Blonde Tour 2016
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Doe's post:
  • geekindex
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Blonde Tour 2016
Hello,

I start this thread not to diverge in other thread. I will need some feed-back from you guys during my trip, so I think this would be a good idea to concentrate this stuff here. Useful information I'll find during my trip I'll post it in the relevant country/city thread.

Dates: 9 september to 31th october.

Countries: Sweden - Denmark - Germany - Polland - Holland

This can change as I move forward.

I am now in Göteborg and plan to move to:

Stockholm: mon-tue
Helsingborg: wed
Copenhagen: thu-fri-sat
Malmö and/or Lund: sun-mon
Aarhus: tue-wed
Hamburg: thu-fri-sat
Berlin: sun-mon
Poznan: tue-wed
Wroclaw: thu-sun

and then I'm thinking about 

Katowice: thu-fri-sat
Cologne: thu-fri-sat
Some dutch cities: sun-mon-tue-wed
Amsterdam +/- other dutch city: thu-fri-sat-sun-mon 31st fly home.

There are still holes in my plan, though, about 7 days where I did not plan anything. I might go to CR to see a friend.

What do you think about this plan?

My "mistake" so far was to book 7 days in one place, knowing I'm more into recognition/discovery/flag mode. But it was good to relax and work on my projects. Now I'm more into tourist mode and discover country so to meet cool people and know more about their life and their country. Women come 2nd. 

If I get flags, nice. If not, so be it. I'm putting myself in situation for this to happen and will talk to women during the day as well. But no pressure.
09-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes TideRide's post:
  • John Doe
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Blonde Tour 2016
Do you personally know a Scandinavian or Baltic native to ask them where's a good place in the far North man? 

Roosh V (likely needs no introduction for readers here) has said Finland and Estonia are excellent for meeting blondes (look how FAR North they are-common sense right?). Tartu Estonia is supposed to be a college town full of young blonde (according to Roosh V in his "Bang Estonia") dolls- if it hasn't changed much since he wrote that it will likely be excellent for meeting hot young blondes. I remember Roosh saying Helsinki girls are what we stereotypically think Swedish girls will be (quality busty blondes)- tell us about it if you go. Fresh Intel is the best Intel right?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 11:30 PM by TideRide.)
09-14-2016, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Thanks, man. Great suggestions. Finland and Estonia are in my upcoming trips for sure. Yes that's also what I noticed: further north = more blondes.
09-14-2016, 11:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Mr. Zolo: I have several questions for you:

- How long did you stay in Stockholm when you went there?

- What is your strategy to split your time to discover a country and getting a flag?

- How long do you think it is worth to go to a place to have high chances to get your flag?

- Is going from sunday/monday to wednesday to a capital city then move to a 2nd tier for the thursday to saturday a good strategy for you?

As you can see I'm doing my best to figure the travel planning part out.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 12:13 AM by John Doe.)
09-15-2016, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Hicks's post:
  • John Doe, TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(09-14-2016, 11:22 PM)TideRide Wrote: Do you personally know a Scandinavian or Baltic native to ask them where's a good place in the far North man? 

Roosh V (likely needs no introduction for readers here) has said Finland and Estonia are excellent for meeting blondes (look how FAR North they are-common sense right?). Tartu Estonia is supposed to be a college town full of young blonde (according to Roosh V in his "Bang Estonia") dolls- if it hasn't changed much since he wrote that it will likely be excellent for meeting hot young blondes. I remember Roosh saying Helsinki girls are what we stereotypically think Swedish girls will be (quality busty blondes)- tell us about it if you go. Fresh Intel is the best Intel right?

I was in Helsinki last year.  In terms of girls in the club it might be the highest quality I've ever seen, I'd put it even ahead of Kiev.  Also, the girls are somewhat sexually aggressive and happy to be approached (on account of the passivity of most Finnish guys).  It's definitely a place I want to visit again, the only downside is the price of alcohol.
09-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Nice, man. The more I hear about Finland, the more I want to go.

And what about the culture vs Sweden?
09-15-2016, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hicks's post:
  • John Doe
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
I found both cultures fairly dull and unimposing. Both Helsinki and Stockholm had somewhat generic appearances where I felt I could have been in a number of cities, the biggest difference between the two being Sweden had slightly more pleasing architechture and significantly fatter women.
09-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes TideRide's post:
  • John Doe
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
IMO it's crazy to go to the largest metro and/or capital city on dead nights- go when it's full blast partying at the bars and clubs from Thursday-Saturday night. Use a slow day like Sunday to ride buses, trains, planes, and ships between locations.

Hit up the B and C grade small town shitholes to see parks and museums etc on dead days like Monday-Wednesday.

Have you tried couch surfing? Facebook groups or even Reddit to ask locals what's good or to find a local (or even better a local girl) to show you around man? 

Anywhere you go will be much better with a seasoned local over doing the tourist trail bit. No comparison between the two experiences IMO- go local with locals when possible.

Hicks-
Where did you see the most big tit hot young blondes in CZ- aren't some college towns like Brno or Ostrava good? What other Cities in other European countries would have what this guys looking for?
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 03:24 AM by TideRide.)
09-15-2016, 03:20 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Hicks's post:
  • John Doe, TideRide
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(09-15-2016, 03:20 AM)TideRide Wrote: Hicks-
Where did you see the most big tit hot young blondes in CZ- aren't some college towns like Brno or Ostrava good? What other Cities in other European countries would have what this guys looking for?

You will see some everywhere but for volume you won't beat Prague.  It has more universities than Brno and Ostrava combined.

Other cities that I found with quite a few girls of this look were Hamburg (I think it's where all the good-looking girls who could have lived in Berlin end up), Helsinki (as I mentioned before) and I actually think you get a fair few girls who look like that in UK cities; I'd recommend decent sized University cities like Nottingham, Manchester and Bristol.
09-15-2016, 03:49 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bvllvb's post:
  • TideRide
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Freshers start this weekend in UK at most universities!!!!!!
09-15-2016, 04:21 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zolo's post:
  • John Doe
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
(09-15-2016, 12:07 AM)Amerok Wrote: Mr. Zolo: I have several questions for you:

- How long did you stay in Stockholm when you went there?

- What is your strategy to split your time to discover a country and getting a flag?

- How long do you think it is worth to go to a place to have high chances to get your flag?

- Is going from sunday/monday to wednesday to a capital city then move to a 2nd tier for the thursday to saturday a good strategy for you?

As you can see I'm doing my best to figure the travel planning part out.

Thanks!

I was in Stockholm only 3 night. I got laid two of three nights. One from online, one from night game from a rock bar called medusa in old town (she actually approached me).

I should also add that second chick have "Wellcome" tatooed above her vagina with a rainbow. 

So, I would say chances are high. I was there on the weekend however. That said, Stockholm is probably the number one city in Scandanavia midweek unless you're going to a student town.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
09-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
What are some big college towns in Scandinavia? What is their college party scene like in those places?
09-15-2016, 08:41 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Doe's post:
  • TideRide
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
This map:

[Image: blond-map-europe.jpg]
09-15-2016, 08:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
damn, now i have to add helsinki to my places to visit list... it just keeps growing!
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

09-15-2016, 11:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
I'm happy, I started again to daygame after a year or so. Blonde girl with tongue piercing had a boyfriend. Too many beautiful women here, I could approach 8 out of 10 women of same age group.
09-16-2016, 03:07 AM
Find Reply