Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Medellin super data sheet, featuring Uncle Mixx
[-]
  •
Tigre Offline
Stowaway

RE: Medellin super data sheet, featuring Uncle Mixx
RF, I didn't rush to reply to Dash cause it's pretty much a waste of time. If he hasn't learned by now how other people see him, he never will. So we'd just be going round in circles making the same points.

The funny thing about Dash is, even before I joined RVF the forum consensus about him was:
- comments on things he doesn't really know about
- poor signal to noise ratio
- shits on other people's reports for no reason

I show up here and make those same points (as it seems nothing has really changed since the RVF ban). And Dash still thinks I'm crazy for holding that point of view. He alone is right. Everyone else just can't see it.

Actually, I will be balanced and say that some things have changed since the RVF ban. He has traveled more and has posted some good first hand reports here. He's also getting more shit done in real life. None of this bugging out of Korea after a few weeks, Dash's Korean iPhone saga like the first time around.

But as far as getting him to listen to reason and admit when he's wrong on some opinion, it's not going to happen. Even when he finally gets to Cali and witnesses how Tin Tin Deo stacks up as a real salsa club as compared to El Viejo Barril (lol Fail), he wouldn't admit it.

So let me be the first to say: Dash, I welcome your future data sheets. Here are a couple of suggestions.

Dash's Mars One space voyage data sheet - the first ten years
Dash's Arctic exploration by dog sled!!!! - a data sheet

You could probably write both of those in one rainy afternoon if you put your mind to it. Smile
10-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(10-02-2013, 03:12 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Sure it was a 'troll' account now you've been found out and banned again.

Why waste your time posting fake info on RVF for shits and giggles? Surely you have better things to do?

You act like it was my first time. Lol ive had tons of troll accounts banned, many that I openly came out and said I am "dash global" you can ban me again now.

Why? Because I do what I want or get an inclination to.

And no, I am stuck in shitville Korea working 3 hours a day hoarding my money. So no I actually dont have better things to do.

Quote:If you've never been to Cali or any clubs there why are you making posts about X club being better than Y club? This is something you would be in no position to make.

Why didn't you state in the post "I've never been to Cali or this club BUT I heard / read....."

If you make claims about places being "good / bad / better than X" people reading it will naturally assume you have been there as most people won't try and give an opinion on a country / city / club if they've never been.

You never state that your opinion is based on stuff you read online and nothing more. Wonder why that is?

Didnt we just go over this? That was a troll account post. In which I dont give a shit about following any rules or clarifying shit.

Quote:So until last week when VoV pointed it out you didn't realize how retarded it was to give your opinions on countries, cities, venues etc you'd never been to?

Reading comprehension.

Clarifying 1st and 2nd hand info /= not giving opinions on 2nd hand info.

I dont think there is anything wrong with the latter.

So lets recap

1) I agree people should clarify their info / opinion as coming from 1st or 2nd hand.

2) Since VoV pointed that out to me I have not done such on here.

3) If I have please do me and the forum a favor by finding the posts.

If not you are simply spinning your wheels on something I already agree with.

Quote:RF, I didn't rush to reply to Dash cause it's pretty much a waste of time. If he hasn't learned by now how other people see him, he never will. So we'd just be going round in circles making the same points.

I dont give a fuck how other people see me. I am here to help people and be helped through the exchange of ideas and info. Who or how many that encompasses I could give a fuck.

Quote:I show up here and make those same points (as it seems nothing has really changed since the RVF ban). And Dash still thinks I'm crazy for holding that point of view. He alone is right. Everyone else just can't see it.

Your making the same points in reference to a troll account... And btw I dont think your crazy for holding any view. Your entitled to what ever view(s) you like.

Quote:Actually, I will be balanced and say that some things have changed since the RVF ban. He has traveled more and has posted some good first hand reports here. He's also getting more shit done in real life. None of this bugging out of Korea after a few weeks, Dash's Korean iPhone saga like the first time around.

Ive actually traveled more when I was a member of RVF. Went to something like 6 different countries (Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, South Korea etc) and posted info on them. So far since joining here I have only been to 2 new countries (Nicaragua, Philippines). You are right however about getting "work / career" shit done though.

Quote:But as far as getting him to listen to reason and admit when he's wrong on some opinion, it's not going to happen. Even when he finally gets to Cali and witnesses how Tin Tin Deo stacks up as a real salsa club as compared to El Viejo Barril (lol Fail), he wouldn't admit it.

I am the first to admit when I am wrong. Was wrong about Korea the first time around. I was wrong in my approach to Brazil, and I am sure I have been wrong on other topics. Additionally, I was wrong for not clarifying my opinion/info as coming from 1st/2nd hand. And btw I guarantee I will enjoy Juanchitos more than Tin Tin Deo, I cant stand to be in the presence of other gringos / tourists while traveling LA / SEA. Much prefer the more local off the beaten path places to the places every gringo knows about.

