Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Odysseus Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Well, until 21 all I could afford was holiday trips around Europe. Still better than nothing.

Then I was an exchange student in Finland for one year... great way to get to know a new country yet keep doing something useful. Gosh, I miss saunas with beer, snow and naked blondes Tongue

But internships are the best bet for a student who loves to travel. You get paid, you earn experience, improve your career oportunities... but you still discover new places.

And yes, I go to BKK for work. Then it may be the Netherlands.

For now I´m happy changing countries every 6 months. It´s a really bad plan on the long term (you start from scratch every time). But for a couple of years it´s great. You just have to choose the companies carefully.

Long term is a different story. I still have to figure a way to avoid getting traped in the rat race.
01-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-13-2013, 09:37 AM)Odysseus Wrote: Then I was an exchange student in Finland for one year... great way to get to know a new country yet keep doing something useful. Gosh, I miss saunas with beer, snow and naked blondes Tongue

OOhh...naked blondes? I hope you have a data sheet in the works for us after spending a year in Finland, the most sex-liberated country in the world!

I've never been there, but damn, it's on my to-do list in 2013. When is the absolute best time to go to Finland weather/women wise?

Mixx
01-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
googler Offline
Stowaway

Mixx,

I read that you weren't feeling the weather in Poland in the winter.

If so, then Finland is not the place for you this time of year. I suggest hitting it in the spring -- although even in May -- you're going to want to wear a winter coat around.

As for Finnish women, you have to realize that half of them will be sloppy fat (although likely blonde and blue eyed).

But that's okay, because the ones who aren't can be seriously beautiful.

And in my experience, they are the most sexually aggressive women in all of the Nordics. The only other women in Europe who can compare in their sheer predatory sexual behavior are Austrian women.
01-14-2013, 10:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-14-2013, 10:19 AM)googler Wrote: And in my experience, they are the most sexually aggressive women in all of the Nordics. The only other women in Europe who can compare in their sheer predatory sexual behavior are Austrian women.

You are absolutely fucking right!! In the summer of 2011, I met this FINE 20yo exchange student from Austria, and she literally paved the way for the sex to occur on the same night I met her! Damn, I remember her all too well. She also had an ass that rivals latina women. I was very impressed with her ass and dancing skills - she loved Hip-hop boy!

Ok, now I'm also anxiously waiting for an Austrian data sheet from you! Smile

Tell us more about Austrian girls, and their open sexual behavior, I honestly thought it was just her, and never guessed her entire culture was like this.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 10:56 AM by Mixx.)
01-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
googler Offline
Stowaway

Every Austrian girl I've ever hooked up with have been same night lays. This goes for myself and for my buddy who was with me when we were both visiting Vienna (he snagged a model and spent the next several years meeting up and defiling her in every which way).

I've also met Austrian girls in other European cities and it's played out in exactly the same way:

They give me the hungry, sexual stare.

I approach.

We chat and joke around.

Take a little walk.

Then straight back to my (or her) place.

I also have a very trusted source who lives in Vienna (middle aged guy in his early 40s, from North America) and he pretty much confirmed my suspicions: Austrian women are completely open to sexual encounters.

He even told me that he doesn't know any Austrians who don't fuck around on their spouses/significant others -- so there must be something in the culture.

The only caveat I'd add is that they (Austrian girls) pretty much seem to do the choosing. I got nowhere with quite a few Austrian girls in Vienna who I didn't get the look from -- but from the ones I did get stare downs from -- it was as "automatic" as you can get, when it comes to this stuff.

I'm much more of Baltic/Eastern Europe fan these days though....although I do have a soft spot for French girls.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 11:14 AM by googler.)
01-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
damn so i need to add Finland, Iceland, and Austria to my "to do" list.

01-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Airyk Offline
Stowaway

Hey everyone, I'm Eric, a traveler for 5 years now, an EXTREME shoestring budget traveler -but for the fun of it. Last year I traveled around the world on $2000 dollars. Smile If you want to read how I did that I think there is a link down at my signature, just follow it.
Now I am chilling in China and planning on what to do this year. Either China, SEA again, India, or Africa...I am thinking Africa Smile Especially with all that I've read on this site Big Grin

Traveling the world for 7 years, living, hitchhiking, exploring. You can check out my blog to see my adventures at http://www.Yourworldyourhome.com
01-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
CallMeJudas Offline
Stowaway

What up everyone .. seriously .. this forum nails traveling for me haha

Im not gonna lie .. i know absolutely nothing about gaming or anything related .. but i can pull chicks .. and since everyone here thinks the same about traveling .. i suppose this will be my new home

thats about it .. see yous round !!!

