Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which country should I study in if I want a lot of sex?
[-]
  •
sexypizza Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Which country should I study in if I want a lot of sex?
Hey guys, 

I'm a 25-year-old from Kuwait  (I'm not sure why my profile says I'm from Afghanistan lol). I'm currently having a really rough time in life and would like some help. 

-I studied in Australia for 5 years and graduated with a bachelor's of literature which is kind of a really useless degree. I was hoping I could teach English abroad but I don't think its a very sustainable way to live because the salaries are so low and most places won't hire me because I'm not a "native English speaker" despite English being the language I'm most proficient with. 

-to make matters worse, my Asian-Australian girlfriend, whom I had plans to marry, dumped me a few weeks ago because we've been in a long distance relationship for so long. 

so in summary, I'm stuck in the Middle east now. I can't have sex with anyone here (nor do I want to) unless I have an arranged marriage. I'm really lonely and would like to meet other women but the Muslim culture simply won't allow it and it's devastating me. I hate living here and I would really like to go somewhere else that's a bit more laid back and isn't so conservative and I would really like to find someone to replace my ex-girlfriend. 

My plan right now is to save up money to study nursing abroad for a few years and then work as a nurse abroad and never come back to Kuwait ever again. However, I'm not sure which country to go to. I'm really poor right now I can only study in countries where the cost of living and tuition fees are really low. 

Ideally, I would really like to study somewhere where it's easy to sleep around and find a relationship and eventually, after play the field for a while, a wife.

Here is a list of my possible choices. 

1- Ukraine
2- Poland
3- Czech republic
4- Germany
5- Mexico
6- Taiwan
7- Malaysia

Out of all these countries, I seem to be gravitating the most towards Mexico. It seems like it's easy to get laid there and the women seem really friendly and loving but really I've never been there so I don't know if it's really that good. 

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
04-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destriero IX Offline
Stowaway

RE: Which country should I study in if I want a lot of sex?
The odd choice that sticks out is Germany. Everywhere else looks fantastic.
04-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Find Reply