Quote:So let me be the first to say: Dash, I welcome your future data sheets. Here are a couple of suggestions.

Dash's Mars One space voyage data sheet - the first ten years
Dash's Arctic exploration by dog sled!!!! - a data sheet

You could probably write both of those in one rainy afternoon if you put your mind to it. Smile

I probably could write those in a rainy afternoon. Sadly I dont foresee that happening. You will just have to be contempt with sheets on Cebu, Dumaguete, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, and Saigon.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 08:50 AM by Dash.)
10-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:So no I actually dont have better things to do.

Why not build an online business, meet women, get in shape? Surely there's 101 better things to do than make fake accounts on RVF simply to make fake troll posts.

Quote:I am the first to admit when I am wrong. Was wrong about Korea the first time around. I was wrong in my approach to Brazil, and I am sure I have been wrong on other topics

But your research skills are so shit hot they never fail you. You told us this. There's no way you'd ever not enjoy a place you'd researched and though you'd like.

So why did you fail in Korea (twice now, lol!) and Brazil?
10-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(10-02-2013, 12:03 PM)RockingForever Wrote: Why not build an online business, meet women, get in shape? Surely there's 101 better things to do than make fake accounts on RVF simply to make fake troll posts.

I am not interested in an online business.

I meet women weekly/monthly.

I am getting in shape / losing weight as we speak. Keto diet is the shit.

As I mentioned earlier I do as I please. But I appreciate your concern.

Quote:So why did you fail in Korea (twice now, lol!) and Brazil?

1) I didnt fail in Korea not once. I went to Korea initially to experience a new country and pay off some debt. All of which I accomplished. I was not fired and left on my own accord. And btw there is no amount of research you can do with regards to ESL jobs in Korea. No way of knowing how your co-workers are, no way of knowing how your bosses are, no way of knowing how your students are etc. Furthermore, I def dont know what your talking in regards to this go around as I came here to save money, study, and finish my program all of which I am doing / will do.

2) I didnt research or pipeline Brazil.

I applaud your effort, but sadly will need you to try again.

10-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Dash I have no idea how you can even be assed answering half of rfs questions. If youv answered them before then just don't respond. Anytime anyone asks me something with some sort of negative undertone to it that iv already explained or the answers just obvious I literally can't be fucked typing a response.
10-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:There is nothing wrong with posting things about places you have not been as long as you let everyone know you've not actually been

Yep I agree however Dash doesn't let people know he hasn't been.

To anyone reading it who doesn't know he has a habit of talking about places he's never been they would assume it's first hand experience as he never clarifies "this is only what I read online or heard" he just posts as if it's first hand knowledge.

Quote:I've never been to the moon but I know it's not made of cheese.

Bit different from saying "X club is better than Y club" for example when you've never been to either don't you think?
10-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
cunnylova Offline
Stowaway

hahaha you can find girls like that in places pinned on this Pussy map of Medellin
http://sex-maps.com/?pos=6.2468135412130...00633&z=14

(11-13-2012, 08:55 AM)Confuclican Wrote: Colombia has been on my top two for quite some time now (along with Brazil), those kind of women make me go crazy.

Where do I find women there that look like this? Like how common are they

[Image: 402px-Monique_Fuentes04_adjusted.jpg]
[Image: pwbxxzbdkv3skd3x.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 10:34 AM by cunnylova.)
10-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Is it easy to befriend guys? If you can befriend a guy or two who like to party and know a lot of girls I suppose it might be handy because you get social approval and they could assist you and this way you avoid cockblocking ..

Opinions?

Ps: how is Cartagena?
11-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

good luck getting high class chicks in medellin...aint gona happen unless ur paying...the gringo invasion has totally changed the place

get out to the barrios, those girls are still accessible and will squeeze as many pennies out of u as they can
11-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-07-2013, 07:45 PM)Angus Young Wrote: good luck getting high class chicks in medellin...aint gona happen unless ur paying...the gringo invasion has totally changed the place

get out to the barrios, those girls are still accessible and will squeeze as many pennies out of u as they can

You can't speak absolute terms. There are always exceptions to the rule.

The best you can say is high class chick's in medellin (any city in the world) will not be easy.
11-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
nice exchange...is uncle still alive ?
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
World Traveler Offline
Stowaway

I searched in NN for Medellin Meetup and this seemed to be the most popular thread. I´ve been in and out of Medellin for years, and will be here for some time. Any questions, happy to give thoughts on and for meeting up and going out, feel free to PM me. And have an outstanding day.
02-27-2016, 11:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

What is the night life scene like?

Hot neighborhoods?

Demographics?

Best places to pull?
02-28-2016, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
how much would a white guy need to spend a month to have a safe comfortable lifestyle? ie apartment + food + necessities in safe enough area

how much more to go from comfortable to good?
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

02-28-2016, 07:05 AM
Website Find Reply