Ayia Napa, Cyprus 2017 Guide
[-]
  •
ceeisevil 1 Offline
Stowaway

Ayia Napa, Cyprus 2017 Guide
Ayia Napa, Cyprus

Brief Overview of the City

If I had to describe Ayia Napa in one statement it would be a cheaper version of Ibiza. Shit gets crazy there.
I like love it there, I went twice last summer and once this summer already. Best thing about Ayia Napa is the easy navagation and centralized location of the action. The worst thing about it you will run in to the same girls you just smashed if you there for a week, due to everyone pretty much ending up on the strip at night at some point.

The Women

There are hot local women there, but the party tourist and workers are where you are gonna have most of your success. Most locals have Greek characteristics, with slightly Turkish features. Most tourists are from the all over Europe , with a few Lebanese, Syrian, and other Asian cointries sprinkled in. Everybody has a party hard attitude there. I would say everyone on vacation there is very liberal. I've had on the spot I'm going with you hookups". And yes everyone speaks English.

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? 4.33( Maybe because I'm a Black American. Not alot of us visit there)
What strategy do you think would work best for picking up? I think the best strategy is the numbers game. You will miss all 10 shots you don't shoot. What I mean by that is girls will be walking by you all day in bikini's and and showing alot of skin. If you see something you like talk to her. No matter if it's on the street, at the beach, or even in line at McDonald's.
Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one? The aggressive approach works here because with that she will let you know real quick if it's going to happen or not.
What's best- nightgame, daygame, online? etc...
I think night game is king, but you can definitely pull in the day time. There are alot of party packages that people pre buy before they get there. So girls have spent 140 Euro for these events. Most likely they are not missing them for you. Over half of the events are in the day time(i.e boat parties, champagne spray parties, Street parties.
Nightlife Recommendations

Where are the main nightlife areas?
The main nightlife areas is near the Ayia Napa square. This is where all the clubs and bars are at.
What particular places would you recommend?

Black and White: I think the oldest club on the strip, this place is packed almost every night. It doesn't open until 2am after all the bars close. They always have a famous DJ or performer,but since I'm from the States most acts I don't know. If you like Rnb, rap, and grime. Or you want to see girls who do. This is the place to be. My second night in Cyprus a girl came up to me and said I saw you earlier walking down the strip. Want to dance. I replied ok. Next thing I know she was saying no need to talk. Me and my friend coming home with you. I didn't even know there names until after a marathon sex session with the both of them and waking up the next morning.

After Hours Clubs:
Aqua
This place has one of the loudest sound systems I've heard in my life. It's the place most workers go when the get off and has a pool in the back that don't be surprised if find a condom or two in. Girls in there are still up for a reason. Good place to pull.

River Reggae
This place is not on the strip, about a 10 mins walk away. I pulled in there the first night I was there at 630 in the morning. A must visit if you can stay up or struck out earlier on the strip area.

Day Game Locations (optional)
Only real day time locations are the two close beaches. I like Nissi beach. It rated a top 10 beach in the world. You might see a few topless girls around as well.

Other Info / Recommendations?
Look into pre buying party passes before arriving. It might be 140 Euro, but it's well worth it. Check our club 100 megadeal ayia napa to see what is included.

You should definitely stay in a airbnb close to Ayia Napa square. All the owners know you are there to party and understand. Transfer to Ayia Napa from Lanarca airport is easy, but I usually try to go through the home owner so I have a set price already.

Personal Experience

My first time I was there for 7 days, second time 4 days, this year 7 again? I have alot of stories, but I will share my latest one. My last trip I went with two of my friends. It's about 2 am the time when everyone is leaving the bars and heading to the clubs. One of my friends stops at a small store for a water. There is a guy and a girl sitting on the steps. They hear us talking, and the girl says "are you Americans, I love Americans. Sit down beside me". I really didn't think nothing of it because she was already with a guy I thought. She then was saying how we were cool and she was going wherever we were going. I said well I'm going home and coming with me. That was very bold, because she was already with a guy. So after another minute or so my friends came out the store and we're ready to go. So I get up and walk one way. Her and the guy get up and walk the other. She yelled back for me to stop and came over and said" so where we going" I said to my spot so I can pull your hair. She said ok, but we have to go now. So I yelled at my buddies, gotta go right now and I was off to one of the most unexpected epic pulls of my life. She was my first black English girl. My friends were like, how did that happen. I said I shot, therefore I scored. I have alot more stories, but this post is long enough already.

The Bottom Line

Ayia Ayia Ayia Fucking Napa is a must visit if you like summer fun, it's not Ibiza, but from personal experience I like it more.
07-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
RE: Ayia Napa, Cyprus 2017 Guide
Thanks very much man.

Great infos !
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2017, 04:28 AM by Edmaster.)
07-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(07-10-2017, 08:22 AM)ceeisevil 1 Wrote: Ayia Napa, Cyprus

Brief Overview of the City

If I had to describe Ayia Napa in one statement it would be a cheaper version of Ibiza. Shit gets crazy there.
I like love it there, I went twice last summer and once  this summer already. Best thing about Ayia Napa is the easy navagation and centralized location of the action. The worst thing about it you will run in to the same girls you just smashed if you there for a week, due to everyone pretty much ending up on the strip at night at some point.

