Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most easy towns to fuck non pros around the world?
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

The most easy towns to fuck non pros around the world?
Hello, in your opinion what is the best town to fuck non pros? These are the guidelines:
1) Easiness of fuck regular girls or freelancers who  look like regular girls
2) Abundance of girls
3) Girls don't take interest about age of the man
4) Passionate girls in the bed
5) A town where if you meet a girl then you can fuck her easily
6) A country or town where there are a plenty of girls on dating sites
7) The cost of living is low

Please reply only if you have traveled extensively around the world.
In my opinion the best countries are:
1) Philippines
2) Cameroon
3) Indonesia
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2017, 05:54 PM by HunterBonito.)
03-30-2017, 01:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: The most easy towns to fuck non pros around the world?
Cameroon? Interesting.

1) Phillipines
2) USA (with an accent)
3) Cambodia/Indo
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
03-30-2017, 06:31 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destriero IX Offline
Stowaway

(03-30-2017, 06:31 PM)Zolo Wrote: Cameroon? Interesting.

1) Phillipines
2) USA (with an accent)
3) Cambodia/Indo

I cannot stress this enough. I know some short, lanky, manlet, bird nose, wispy haired Aus fucks who clean up here while local guys scrape by. It's pathetic.

What's the easiest Western Country to get laid in?
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017, 05:30 AM by Destriero IX.)
03-31-2017, 05:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
cambodia?

cambodia is one of the worst countries to go to for non pros
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

03-31-2017, 01:16 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
Thailande ?
04-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

Thailand???????????? I never have noticed such mechanical sex around the world as in Thailand. Girls are not passionate in the bed.
04-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
no offense hunter but your expectations are way out of whack, you are a 70 year old man who is expecting 20 year olds to hop in bed for free and fuck you like its the best day of their life
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com

04-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(04-02-2017, 01:02 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: no offense hunter but your expectations are way out of whack, you are a 70 year old man who is expecting 20 year olds to hop in bed for free and fuck you like its the best day of their life

I was not expecting this answer from you because I thought you had a lot of experience but your reply disappointed me. Now I tell you why.
1) I don't know where you read I'm 70 years old. Maybe you confuse me with another guy. I'm 60 yo and very goodlooking.
2) Where did you read I like to fuck regular girls (non pros) for free? Usually I meet each of them for 10 days and I give them girfts and some money.
3) The last month I met 3 regular girls in the Philippines. I had passionate sex with them. I get the best sex of my life with them.

Now I think you will tell me they were not regular girls. ahahaha At my age I know to recognize if a girl is regular or a freelancer or semipro.
In the Philippines I suspected that a girl contacted some foreigners but the other two girls were regular girls. I am sure!
Surely I didn't find them in Manila, I hate Manila. ahahaha
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017, 11:16 PM by HunterBonito.)
04-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destriero IX Offline
Stowaway

(04-02-2017, 06:44 PM)HunterBonito Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:02 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: no offense hunter but your expectations are way out of whack, you are a 70 year old man who is expecting 20 year olds to hop in bed for free and fuck you like its the best day of their life

I was not expecting this answer from you because I thought you had a lot of experience but your reply disappointed me. Now I tell you why.
1) I don't know where you read I'm 70 years old. Maybe you confuse me with another guy. I'm 60 yo and very goodlooking.
2) Where did you read I like to fuck regular girls (non pros) for free? Usually I meet each of them for 10 days and I give them girfts and some money.
3) The last month I met 3 regular girls in the Philippines. I had passionate sex with them. I get the best sex of my life with them.

Now I think you will tell me they were not regular girls. ahahaha At my age I know to recognize if a girl is regular or a freelancer or semipro.
In the Philippines I suspected that a girl contacted some foreigns but the other two girls were regular girls. I am sure!

What's wrong with Manila?
04-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(04-02-2017, 10:21 PM)Destriero IX Wrote: ) The last month I met 3 regular girls in the Philippines. I had passionate sex with them. I get the best sex of my l
What's wrong with Manila?

Nothing wrong. I don't like westernized cities and people. I like being where the heart of the Philippines beats.
04-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(04-02-2017, 06:44 PM)HunterBonito Wrote:

In the Philippines I suspected that a girl contacted some foreigners but the other two girls were regular girls. I am sure!

60 and 70 doesnt really make a difference to a 20 year old

giving them gifts is good

nobody knows how to recognize if a filipina wants money or not, i lived there for 3 years and the only way i know is to ask, and even then i often dont know

04-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
(03-31-2017, 05:29 AM)Destriero IX Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 06:31 PM)Zolo Wrote: Cameroon? Interesting.

1) Phillipines
2) USA (with an accent)
3) Cambodia/Indo

I cannot stress this enough. I know some short, lanky, manlet, bird nose, wispy haired Aus fucks who clean up here while local guys scrape by. It's pathetic.

What's the easiest Western Country to get laid in?

Western Country? Aside from North America and the Anglosphere, I would say Sweden and Norway from personal experience.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Website Find Reply