Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
The Boss Offline

RE: Introduce yourself here!
It was not a personal favor Mixx. "Fistrane" violated the NN rules within his very first 2 posts by flaming a few members, not just you. I do not care that you live with your mother, or have a house in Beverly Hills, I care that you posts accurate information as best as you can. The bottom line: his post was over-the-top and his need to use a fake alias other than what he is known for "Fisto" is a clear violation of NN rules.
12-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Big Brother Offline

United States
Agreed. He posted the same thing in +5 threads (Spamming). All of which was clearly inflammatory (strike 2) and for the the purpose of trolling (strike 3).

12-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-14-2012, 01:26 AM)The Boss Wrote: It was not a personal favor Mixx. "Fistrane" violated the NN rules within his very first 2 posts by flaming a few members, not just you. I do not care that you live with your mother, or have a house in Beverly Hills, I care that you posts accurate information as best as you can. The bottom line: his post was over-the-top and his need to use a fake alias other than what he is known for "Fisto" is a clear violation of NN rules.

We now know you are almost certainly American due to your spelling of "favour" Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012, 02:28 AM by deb auchery.)
12-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Boss Offline

(12-14-2012, 02:27 AM)deb auchery Wrote: We now know you are almost certainly American due to your spelling of "favour" Smile

not important.
12-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

hi fellas...new here. mid/late 30's.travelled a fait bit..looking forward to sharing info.

cheers
12-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

I'm the real Ali-B, so please don't ban me. Will also say that I NEVER trolled this forum. No harm no foul. Anyway gents, I'm glad to be aboard.
12-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gingernuts73 Offline
Stowaway

Hey players, its the gingerninja here.....am a sucker for asian beauties and african queens....love a bitta chocolate!!

Am currently in vietnam sharing some love and then onto indo....hate my life...hahaha

Love this website, look forward to sharing and reading some more.

Live life!!!
01-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

FDuckleford/Jigglebilly

I'm a 23 y/o American that lives in Busan for the next month or so. Don't come to Korea looking for pussy....don't come to Korea at all actually. I like 'molly' etc. more than I like pussy, but I've been with enough here to know it's not worth the chase. Most of the foreigners are worse, and bitter for a reason.

I just got back from Cambodia. Loved it, but then again, have never been to the South of Thailand, only CM, Philippines, and Japan if you count Nagoya as Japan. Cambodia will go the way of Thailand before '20 I'm sure, (Thanks, Australia.) but maybe it'll be worth it if they get some fucking railroads. Hopefully by then, Burma will be cool.

I joined this forum because I like Mark Zolo's writing. He is genuine and the writing is optimistic. I have disagreements and criticisms but who gives a shit. Happy to learn more from the older folks here.

I am also the writer(s) at http://www.americaninbusan.com
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 04:33 PM by FDuckleford.)
01-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Welcome FD,

Check out my Busan Sheet, feel free to update it or add some fresh comments or critiques. I lived there for 3 months last year.

How is Club Fix? Facebook page makes it look sweet.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013, 05:31 PM by Dash.)
01-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

(01-10-2013, 04:39 PM)Dash Wrote: Welcome FD,

Check out my Busan Sheet, feel free to update it or add some fresh comments or critiques. I lived there for 3 months last year.

How is Club Fix? Facebook page makes it look sweet.

Did a writeup on Fix about half a year back. (Excuse me for spamming.)

But if you'd rather not read it, the jist: FIX came out in late 2011 and fucked the scene- Everyone used to go to Haeundae, then they all went to FIX.

Fix had FB specials for foreigners so they could skip out on the 20k cover, but it was poorly coordinated so the bouncers didn't always have the list. Expensive drinks, girls dance like robots, it's a place you go to be seen being rich, not to have fun. Standard Korean style.

You can pull Birds at Fix as a foreigner, but the cost isn't justified. It's also no longer the hippest new club in town. Blowsome just opened up (but that's a booking club / 'nightclub', not for you if you dont speak semi-fluent) in Seomyeon.

Haeundae's HIV(e) is a better club IMO, and if pussy is all you care about, just hop around any Ho Bar or random Korean bar.

The FB page doesn't lie though, the girls that frequent Fix are Gangnam/Apgujeong-tier hot plastics.

01-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Yea those girls in those pics are fuking dimes.

I am not big on house / techno so the main spot I rolled to was Foxy in Seomyeon.

Seoul is 1000x better than Busan in regards to nightlife options and DTF women imo. The beach west coast vibe lured me to Busan over Seoul, but if I was looking for a new contract it would be central Seoul hands down.
01-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

(01-11-2013, 01:12 PM)Dash Wrote: Seoul is 1000x better than Busan in regards to nightlife options and DTF women imo. The beach west coast vibe lured me to Busan over Seoul, but if I was looking for a new contract it would be central Seoul hands down.

You get what you pay for, of course. Korean women are too expensive, generic, arrogant, etc. for me as well as most of my korean male friends.

I can't do Seoul, it's too cold for me. If you can handle the brutality of the summer AND winter, go for it. Call me a pussy Tongue
01-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Odysseus Offline
Stowaway

Hi everyone.

I´m Odysseus (Ody for short), a 23 y.o. Spanish guy. Just graduated as an engineer.

I´ve been travelling on my own since I was 16. But around one year ago I randomly discovered the NN blog and well... it kind of changed the way I travel Cool

Now I´m moving for 6 months to BKK. Looks like it´s gonna be fun Smile

I still have a lot to learn about lifestyle and game... But the important thing is that step by step I´m improving myself and making things happen.

FDuckleford Wrote:I can't do Seoul, it's too cold for me. If you can handle the brutality of the summer AND winter, go for it. Call me a pussy

I spent last November in Seoul. You are dammn right about the cold Big Grin You are right about the girls too.
01-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

(01-12-2013, 08:47 AM)Odysseus Wrote: Hi everyone.

I´m Odysseus (Ody for short), a 23 y.o. Spanish guy. Just graduated as an engineer.

I´ve been travelling on my own since I was 16. But around one year ago I randomly discovered the NN blog and well... it kind of changed the way I travel Cool

Now I´m moving for 6 months to BKK. Looks like it´s gonna be fun Smile

I still have a lot to learn about lifestyle and game... But the important thing is that step by step I´m improving myself and making things happen.

What specialization? You are my age, more well traveled as me...but with a much higher opportunity cost...You must REALLY love travel. I sure as hell wouldn't be traveling if i had an eng degree.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 03:30 PM by FDuckleford.)
01-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
^^ prob doing alil trip after he graduated Uni before joinging the grind unless he plans to work abroad.
01-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Find Reply