The Women

There are hot local women there, but the party tourist and workers are where you are gonna have most of your success. Most locals have Greek characteristics, with slightly Turkish features.  Most tourists are from the all over Europe , with a few Lebanese, Syrian, and other Asian cointries sprinkled in. Everybody has a party hard attitude there. I would say everyone on vacation there is very liberal. I've had on the spot I'm going with you hookups". And yes everyone speaks English.

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? 4.33( Maybe because I'm a Black American. Not alot of us visit there)
What strategy do you think would work best for picking up?  I think the best strategy is the numbers game. You will miss all 10 shots you don't shoot. What I mean by that is girls will be walking by you all day in bikini's and and showing alot of skin. If you see something you like talk to her. No matter if it's on the street, at the beach, or even in line at McDonald's.
Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one?  The aggressive approach works here because with that she will let you know real quick if it's going to happen or not.
What's best- nightgame, daygame, online? etc...
I think night game is king, but you can definitely pull in the day time. There are alot of party packages that people pre buy before they get there. So girls have spent 140 Euro for these events. Most likely they are not missing them for you. Over half of the events are in the day time(i.e boat parties, champagne spray parties, Street parties.
Nightlife Recommendations

Where are the main nightlife areas?
The main nightlife areas is near the Ayia Napa square. This is where all the clubs and bars are at.
What particular places would you recommend?

Black and White: I think the oldest club on the strip, this place is packed almost every night. It doesn't open until 2am after all the bars close. They always have a famous DJ or performer,but since I'm from the States most acts I don't know. If you like Rnb, rap, and grime. Or you want to see girls who do. This is the place to be. My second night in Cyprus a girl came up to me and said I saw you earlier walking down the strip. Want to dance. I replied ok. Next thing I know she was saying no need to talk. Me and my friend coming home with you. I didn't even know there names until after a marathon sex session with the both of them and waking up the next morning.

After Hours Clubs:
Aqua
This place has one of the loudest sound systems I've heard in my life. It's the place most workers go when the get off and has a pool in the back that don't be surprised if find a condom or two in. Girls in there are still up for a reason. Good place to pull.

River Reggae
This place is not on the strip, about a 10 mins walk away. I pulled in there the first night I was there at 630 in the morning. A must visit if you can stay up or struck out earlier on the strip area.

Day Game Locations (optional)
Only real day time locations are the two close beaches. I like Nissi beach. It rated a top 10 beach in the world. You might see a few topless girls around as well.

Other Info / Recommendations?
Look into pre buying party passes before arriving. It might be 140 Euro, but it's well worth it. Check our club 100 megadeal ayia napa to see what is included.

You should definitely stay in a airbnb close to Ayia Napa square. All the owners know you are there to party and understand. Transfer to Ayia Napa from Lanarca airport is easy, but I usually try to go through the home owner so I have a set price already.

Personal Experience

My first time I was there for 7 days, second time 4 days, this year 7 again? I have alot of stories, but I will share my latest one. My last trip I went with two of my friends. It's about 2 am the time when everyone is leaving the bars and heading to the clubs. One of my friends stops at a small  store for a water. There is a guy and a girl sitting on the steps. They hear us talking, and the girl says "are you Americans, I love Americans. Sit down beside me". I really didn't think nothing of it because she was already with a guy I thought. She then was saying how we were cool and she was going wherever we were going. I said well I'm going home and coming with me. That was very bold, because she was already with a guy. So after another minute or so my friends came out the store and we're ready to go. So I get up and walk one way. Her and the guy get up and walk the other. She yelled back for me to stop and came over and said" so where we going" I said to my spot so I can pull your hair. She said ok, but we have to go now. So I yelled at my buddies, gotta go right now and I was off to one of the most unexpected epic pulls of my life. She was my first black English girl.  My friends were like, how did that happen. I said I shot, therefore I scored. I have alot more stories, but this post is long enough already.

The Bottom Line

Ayia Ayia Ayia Fucking Napa is a must visit if you like summer fun, it's not Ibiza, but from personal experience I like it more.

Just found a cheap deal (102 €) so i took my plane tickets to get there. 

You said airport from Laracana is easy... did you use taxi cab or buses ? 
07-13-2017, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
sounds less sausage festy than other summer party towns?
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

07-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
ceeisevil 1 Offline
Stowaway

It's let's sausage festy because alot of the events are tried to be kept to a good ratio. Don't get me wrong though it's still alot of drunk asses around. It seems like the guys get so drunk they don't pull girls.Even a hotel worker told me he thought the guys were gay. Because they always come back stumbling with other dudes and no girls. I used a taxi once, and a transport through my Airbnb host. It's around the same price. 40-50 euro.
07-14-2017, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

I went there with a girlfriend so can't comment about gaming there but the main strip is like a war zone.

We were only there for one night but we saw multiple fights breaking out and the street littered with kebab wrappers and beer cans as people drunkenly staggered between them.

Also the 'free shots' that the hawkers also try to use to lure people into bars are 100% fruit juice.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017, 03:08 PM by JJ Roberts.)
07-15-2017, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ceeisevil 1 Offline
Stowaway

JJ I agree, it's definitely not a spot to bring your girlfriend. I saw a couple of fights, but what do you expect.haha
07-16-2017, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Thanks Cee,

Your guide was so good I put in on the blog.
http://naughtynomad.com/2017/07/13/mens-...uest-post/

Let me know if you want a link.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
07-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
ceeisevil 1 Offline
Stowaway

Zolo,

I would love a link. I have another post, but the site won't let me post for some reason. It's on Zrce Beach/Novaljia Croatia.
07-19-2017, 05:02 AM
Find Reply