Business Networking Game
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Business Networking Game
Hey all,

Just curious if any of you have been able to either pull or at minimum, ultimately close on a girl you met at a business networking event. On one hand, it's great because many chicks there are dressed up, open to talkin to everybody, hopefully in good mood if there's drinks around, BUT...

Because of the nature of the event, it's somewhat difficult to make ur sexual intentions known and you can't hog the girl forever as other ppl will eventually try to network with both of you too.

So here's my two cents:

1) kino as much as possible ala extended hand hold when meeting, shoulder taps, hand on lower back to move them when ppl passing by
2) eye fuck the shit out of them with devilish grin
3) after initial fluff of what their business is and yours, quickly transition into how and why they got into that industry in first place. Transition to is that their passion? What did they study in school or what they wanted to be when they were younger.
4) oh almost forgot, you obviously should've exchanged cards earlier just in case logistics are fucked and you end up getting separated.
5) try to put something interesting and unique in your biz card (ex. I work for a company that's located in another country so that's always generated curiosity)
6) try to seed another day 2
7) if you actually do feel vibe is on, know ur logistics and potential bounce locations
8) I was about to say maybe find instawing if there's a two set but you better make damn sure the dude is cool and screen for his knowledge, otherwise he could en up doing more harm than good. Unless you are seen as supe alpha at that moment in time and can just make some dude your bitch to keep the other chick occupied while you bring ur chick elsewhere
9) befriend potential cockblocks. If she's with her male or female co-workers, chat em up a little an charm em so it won't give her social pressure if she's seen talking to you for a long time

Anyways just some thoughts and theories

Happy hunting?
Fs
11-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Business Networking Game
Ok gentlemen, after the event last night, I noticed a lot of the girls who I liked last night had their cells numbers on their biz cards, so I texted them all that it was nice to meet them, also making a reference joke to something unique about our conversation, to keep myself on the girl's top of mind consciousness. I've already developed ping pong texting vibe with two of them.

Here's a good one I've got going:

Fucksong: Hi Lisa Smile U left before I could say goodbye Sad It was nice meeting. Cool Guy with double eyelids but no hair :p

Chick: Hey Smile!! Sorry my phone died till now i just finished charging haha hey nice meeting u today Smile i definitely remember u Smile this is sexy cute woman LOL

Wow? Sexy cute woman? Hello to me :p I can't see the sky because your head is so big and floating up above :p LOL Yes, ur cute but I'm the sexy one Fucksong

Chick: Lol u r funny fucksong Smile lol

Anyways, this all means shut unless I can close her but at least it's a rough template on how to work business networking events
11-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Find Reply