06-13-2017, 04:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: Etherum hits $100 USD
Wow nice awesomex. I just realised that an altcoin i held for a short time 4yrs ago is now 50x. Who knew! Even had btc at $600 a few years ago. Even though i also held some coins for a short time that went to shit, the pain of this has got me back into cryptos so thats the positive of it for me. Ive diversified into 4 cryptos with one im backing the most. Ive learnt my lesson and now realise this stuff is the real deal. Going to hold on for the next 5-10years. Got a small bit in ether as well.

Super risky but the potential payoff in 5 years is worth it.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 03:10 PM by Shanked.)
06-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
lite making a move
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

06-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

(06-14-2017, 03:06 PM)Shanked Wrote: Super risky but the potential payoff in 5 years is worth it.

You might be right but I just sold all my crypto. ETH, Bitcoin the lot.

Too volatile for me.

Good luck.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 09:20 PM by JJ Roberts.)
06-28-2017, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(06-14-2017, 03:06 PM)Shanked Wrote: Wow nice awesomex.  I just realised that an altcoin i held for a short time 4yrs ago is now 50x.  Who knew! Even had btc at $600 a few years ago. Even though i also held some coins for a short time that went to shit, the pain of this has got me back into cryptos so thats the positive of it for me.  Ive diversified into 4 cryptos with one im backing the most. Ive learnt my lesson and now realise this stuff is the real deal.  Going to hold on for the next 5-10years.  Got a small bit in ether as well.

Super risky but the potential payoff in 5 years is worth it.

Which coin are you backing the most and why?
06-29-2017, 05:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(06-28-2017, 09:20 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 03:06 PM)Shanked Wrote: Super risky but the potential payoff in 5 years is worth it.

You might be right but I just sold all my crypto. ETH, Bitcoin the lot.

Too volatile for me.

Good luck.

ya dude that last week was pretty scary, hoping it rises a bit more then will sell off the initial investment made and freeroll on any profits
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com

06-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • Hicks
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Quote:Which coin are you backing the most and why?
Maidsafe.  It's the one I should not have sold 4years ago when I bought at the ICO.  The price bombed though and it was completely illiquid for over a year so who knew.  Mostly because they messed up the ICO giving extra coins to people who paid with mastercoin vs bitcoin.  I remember a month after ICO you could actually buy at half the price of ICO because noone wanted it. But 4 years later they are still going strong and if they can pull it off in the next 4-8 years then it could be huge.  

It was different back then. Investing in alt coins was way way more riskier than it is now.  Coins could be created and die within the same week.  One exchange I used to trade on got hacked and never came back.

Also backing antshares.  This one is already overhyped though.  Gone up 1400% since ICO.  Will be very similar to ETH but more focused on Chinese market.   One main strength when compared to ether is that developers can use a compiler instead of having to learn an entirely new language (solidity) for ETH.

Also keeping a close eye on a few cryptos that have ICO's in a few months and seeing how some that just had their ICO's develop.

And if you are looking for short-term holds.. I am watching Status atm.  Waiting to see if the price for ETH-SNT goes near 0.00012.
Could be a good gain if it drops near this this value over the next few weeks.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 09:28 PM by Shanked.)
06-29-2017, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
so many new ones on the market..... kind of hard seeing any boom when there are so many to choose from right?

06-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Not necessarily. All that is happening is the new coins enter the spotlight and get the pump and dump hype. It takes some of these coins years to develop their projects so since its long term there wont be much market speculation.

But right now there are two sides to the cryptos. We are either in a massive bubble or its just going to keep booming. One sign that we are in a bubble. Look up Bancor. This company raised something like $152M in THREE HOURS. Which is completely insane when most people dont know what the fuck this company does. Also the endless number of ICO's coming out with all of them being super successful is kind of insane.

Another one is Primalbase. They listed Vitalik (creator of ethereum) as an advisor yet there was actually no proof he was and when they quoted him he never clearly stated he was an advisor in the quote. Despite this scammy behaviour they still completed their ICO in one day raising 3000+ BTC.

So theres definitely a possibility its a bubble now but i am still bullish and will continue investing. I believe that all of the minibubbles along the way offset the market from suddenly popping as investors understand the volatile risk and have shown time and time again to buy back into super volatile coins.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 09:13 PM by Shanked.)
07-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
good buy opportunity ADX , its not on exchanges yet though you can buy on github ether. Its going up about 10% everyday just had ICO. Strong project I think 2-10x gain over next 3-12 months.
07-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Find Reply