• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Big Grin  Introduce yourself here!
From now on, new members introduce yourself here!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012, 01:48 PM by Zolo.)
11-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Babington's post:
  • deb auchery
Babington Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hello Guys! i am Babington from USA and i am new to this forum, and i am here to make new friends. I also wanna share my experiences with you guys.
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Misery Offline
Deckhand

Azerbaijan
Hey guys,

Also new here. Was just browsing and came across this. I'm from New Zealand and living and working for 4 months in Baku Azerbaijan at the moment with 8 months to go.

12-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

I'm the big booty luvah and I like 'em round, brown, and outta town!
12-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
steve jabba Offline
Stowaway

I'm Steve. I've travelled a lot and met tons of hot girls!
I am a bit of a naughty boy

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog
12-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

Hi, I am the Captain Power from Brooklyn NY. Big fan of the Naughty Nomad blog!!!!
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

12-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ChickenVindaloo Offline
Banned

My name is Chicken Vindaloo.

I love you all long time.

I will share pungent curry recipes for all who desire.

Milky white woman are my weakness like kryptonite.

Tunak Tunak Tun. Unite!
12-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Toet Offline
Stowaway

Hello Guys, i am William from the Netherlands. I am very happy to find this site so i can chat with peope around the world. In february next year i want to go travel to Sierra Leone so whene u have information for me u can send me a PM.
Thanks, and nice to meet u all............
12-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Big Brother Offline

United States
Y'all going down.
12-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Reveal yourself Troll slayer!
12-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Fistrane Offline
Banned

NN is a guy I respect and I like reading about his adventures.

I like that he's trying to do his own thing. I happen to be an active member of RVF and I think most guys over there would like to see this thing succeed.

What I do know is that new prospective members that stumble upon this place and read through the forums and see all this ridiculous trolling going on, as well as some of the current members losing their shit every other post, are going to be turned off.

The only way this place works is if it's attractive and a bunch of whining, cursing, unnatractive attitudes is not going to let this grow.

In fact, forget "growth" altogether. This behavior is going to KILL this forum.

Why is this stuff going on?

Because unfortunately there are 3 or 4 active members and one recently banned member that attract trolls.

The reasons are below:

Dash - This guy is the biggest blowhard I have ever witnessed. Just his style of typing is aggravating. Almost NOTHING he has written has credibility, he was such a HATED figure over at RVF that new members reading his old threads talk shit about him. What's worse, the guy responds to obvious trolling with the lamest comebacks of all time.

IRT- This entity has made NN forum the laughing stock of RVF. There's really nothing that needs to be said as even these other 4 members shun him.

Bigbootylvr - The guy has the temper of a meth head on every roid known to man. His meltdown on RVF is infamous. His reasons for melting down are ridiculous when you consider he came over here and rubs elbows with some of the most discredited people on this genre of forum.

Deb Auchery - This guy is a classic example of someone who lies about their real life, who even lies about their appearance. He's pathetic in the worst way possible because at least Dash doesn't claim to be good looking (that I know of).

MiXX - In my opinion the biggest offender of all. He is broke but claims to be wealthy, he's short and fat but claims to be muscular and good looking, he claims to live in Miami but lives with his mother about an hour outside of Miami, he claims to fuck girls he doesn't, he's desperately insecure about his skin color and is obsessed with white girls more so than IRT and is as equally insecure, he's conned other members who wanted to learn from him, and he's plagiarized ideas and passed them off as his own. His whole Schitck is to go up and caveman a girl and hopefully get a makeout, this doesn't take skill or game, this is a numbers game that rarely gets him past 1st base. He is an Amalgam of all these other losers because he has hyped himself up as the ultimate ladies man when he is the ultimate fraud.

I'm sorry to say this because I believe in second chances but these key members are of such notoriety that letting them stay on this forum is akin to committing forum suicide.

The temptation for RVF members and lurkers to come over here and fuck with these chumps is just too great.

If this forum has any chance of surviving, let alone becoming a legitimate place to share knowledge, these members should be permanently banned.

I am emailing this to NN in case the moderator decides to shut it down and remove it, since more than likely, he is one of these 4 goofs.
12-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Fisto,

Get a life dude.

Style of typing is aggravating? What the fuck does than mean. Credibility? There isnt a single data sheet or trip report I wrote that was questioned on credibility. Please, do the NN community a favor and produce links to all these "inconsistencies" you speak of. Get off my dick and stop hating and run back to the RVF ya bum.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 11:47 AM by Dash.)
12-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-13-2012, 11:34 AM)Fistrane Wrote: MiXX - In my opinion the biggest offender of all. He is broke but claims to be wealthy, he's short and fat but claims to be muscular and good looking, he claims to live in Miami but lives with his mother about an hour outside of Miami, he claims to fuck girls he doesn't, he's desperately insecure about his skin color and is obsessed with white girls more so than IRT and is as equally insecure, he's conned other members who wanted to learn from him, and he's plagiarized ideas and passed them off as his own. His whole Schitck is to go up and caveman a girl and hopefully get a makeout, this doesn't take skill or game, this is a numbers game that rarely gets him past 1st base. He is an Amalgam of all these other losers because he has hyped himself up as the ultimate ladies man when he is the ultimate fraud.

I live with my mother? Live outside of Miami? This is trolling at its finest.

I don't need to prove myself to nobody. I make no money from my posts!! I do not sell books, movies, or any type of monetary business from my posts. They are MY OPINION, and should be taken as entertainment. Not paid research you dumb moron!

You want accurate results? Go find 'em yourself or pay a detective for the results like a fucking man instead of being a whiny little bitch Fisto!

By the way aren't you 18 years old? I remember you posted you were around 18? Yeah, this conversation is over.

Reporting you for an immediate ban for trolling!

Mixx
12-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Boss Offline

Agreed. "Fistrane" joined the forum yesterday to purely flame others here. This behavior will no longer be tolerated.

-- The Boss has Spoken!
12-14-2012, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(12-14-2012, 12:04 AM)The Boss Wrote: Agreed. "Fistrane" joined the forum yesterday to purely flame others here. This behavior will no longer be tolerated.

-- The Boss has Spoken!

Thank you!!!

Mixx
12-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Find Reply