Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easiest city to pick up women in the street ?
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
Easiest city to pick up women in the street ?
What's your though/ experience about it ? 

Berlin ?
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 05:05 AM by Edmaster.)
02-17-2017, 05:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Easiest city to pick up women in the street ?
why the street? girls are always scared of the stranger on the street
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

02-18-2017, 12:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(02-18-2017, 12:43 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: why the street? girls are always scared of the stranger on the street

Why do you give advice on something like this when you are clearly clueless?   You should stick to telling people how to weirdly hand out cards with your details on and then scuttle off.
02-18-2017, 11:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(02-18-2017, 11:39 PM)Hicks Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 12:43 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: why the street? girls are always scared of the stranger on the street

Why do you give advice on something like this when you are clearly clueless?   You should stick to telling people how to weirdly hand out cards with your details on and then scuttle off.

why cant you reply to someone without making a personal attack?

girls are always going to be much more comfortable other places than the street, their comfort will increase your chances
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com

02-19-2017, 12:40 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vin Offline
Deckhand

Afghanistan
Berlin is not that good. I thought Prague was pretty easy to day game. For the most part girls were very approachable.
02-23-2017, 03:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(02-23-2017, 03:16 AM)Vin Wrote: Berlin is not that good. I thought Prague was pretty easy to day game. For the most part girls were very approachable.

Prague center (Praha 1) when you are a tourist i think it's kind of complicated (not so much outside praha 1 though).

Berlin you can easily make out with girls in the street, then close the deal. You have this 'IDGAF artistic we are all fucked up vibe" which helps a lot. 

In Paris, that's kind of hard because people tend to judge other a lot. 

I've heard in Norway that's pretty easy but didn't go actually there so i don't have further information.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2017, 02:39 AM by Edmaster.)
02-24-2017, 02:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(02-19-2017, 12:40 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 11:39 PM)Hicks Wrote:

why cant you reply to someone without making a personal attack?

girls are always going to be much more comfortable other places than the street, their comfort will increase your chances

You're joking right? If so, good one as I haven't replied on this forum for awhile.

But if you're serious, I need to start up a new blog on street game that you read as I've met my last 4 serious girlfriends and wife on the street.  

If YOU think it's weird, YOU will come off as weird.  But oh it's NATURAL for you as a MAN who is in control and comfortable in the environment, the girl will INTUITIVELY feel this and if she's RECEPTIVE, will at least give you an at bat.  I've gotten shot down HUNDREDS of times but it's been worth it for all the hot pussy I've gotten when I've been successful.

Peace out brother
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
02-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
i didnt say its weird, i said girls will be less comfortable there

ya, no doubt if you approach hundreds of girls on the street it will work some of the time

if you switch to an indoor venue like a mall or a grocery store probably 3x as many will be receptive to being approached

02-28-2017, 12:54 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Hey nomadphilippines. Does handing out your card to hot (7-8/10 or higher) Pinays work on them, or only 5-6s?

How about your 'inviting them over straight to your hotel room' method? I'm guessing that doesn't work for 7s and above.
02-28-2017, 07:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
if you try enough times anything will work

maybe im just bored of SEA girls by now but i never see 8's or better anymore

i attempt to only hand my number to 7's or better, some times 6's slip in the mix, if you are playing the 'i dont want a girlfriend' and 'want to hang out at my apartment' game it is going to be a low percentage move, but ya it work

5's and 6's are where the dating sites come in

03-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes HunterBonito's post:
  • Zolo
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

Younde is the best town around the world.
04-03-2017, 03:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I really need to hit up Cameroon it looks like it. What's the level of English like?
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

It is very hard to find someone speaking english in Yaounde. But there is a small place in south Cameroon where all people speak english. I don't remember anymore the name of that place.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 11:36 PM by HunterBonito.)
04-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tungsten Offline
Stowaway

Hunter, I'm hoping to get to Cameroon in the next few months as it keeps getting mentioned as a good place to monger. The English speaking area should be in the north up by the Nigerian border and I'm hoping that picking up women in Douala and taking them to the beach at Limbe keeps me busy for weeks.
04-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
I was only in Douala for a day but it seemed like a pretty grim, shitty city without much to do and very little real character. I might be quite biased against it though because it was my first experience of Africa, I was fucking tired and it was extremely hot. There's a lot of oil work there so I expect the pros there are pretty hardcore (those I did see looked pretty good from what I can remember). English is limited but everyone speaks French.

If I was going to Cameroon I'd recommend Yaoundé (just to see the capital for a couple days and hit up its nightlife), otherwise evac to Buea and Limbé ASAP. Those are the two coastal English-speaking Cameroonian cities, where Cameroonians go on holiday. Beautiful beaches, chilled out atmosphere. Climb mount Cameroon then head into the town and pick up Cameroonian uni students.
04-14-2017, 12:59 AM
Find Reply