• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
BigHairyPig Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
BigHairyPig:

From Northern California. Prefers Southeast Asia, especially Philippines and Thailand. Gotta love Pattaya.

BHP
01-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

(01-16-2013, 08:39 AM)BigHairyPig Wrote: BigHairyPig:

Gotta love Pattaya.

Does one? :p
01-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Pattaya is an absolute dump. Worst part of Thailand.
01-18-2013, 12:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I heard that it was a lot of fun and cheaper than phuket. I also know you have a terrible body and rarely go topless anywhere. Anything you say from now on will have this taken into consideration.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013, 01:17 AM by Rick91.)
01-18-2013, 01:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Cheaper than Phuket, yes definitely but Phuket isn't that great either very expensive and scam central. A lot of fun, no...unless you enjoy polluted & dirty beaches by day and tacky neon lit bars filled with hookers and horrible old sex tourists at night.

01-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think i will enjoy it. I find when the competition is horrible old sex tourists it amplifies the channing tatum in me.
01-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Yeah you'll love it.
01-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Norwegian Berserker's post:
  • Rick91
Norwegian Berserker Offline
Stowaway

I'm from Norway, 21 years old, been to tons of cool countries in Europe... Had a girlfriend for a couple of years so I need to SERIOUSLY work with myself. I'm highly motivated for some travelling and slaying vampires amongst other things.. I'm staying in Rome for a couple of months so any tips regarding Italian women would be greatly appreciated. Been reading the NN blog for some time now, the guy cracks me up with his tales and debauchery, livin' life at it's finest I would say. He's a role model and anyone else that's into NN must know some cool stuff! I hope to lay down some serious work in Rome and perhaps contribute with some good data.

Anyways, good to be here!
01-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
22 year old from Australia. Was massive beta as a teen but NN and Roosh combined with some serious hard work over time has transformed me and now I can taste the fruits of the world.

To be honest, I love the sound of a nice American girl Smile
01-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

Hey there, Loy, from Mexico. Kind of new to this, but I honestly like NN webpage.

I've had some experience gaming, but only in Latin America. Love Colombia and I've been there plenty of times now. Looking towards Eastern Europe in the near future.
01-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Welcome Loy. What part of Mexico you from? Go check out my Colombian threads and add some intel if you like, or bust out your thread!

01-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

(01-31-2013, 01:00 PM)Dash Wrote: Welcome Loy. What part of Mexico you from? Go check out my Colombian threads and add some intel if you like, or bust out your thread!

Thank you, Dash. I'm From the coastal state of Veracruz, although I'm half of the time in the US and the other half in the mexican state of Puebla. I'll check out your threads and do my best to contribute.
02-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ManOnStreet Offline
Stowaway

Hello, I realized I have not properly introduced myself. I am ManOnStreet, one whom you might see listed as such late in the credits of a film. I call myself this because anyone who sees me will have probably thought "There is a decent looking but very average man" whom you might be waiting behind in Starbucks or some other random public space. Well, that is how I choose to present myself and live my life for the sake of developing my career and maintaining my public esteem and image. I do not peacock, though I often dress stylishly and conservatively, and I have on occasion even attracted homosexuals (but have never nor will ever swing that way). I am a dark horse who lives out his fantasies in many ways through the advantage of carefully coordinated anonymity. You will not find me in blogs or websites. If you do, I'll be that ordinary guy in the third or fourth row of the concert photo talking in some girl's ear. I am a mod to Naughty Nomad's rocker (in the vein of 60s pop culture) and I see him as a peer in the game but from very different perspectives and approaches.

I have conquered and will continue to lay waste to East Asia and have ventured into the female representatives of a smattering of other nations. My specialty, though, is the far east and I stake claim as a Cocksman to that region of the world. I am in my homeland at the moment but with full assuredness that if I were to fly back to a few of the East Asian lands that (as has happened before) I might run into one of my previous ladyfriends in the airport lobby by chance and be intimate with she or one of her friends or colleagues within the frame of a weekend and on to another shortly thereafter.

I am a professional by trade and like the Nomad I too sought my own personal vengeance for a dry spell near the end of my undergraduate years. Since that time, minus an extended LTR that I was not wholly faithful in, I have worked my way into the phones, emails, facebooks and bedsheets of many a woman. However, I do not doubt that many colleagues and friends might think I am asexual or priestly in some ways, because only very few confidants have ever been shockingly aware of my exploits; the confidants being few more than a wild British woman, a few gay male friends, and the women who have been fortunate enough to share in mutual physical delight. I have been noticed to have a way with women, but in an extremely subtle way that very few will know later that we have cavorted. Perhaps you and I have seen each other before; I being the random lightly burdened metro traveler with earbuds on that you thought was a beta, while I was in fact already locking eyes with that 18 yr old girl who looked bored out of her mind with her family in Malaysia.

I do not plan to ever post much here, but what I do post will often be long, so I hope you will take the time to read what I say whether you agree or not, but be mutually supportive in our efforts!

02-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes FDuckleford's post:
  • ManOnStreet
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

Fuckin Cicero over here
02-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
G-Global, world traveller, 39 countries, close to 100,000 airline miles in 2012, but alas, only 11 flags (too much time banging away in the US). I'm 42, easily pass for 35, and currently spend a lot of time in China with girls in their early 20s. Recent flags include China, Thailand, and Hong Kong, with unsuccessful recent jaunts in Monaco (are there even young women there who aren't pros) and France. Headed to Haiti tomorrow for work, but its during Canaval (as they call it), so hopefully will pick up Haiti. Then to Mexico City mid-week, where I imagine the flag will be hard to win during a three day stay. Flags on deck include (with optimism) India (I know, might not be so easy), Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, and Cambodia. Tips are welcome.
02-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Find Reply