01-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

(01-14-2013, 03:39 PM)Airyk Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Eric, a traveler for 5 years now, an EXTREME shoestring budget traveler -but for the fun of it. Last year I traveled around the world on $2000 dollars. Smile If you want to read how I did that I think there is a link down at my signature, just follow it.
Now I am chilling in China and plumbing on what to do this year. Either China, SEA again, India, or Africa...I am thinking Africa Smile Especially with all that I've read on this site Big Grin

Can you give us the lowdown on which places are developing/getting expensive/changing the fastest in the last few years, that you have experienced?

01-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Airyk Offline
Stowaway

FDuckleford, that is rather complex, I would have to do a very large blog post on it.

Traveling the world for 7 years, living, hitchhiking, exploring. You can check out my blog to see my adventures at http://www.Yourworldyourhome.com
01-15-2013, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-14-2013, 11:02 AM)googler Wrote: (Austrian girls) pretty much seem to do the choosing. I got nowhere with quite a few Austrian girls in Vienna who I didn't get the look from -- but from the ones I did get stare downs from -- it was as "automatic" as you can get, when it comes to this stuff.

I'm much more of Baltic/Eastern Europe fan these days though....although I do have a soft spot for French girls.

Ok, sounds Austria deserves it's own thread. I agree that the girl I fucked basically chose me, she had made the decision to fuck that night, and once that decision was made, she escalated all of our interactions towards sex..... like a true player. Every situation she put me in, escalated our interaction physically...damn she should be a coach! Smile

I think that the thing that I seem to notice is that she really had a thing for black guys, and latin guys - anyone not anglo/caucasian. That was my impression....as every black/brown guy that walked by, I caught her staring, but I would see good looking white guys pass by us as we chatted, and she would not even flinch.

Let's take thsi up in the new Austria thread...
Mixx
01-15-2013, 05:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hapakleud Offline
Stowaway

Germany
Christopher, about to turn 25, Germany. Naturally, the website got me here.

I tend to attract insane people and forget where I left my jacket, passport, or glasses (well, parts of it at least) last night. Hit me up for places in Germany, especially Berlin, in some cases Munich and Cologne.

My Jäger-Bomb includes half a liter of beer and a shot of Jägermeister.

I'm part of a student exchange program in Geography, so I get to travel around Europe... Next journeys include: Russia (Tver and Moscow), Spain, Romania and Poland; perhaps Ukraine (Kiew) and Netherlands (Amsterdam). Definitely let me know if you need advice on these places, since I tend to get a local perspective on most of the towns.
Olivia at school taught me, she's my hoe, we play at recess.
- Frankie (The Rebound)
01-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(01-16-2013, 03:20 AM)hapakleud Wrote: Hit me up for places in Germany, especially Berlin, in some cases Munich and Cologne.

I have fucked 2 Lufthansa flight attendants with relative ease as a latino man, and now Germany is on my radar for 2013 as a result of those 2 notches. On berliners advice, I am definitely going to Berlin for New Years Eve.

Are german chics really that sexually open and DTF (Down to fuck)? Or did I just get lucky twice? They really seem to like the fact I have brown/suntan skin a lot! :/

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 03:58 AM by Mixx.)
01-16-2013, 03:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SphinxLA Offline
Stowaway

John ~ 57, newly single after an eighteen-year marriage, living in a suburb of Los Angeles (Glendale). Just a few years away from retirement, at which point I can focus on travel, composing, shooting photos and chasing girls. I've been immersing myself in the PUA dogma, trying to break long-standing beta-like behavior in my interactions with women (having come of age in the '60s/'70s, when betas like Alan Alda, etc. were looked up to). Going on a Euro-trek this summer, haven't decided just where...but researching (with the help fo great sites such as this!) is half the fun!
01-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hapakleud Offline
Stowaway

Germany
(01-16-2013, 03:57 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 03:20 AM)hapakleud Wrote: Hit me up for places in Germany, especially Berlin, in some cases Munich and Cologne.

I have fucked 2 Lufthansa flight attendants with relative ease as a latino man, and now Germany is on my radar for 2013 as a result of those 2 notches. On berliners advice, I am definitely going to Berlin for New Years Eve.

Are german chics really that sexually open and DTF (Down to fuck)? Or did I just get lucky twice? They really seem to like the fact I have brown/suntan skin a lot! :/

Mixx

Considering the large part of German population influenced (or native) from Turkey and the Middle East, suntan skin appears to be nothing special. Now, the whole latino thing is probably a winner! Now, how dtf are German chicks really? Although the term itself is frowned upon, one night stands are nothing special. Now, how sexually open are they? I haven't me a vampire so far... What did the flight attendants do?
Olivia at school taught me, she's my hoe, we play at recess.
- Frankie (The Rebound)
01-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Find Reply