, dancing, and overall culture and you will be hooked / obsessed.

Being back in your home country will depress the shit out of you. And all you will be able to think about is the "next trip" and thinking about ways to live abroad for a substantial period of time.

It happened to me. It happened to the dude that went to Brazil with me. And it happens to other guys as well.

After Brazil in 2009 I spent the next 3 years in limbo doing nothing but saving up money and traveling.

And here I am today 4 years later making it official. Come June 2013 I will have my golden ticket to live in work in any country I want.

Had I never went to Brazil I would have not traveled to all these countries and I would be in the American rat race Prob with a serious gf on the verge of marriage.

Man its crazy how things can forever change your life.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 01:17 AM by Dash.)
10-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
thomasP Offline
Stowaway

So would you recommend such a trip to Brazil?
I'm shure it would be a great experience but would it improve my game in any way?
10-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I hear of plenty of guys striking out in brazil however i dont hear the same about peru IF YOUR WHITE THAT IS.

Peru is cheap, pretty safe and i banged 21 women in 30 days. Ive written shitloads on the subject and wrote a pretty detailed post on how to pull what i did of over at roosh v called "why you didnt kill it in poosy paradise".

I was in a similar position to you at the start of the year. I wanted somewhere cheap and where getting the bang was supposed to be easy. It was going to be somewhere in south east asia but iam moving there for 3 years come may and i fucking love latinas. Peru was one of the best decisions of my life.
10-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Brazil is for advanced players imo with at minimum the ability to speak spanish. Pref Portuguese as well.

Thomas do yourself a favor and go to Colombia Peru, or Nicaragua. You will have the best time of your life and you will come back thanking the forum!
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2012, 01:36 PM by Dash.)
10-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

(10-25-2012, 11:50 AM)Dash Wrote: Oh God, you are potentially fucking up your mind at a young age.

With that said, you need to go to either

Colombia or Brazil.

THIS is incredibly bad advice to give a 19 year old. The learning curve for Colombia is VERY high. The people there are slippery and very difficult to deal with, and the women (when they show up) want to be taken to the nicest places, which i'm sure a 19 year old can't afford.

Unless OP speaks perfect spanish and is a handsome dude, scratch any and all major colombian cities off your list. Not to mention the danger factor. You do need to be an experienced traveler OR have an experienced wingman with some spanish to do colombia. AVOID Medellin, you'll just be wasting your time and resources as it is incredibly played out and gringos have a bad name there now. You could literally waste 3/4 of your day just communicating with all the slack jawed plastic titted trollops there (who most likely won't show up) as they'll change their mind 1 hour later and simply not show up to see you. You'll go through this over and OVER AND OVER again until you are ready to rip your hair out. Again, not worth the ROI (return on investment). Not to mention all the locals view you as a "sex tourist" and the girls view you as a wallet to use at their disposal.

Brazil I haven't been to yet, but I can imagine unless you know how to break into a social circle it would be a tough road there too.

My pick is Phuket, Thailand, or somewhere in Phillipines. But by all means DO get out and travel, DO NOT get a girl pregnant, and NEVER marry an American (or any western woman). Check out tigermuaythai.com in phuket. Train there, make friends, and bang girls. Get in great shape, and live on the cheap!

10-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(10-29-2012, 04:19 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote: THIS is incredibly bad advice to give a 19 year old. The learning curve for Colombia is VERY high. The people there are slippery and very difficult to deal with, and the women (when they show up) want to be taken to the nicest places, which i'm sure a 19 year old can't afford.

Interesting. I went to Colombia with basic get to know you spanish at best and had a blast. Thought the people were really friendly and didnt get flaked on once. Didnt take any girls to nice places either.

I am afraid you just need to step your game up brah.
10-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'd recommend phuket over peru even though i've never actually been to thailand and loved peru. Its reputation as the easiest place on the planet to get laid precedes it everywhere. Thank fuck it isn't in europe.
10-30-2012, 02:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I'd say go to Thailand. Cheap, cheerful and plenty of fucking to be done.
10-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

(10-29-2012, 04:27 PM)Dash Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 04:19 PM)bigbootyluvr Wrote: THIS is incredibly bad advice to give a 19 year old. The learning curve for Colombia is VERY high. The people there are slippery and very difficult to deal with, and the women (when they show up) want to be taken to the nicest places, which i'm sure a 19 year old can't afford.

Interesting. I went to Colombia with basic get to know you spanish at best and had a blast. Thought the people were really friendly and didnt get flaked on once. Didnt take any girls to nice places either.

I am afraid you just need to step your game up brah.

LOL! you are such a fake. I've been there 9 times. Had some GREAT times in Colombia. But EVERY trip they have flaked. Whether it was a 20% flake rate or an 80% flake rate- they flake. I can PROMISE you I am better looking, have a better body, better clothes, more money, and have been in the game longer than you. But lets face it, Colombian women are INCREDIBLY slippery, and notorious liars, who do shit for no rhyme or reason- which is something you'd know if you'd ever been there (which I sincerely doubt you have).

If you saw pics of some of the girls i've fucked (non pro) you'd shit your pants, son. The fact is MEDELLIN is played out and so gringofied it almost isn't worth it. OTHER cities in colombia are insanely good, and even there they will flake. Don't pretend like you are so on point you can make 100% of colombian girls bow down, that is a physical impossibility unless you are a soccer star or a very famous celeb.

BTW, I knew Medellin was done, FINISHED as a destination for gringos gaming non-pros when I met two MALE MODELS, i'm talking just stepped out of a commercial or catalog models that asked US where the girls were at!!!! I looked at them and told them point blank: If the two of you can't meet girls here this place is a BUST. Both guys were from south beach, one spoke fluent spanish, the other one beginner/intermediate. THEY had a tough time. Now you tell me that is a favorable ROI.

If you were to stay in MDE for 3+ months and learned spanish i'll bet you'd do well. But as it sits, weekend boys aren't getting laid unless they are paying for it, PERIOD.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 06:02 PM by bigbootyluvr.)
11-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Find Reply