• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Krakow notes
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

Krakow notes

Cockfest in clubs.

Ugly dudes with hot chicks is too common.

Polish men dress sense is generally disgusting.

Language barrier in loud clubs.

Girls will eye fuck the shit out of you and will not look away until
you do.

Girls will take you home and teach you how to fuck. They will make you breakfast in the morning. A Polish woman would make a great mother.

Girls will generally show more interest if you mention you’re staying in Poland for a while and have an interest in learning their language.

Approaching girls during the day is a must.

Polish men will go out of their way to cockblock the shit out of you. Furthermore the girls are too nice to tell them to fuck off, you must do this.

If your dance floor game is weak and you don’t speak polish your standard of girl will have to drop at least 2 points.

Buying a polish SIM card is a must if you want a follow up date.

Girls rarely dress like sluts. I believe Ludacris may have been speaking about polish girls when he said “I want a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed.”

Obesity is not an issue. Girls generally have great bodies, big boobs and nicely rounded asses.

Being nice to a Polish girl won’t be seen as weakness. Polish game is completely different to western game. Being cocky makes you look like an arsehole.

All the girls I’ve hooked up with since being in Poland have pulled away at least once when going for the kiss. Brushing it off and trying again a few minutes later has worked every single time.

Being German will not make it easier for you to get laid.

- Gavin Madden
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
To visit my blog go to : http://www.gavinmadden26.com
10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
RE: Krakow notes
Yes Polish chicks are like Ukrainians in a lot of ways, Ukrainians are slimmer and prettier, but Polish girls are cooler.

Polish and Ukrainian men are probably the most hideous on the planet. However one must exercise caution with Polish men, one cannot sit in the bar and laugh at them which is easy with Ukrainians, they can be very aggresive. They are also much bigger than Ukrainian dudes.

I'm contemplating spending Christmas in Poland, I was thinking of Goa but flights are expensive now and everything will be overpriced and difficult. May wait until January
10-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

(10-30-2012, 09:21 PM)deb auchery Wrote: Yes Polish chicks are like Ukrainians in a lot of ways, Ukrainians are slimmer and prettier, but Polish girls are cooler.

Polish and Ukrainian men are probably the most hideous on the planet. However one must exercise caution with Polish men, one cannot sit in the bar and laugh at them which is easy with Ukrainians, they can be very aggresive. They are also much bigger than Ukrainian dudes.

I'm contemplating spending Christmas in Poland, I was thinking of Goa but flights are expensive now and everything will be overpriced and difficult. May wait until January

Yes, and Polish men aren't too happy to see you with a pretty Polish girl. They give you death stares.

Don't end up in a bar full of drunken Polish dudes alone as it is likely they will be drunk enough to want to fight you for no good reason other than you look different.

Oh and I wouldn't recommend Park Klub in Warsaw. The girls are dressed like whores. They act like they're supermodels when they actually look like they live under a bridge. The guys are all meat heads that hate foreigners. I got sucker-punched in that place for no reason.

I would recommend indie clubs in Poland as they are less pretentious, but the quality of the girl doesn't dip.
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012, 12:23 AM by gavinmadden.)
10-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-30-2012, 09:21 PM)deb auchery Wrote: I'm contemplating spending Christmas in Poland,

So was I, but the extreme cold weather has me thinking if the game rules change once it is fucking below freezing and you cannot really day game much.

Thoughts?

(10-30-2012, 08:57 PM)gavinmadden Wrote: Girls will take you home and teach you how to fuck.

Damn - dude, you are so fucking making me want to pack my bags right now and just say fuck it and throw caution to the the wind and go!!!

BY the way guys, is fast WIFI easily available in Poland and on mobile devices? I work online and must have wifi readily available everywhere i.e cafes, restaurants etc, especially at night since I work USA hours.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012, 04:35 AM by Mixx.)
10-31-2012, 04:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Well I was daygaming in Ukraine last winter without any problems, the only time I drew the line was in February when it was consistently between -20 and -30. By then I had already filled the quota for the harem so it was ok.

