Cities with the horniest girls ?
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
Cities with the horniest girls ?
Hey guys, 

I've made my own research and i’ve found for the top 3 countries in term of statistics : Switzerland (most sexually satisfied country in the world) Finland (the most casual sex), and Greece (highest average sexual intercourse in a year).  

In general : good weather + healthy lifestyle + lower fast-food implantation = high level of horniness 

From my personal experience for the top 3 cities in term of women overall level of horniness (on average) : 

1/ Zagreb, Croatia (in summer)  
2/ Thessaloniki, Greece 
3/ Helsinki, Finland 

I've planned a trip in South america this summer i will make a report for you guys Wink

To guys there who are experienced travelers, what are the top 3 place you came across where the level of women horniness is the highest (on average) ?
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017, 05:17 AM by Edmaster.)
05-08-2017, 05:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ragnar Offline
Stowaway

RE: Cities with the horniest girls ?
1. Philippines
2. Philippines
3. Philippines
05-09-2017, 02:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-09-2017, 02:15 AM)Ragnar Wrote: 1. Philippines
2. Philippines
3. Philippines

Great infos bro,

Could you be more specific ?
05-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ragnar Offline
Stowaway

It is common knowledge in the Manosphere that the Philippines has the easiest and horniest girls.

I have no idea how you ended up with Switzerland, Finland and Greece. Those are definitely not the horniest countries and I am pretty sure you will change your mind after 1 day in South America.
05-09-2017, 03:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
even the philippines is getting harder

still not hard.... but like everywhere else as more and more foreigners go and as girls can get more and more attention from FB and instagram likes things get worse not better
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2017, 12:51 PM by nomadphilippines.)
05-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^^^That social media shit is such bullshit and is messing up real life as bitchs used to have better attitudes and feel less entitled before (((they))) created it. I totally hate that high tech commie 1984 social media shit with a passion.
05-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(05-09-2017, 03:23 AM)Ragnar Wrote: It is common knowledge in the Manosphere that the Philippines has the easiest and horniest girls.

I have no idea how you ended up with Switzerland, Finland and Greece. Those are definitely not the horniest countries and I am pretty sure you will change your mind after 1 day in South America.

In the Philippines there are hottest and horniest girls but ... damn they are not beautiful. I love pinays but I like one girl among 100 girls. Damn!!
05-12-2017, 07:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destriero IX Offline
Stowaway

The hottest and horniest girls are in the US.  Rolleyes  Come visit, Hunter. They'd love you here! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 08:46 PM by Destriero IX.)
05-17-2017, 08:44 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes HunterBonito's post:
  • Destriero IX
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

Sure, they are the hottest around the world. I went to US many times and now I'm tired of them. I'm searching better and sweeter women.... and where I can live with a cheape cost of living. Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 11:47 PM by HunterBonito.)
05-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Destriero IX Wrote: The hottest and horniest girls are in the US.  Rolleyes  Come visit, Hunter. They'd love you here! Big Grin

Cool man, I plan to go this summer.

Where can i find hot horny slutty girls in the U.S. ?  

I've heard that I should aim Texas or Arizona, maybe SoCal... Do you have any ideas exactly where I should aim ?
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 11:44 PM by Edmaster.)
05-17-2017, 11:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destriero IX Offline
Stowaway

(05-17-2017, 11:33 PM)Edmaster Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Destriero IX Wrote: The hottest and horniest girls are in the US.  Rolleyes  Come visit, Hunter. They'd love you here! Big Grin

I've heard that I should aim Texas or Arizona, maybe SoCal... Do you have any ideas exactly where I should aim ?

I was actually being sarcastic. Please get me out of here. 

The US is garbage for women, it's simply bad value, at least for middle-of-the-road local guys. NYC is the perfect place to game though. Best volume and quality. I believe Zolo has written quite a bit about living in NYC. That and maybe Vegas. I had a friend who owns a business and made a ton of money in LA. Cool red pill guy, works out a bit. Kinda pale but he could tan. Very cool and smooth dude though. He proclaimed that he got shit done during the week and high tailed it to Vegas on the weekends where the culture and women were radically more open that the soulless LA vibe, so that should tell you a lot.

I presume you are European with an accent. That'll earn you some cool points. The women love guys with funny (Euro, Aus, NZ, South African) accents. Have fun.
05-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-18-2017, 02:40 AM)Destriero IX Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 11:33 PM)Edmaster Wrote:

I was actually being sarcastic. Please get me out of here. 

The US is garbage for women, it's simply bad value, at least for middle-of-the-road local guys. NYC is the perfect place to game though. Best volume and quality. I believe Zolo has written quite a bit about living in NYC. That and maybe Vegas. I had a friend who owns a business and made a ton of money in LA. Cool red pill guy, works out a bit. Kinda pale but he could tan. Very cool and smooth dude though. He proclaimed that he got shit done during the week and high tailed it to Vegas on the weekends where the culture and women were radically more open that the soulless LA vibe, so that should tell you a lot.

I presume you are European with an accent. That'll earn you some cool points. The women love guys with funny (Euro, Aus, NZ, South African) accents. Have fun.

I actually get the feeling that in the U.S women are both end of the spectrum : they are either really fat or in a really good shape and really hot.

But you guys have definitely a good amount of hot chicks. 

For instance you have got this kind of chick : 

[Image: CoLG_JdVUAAD0bK.jpg]

That's the kind of U.S chick i'm looking for Wink
05-19-2017, 03:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
ya you should show up and be banging girls like that right off the bat with no problem :p
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

05-19-2017, 01:18 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Girls like that are common on the beaches in the upscale areas of SoCal (Manhattan Beach, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, La Jolla, etc) but it's expensive in general (you could easily drop $400/day as a tourist) and public transport sucks ass in SoCal (you need a car). Can't say much either way about the Airbnb short term rental scene in SoCal (although this has to be cheaper than hotels). Same deal with apartments (i.e. In Vegas the local prove for a decent apartment is $800/month but would only put you in South Town or Compton aka the hood in SoCal. $2000+/month for a basic place in a decent location in SoCal).

Honestly, Miami is a little cheaper than LA in my experience but the women aren't totally white-many of them are Latinas.

These guys are right- just go to Vegas (it's definitely a cheaper city as a local or a tourist than Miami or LA). Hotel deals in Vegas absolutely crush SoCal prices.

Long story short just go to Vegas- that's where all the hottest California white girls go to party anyway.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 06:12 PM by TideRide.)
05-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Redsky Offline
Stowaway

Trick question - all girls are super horny anywhere you go haha.
06-19-2017, 01:45 AM
Find Reply