• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouncers intervening when escalating
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Bouncers intervening when escalating
Anyone ever had this happen to them? It Was my first time out in a western club properly in like more than a year. I was cavemaning some Mexican chick and some fat chick bouncer ran over and broke us apart with back up from other bouncers demanding to know if she was ok.

I ended up banging her anyway (anal too) and we just laughed at them and fat dyke chick stayed in my proximity eyeballing me for the rest of the night.

Seemed pretty over the top to me. Anyone had this happen to them?
10-18-2016, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Bouncers intervening when escalating
(10-18-2016, 03:35 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Anyone ever had this happen to them? It Was my first time out in a western club properly in like more than a year. I was cavemaning some Mexican chick and some fat chick bouncer ran over and broke us apart with back up from other bouncers demanding to know if she was ok.

I ended up banging her anyway (anal too) and we just laughed at them and fat dyke chick stayed in my proximity eyeballing me for the rest of the night.

Seemed pretty over the top to me. Anyone had this happen to them?

Have I ever been manhandled by a female bouncer?

Nope.

I thought you were a big guy Ricky? What happened? 

Only time I've ever been touch by a bouncer was when being patted down.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 06:04 PM by Sexiback.)
10-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
What kind of club was it- a hipster rock bar or something with lots of liberals like that?
10-23-2016, 07:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
(10-23-2016, 07:18 PM)TideRide Wrote: What kind of club was it- a hipster rock bar or something with lots of liberals like that?

Hey Tide, it doens't even matter. You are only asking to get some stuff for justifying your off-key world view...
10-24-2016, 06:21 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • TideRide
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(10-24-2016, 06:21 PM)geekindex Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:18 PM)TideRide Wrote: What kind of club was it- a hipster rock bar or something with lots of liberals like that?

Hey Tide, it doens't even matter. You are only asking to get some stuff for justifying your off-key world view...

Sounds like a typical jew bar to me. Ricky was celebrating his Bar Mitzvah.
10-24-2016, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I do you look somewhat Aryan now that I come to think of it.
10-25-2016, 03:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Ah damn, you should have told that you were partying at the "Semitic Lobster"... those bouncers there are very pushy.
10-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Hipster rock mostly sucks-it's like low t punk rock with more singer/songwriter chords in it where at least old school punk rock had some real charisma to it. Metal and blues are often repetitive. House and trance music are amazing as is modern jazz like Larry Carlton (not the old 40s elevator music crap).

Rap is fairly retarded (combine 3-5 of the following words/phrases in chorus and you've got a new tune-hustle, trap, real, grind, ho, bitch, holla, Ye-uh, rider, Benz, Lambo, my 9, AKs, nigga, Ima do this shit, represent, yay, purp, turn up, these streets, da hood, da club, we on one, girl you know, da paper, crew, putting work in, you know, what it do, on lock, blasting, recognize, all up in there)and country is pure torture to listen to-I bet country sales next to nothing in Europe yet the best American rock bands are very popular.
10-25-2016, 08:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Rap is fairly retarded? Actually I can just think of one retarded being. The one not noticing it is completely out of place. Posting shitloads of shitty shit shit... please follow Rick's advice and keep your virtual mouth shut until then...
10-26-2016, 12:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

This is more down my alley.

Shalom bljads.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 03:06 AM by Sexiback.)
10-26-2016, 03:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I never told tideride to shut up. I want to know what his life plans are these days.
10-26-2016, 05:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Yeah, like seeing this obese woman wearing leggins and falling down a stair... you don't want to watch, but you can't keep your eyes elsewhere... And Rick, I rather ment the advice for tide to bring up his notch count...
10-26-2016, 07:48 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • geekindex
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(10-26-2016, 07:48 PM)geekindex Wrote: Yeah, like seeing this obese woman wearing leggins and falling down a stair... you don't want to watch, but you can't keep your eyes elsewhere... And Rick, I rather ment the advice for tide to bring up his notch count...

If Tide ever encountered a female in the wild that happens to be nude he wouldn't enter a catatonic state. He'd want to check all over for a yellow star, but with no clothing ... conundrum overload.
10-26-2016, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Search her for gold stars rotflmao

SB must have the Jewish comedy gene- he does post some funny replys. If you really are Jew you know how dumbed down its gotten for the majority of the goys today. 1930s Germany they will never be and people with my politics blame the global elitists Jews not everyday Jews like Doctors, salesmen, etc. I respect your sarcasm. Geekindex just keeps punching and noones even their fighting lmao
10-28-2016, 01:17 AM
Find Reply