It sounds like the daygame in Poland is much the same as in Ukraine, although I would imagine it's slightly better here. In the bigger cities like Krakow, girls are probably used to getting hit on by horny foreigners. Also there seems to be more crazy folk on the street there

I like to use this website to check out what the internet is like where i'm going.

http://www.netindex.com/quality/

As you can see, Poland doesn't have the fastest internet in Europe, but the quality is good.

Not sure what 3g services they have there, my 3g in Ukraine is pretty good, I got 3-4Mbps down, and 1 up.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012, 06:16 AM by deb auchery.)
10-31-2012, 06:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-31-2012, 06:14 AM)deb auchery Wrote: http://www.netindex.com/quality/

As you can see, Poland doesn't have the fastest internet in Europe, but the quality is good.

Not sure what 3g services they have there, my 3g in Ukraine is pretty good, I got 3-4Mbps down, and 1 up.

+1 thanks - at least I can see that Poland is WAAAYYY better than Colombia, and I was able to work just fine in Colombia, so this helps a lot!

Thanks!

Mixx
10-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gavinmadden Offline
Gunner

(10-31-2012, 04:28 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 09:21 PM)deb auchery Wrote: I'm contemplating spending Christmas in Poland,

So was I, but the extreme cold weather has me thinking if the game rules change once it is fucking below freezing and you cannot really day game much.

Thoughts?

(10-30-2012, 08:57 PM)gavinmadden Wrote: Girls will take you home and teach you how to fuck.

Damn - dude, you are so fucking making me want to pack my bags right now and just say fuck it and throw caution to the the wind and go!!!

BY the way guys, is fast WIFI easily available in Poland and on mobile devices? I work online and must have wifi readily available everywhere i.e cafes, restaurants etc, especially at night since I work USA hours.

Mixx

yeah man, just be prepared for a lot of make outs with no sex. I would say I ahve one night stands with 1 out of every 6 girls I kiss in poland. They are HUGE on not seeming like a 'one night stand whore'.
Sex. Travel. Freedom.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2012, 09:05 AM by gavinmadden.)
10-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(10-31-2012, 09:04 AM)gavinmadden Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 04:28 AM)Mixx Wrote:

Thoughts?

Mixx

yeah man, just be prepared for a lot of make outs with no sex. I would say I ahve one night stands with 1 out of every 6 girls I kiss in poland. They are HUGE on not seeming like a 'one night stand whore'.

Ah ok, I had that experience in Hungary, lots of cock teasing.

Ukrainian girls are slighty different in that they are not into making out the first time they meet you. They are actually more ok with being groped.

10-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I spent a month in Krakow, I can confirm all this information. The guys there are ugly, dumb and drink way too much - the smart ones left to the UK or someplace else.
10-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
varst Offline
Deckhand

Belgium
I'm heading to Wroclaw between chrismas and newyear.
The weather is probably not as extreme as you think it is.
I checked online and the average temperature (for Wroclaw) in december are between 2.0° C (35.2° F) & -4.0° C (24.8° F).
Wroclaw is a student city and has less tourists then Krakow so after reading this it should be awesome.
The only problem is that I don’t know if a lot of them go home during the holidays or not.
Accommodations here are cheap too, a 4 person apartment in the city center with great reviews costs like 25€/night.
10-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Yes Poland is slightly less cold than Ukraine, it can get hit by a lot of snow though, I rememberthat.

I too was thinking of the Christmas exodus, I think with the larger cities like Wroclaw you might be ok, as you have a regular population there, and even chicks from Wroclaw that study in other Polish/European cities. Obviously if you go to somewhere like Lublin which is a small city with a big percentage of students then you could experience tumbleweeds.

25e a night?,wow nice..
11-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
OK - so, do we have our very 1st Naughty Nomad forum meetup in Wroclaw? I can get to Wroclaw 1st week of December right after Thanksgiving (USA) holidays.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 02:16 AM by Mixx.)
11-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Yes 1st week of December was when I was thinking too Smile. Will be able to confirm later this month.
11-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(10-30-2012, 09:21 PM)deb auchery Wrote: Polish and Ukrainian men are probably the most hideous on the planet.

I am not sure why but this cracked me up. Almost made me spit out my drink.

On another note, Poland interests me. The hottest girl in my grade in high school was Polish. I will never forget Natalia.....
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012, 10:16 PM by Dash.)
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
How does Warsaw compare to Krakow?
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Website Find Reply