Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of the Girls you can Bang in Manaus Brazil
[-] The following 1 user Likes chochemonger1's post:
  • Rick91
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

Some of the Girls you can Bang in Manaus Brazil
I am saying goodbye to Manaus, Brazil today. I had a great time with the young girls. Tomorrow I go to Natal. I know Mixx wouldnt like it so much since he wants white girls. But here is a sample of what you can bang there,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Some of the Girls you can Bang in Manaus Brazil
Like the exotic features. Not a fan of the girls you selected though. All of them are like hb5 - hb6

Got to be some solid hb7 in Manaus. With a few hb8. I def want to check this place out. Seems like the exotic factor of being white is insane there.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 11:59 AM by Dash.)
11-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like chochemonger1's post:
  • mikeyshouse, Rick91
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(11-19-2012, 11:59 AM)Dash Wrote: Like the exotic features. Not a fan of the girls you selected though. All of them are like hb5 - hb6

Got to be some solid hb7 in Manaus. With a few hb8. I def want to check this place out. Seems like the exotic factor of being white is insane there.

I disagree Dash, they are all 16 to 22. Most are at least 7s, but if you want to show your 8 or 9s go ahead.
11-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Rick91
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Well, I am not in Manaus, but when I make it out there ill throw up some picks of what I think are hb7+. (If I bang or hangout with any)

1st chick - skinny, face looks average

2nd chick - looks cute

3rd chick - looks cute, to much makeup though

4th chick - looks cute, appears to be skinny as well

5th chick - huge nose

The first and last id say are hb5s with the rest being some what cute (hb6).

If you remb my scales are generally lower than most guys, so when I say hb6 it is probably most guys hb7. For reference this is the chick I hooked up with in Quilla. Nice face, big tits, and a phat ass. Id rate her a hb7.5-8

[Image: 530064_4645715860242_2127734704_n.jpg]

Just a difference of opinion. No biggie. And let me say I fuck hb6's all the time. Even some hb5's. Some poosy is better than no poosy. Gotta take whats available! lol

In any event thanks for the photos! Even though we might have different tastes I can still see some features and overall appearance. Good luck in Natal you lucky bastard!
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 12:36 PM by Dash.)
11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Dash, no no offense, but that girl in that pics looks like a very seasoned PRO to me - but I know, I know...you "shored" her, right?

Any Colombia veteran player can tell in 3 minutes flat that's a pro - if not a semi-pro at minimum. Not to mention I've seen that exact picture on Colombiancupid!

BTW, I agree, chochemonger - those girls you posted are 5's at best in my book - tell me that there is better talent than that in Manaus - please! Granted, they may be the girls you feel happy with (and that is what counts), but not trying to dis you and I really do appreciate the post - you know Mixx is da real deal though.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 12:44 PM by Mixx.)
11-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tomtud Offline
Gunner

(11-19-2012, 12:38 PM)Mixx Wrote: Dash, no no offense, but that girl in that pics looks like a very seasoned PRO to me - but I know, I know...you "shored" her, right?

Any Colombia veteran player can tell in 3 minutes flat that's a pro - if not a semi-pro at minimum. Not to mention I've seen that exact picture on Colombiancupid!

They all seem like they are pros in colombia. Except the ones who have a decent job.
11-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-19-2012, 12:38 PM)Mixx Wrote: Dash, no no offense, but that girl in that pics looks like a very seasoned PRO to me - but I know, I know...you "shored" her, right?

Any Colombia veteran player can tell in 3 minutes flat that's a pro - if not a semi-pro at minimum.

Mixx

I doubt she is a pro. Has a normal job in Quilla. Was out on Calle 81, what ever the main party street is, in a large mix set. Didnt ask more money after we fucked, nor did I go to any p4p establishment in Quilla.

Now this chick that I fucked in Cartagena is most def a pro / semi pro. Picked her up from LDV and Elikra.

[Image: 299409_240567479325624_1267577310_n.jpg]

As you should know, I have no issues with shoring or fucking semi pros and admitting such. I have no issues saying when I fucked a regular hb6. I have no issues saying when I strike out completely. So im not sure why anyone would think I would lie about x girl. I dont give a fuck. That much should be apparent by now.

Btw we are talking about looks / rating scale which doesnt even involve whether a girl is a regular or pro.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 12:51 PM by Dash.)
11-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Props on scoring bro! They're cute but I also agree with Dash's and Mixx's scales.

Where can you find the telemundo quality chicks?

Damn Dash, that chica is one fine ...
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-19-2012, 12:48 PM)fucksong Wrote: Where can you find the telemundo quality chicks?

In a motel room at lunch hour with her boss, or her best friends boyfriend.

Mixx
11-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-19-2012, 12:48 PM)fucksong Wrote: Damn Dash, that chica is one fine ...

Yea man. I dont normally pull hb8s like that for SNL's.

I got lucky in my one night in Quilla.

11-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-19-2012, 12:48 PM)Dash Wrote: Btw we are talking about looks / rating scale which doesnt even involve whether a girl is a regular or pro.

I would not even brag about fucking a hooker even if you have Brad pitt look and fuck tehm "for free" all the time as you profess you do. You may be the only man in the world with that skill by the way, cuz a hooker does not care how debonair a man is, she cares how fat his wallet is and how much she can take.

You have no issues with fucking semi pros? lol - the thing is you flat out fuck hardened pros broda!!

So, stop posting fucking pics of hookers and take that shit to the world sex forum bro!! Fucking puta filth disgusts me! That girl in the shades is a puta, ans you know it. So, stop trying to convince us tha she is a non-pro and you swooped her with your magical salsa dance skills. She did not ask you for money? If you say so.

I hate it when someone contaminates a forum with this garbage for validation! Yeah, you can fuck prostitutes fior free 'cuz your game is that tight, and nobody else can, not even me - feel better? Now stop posting putas here - we do not give a shit!

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 01:04 PM by Mixx.)
11-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-19-2012, 12:54 PM)Mixx Wrote: I would not even brag about fucking a hooker even if you have Brad pitt look and fuck tehm "for free" all the time as you profess you do. You may be the only man in the world with that skill by the way, cuz a hooker does not care how debonair a man is, she cares how fat his wallet is and how much she can take.

So, stop posting fucking pics of hookers and take that shit to the world sex forum bro!! Fucking puta filth disgusts me!

Mixx

Did you not read what I just wrote?!?

I did not shore this chick from any p4p establishment, nor did she ask / bring up the topic of money at any point during the night or the following morning.

I met this girl right outside the Windsor Hotel. She was in a mixed set of 5 people enjoying the night with friends.

So you trying to claim she is a hooker is just silly. It comes off as a petty attempt to discredit my notch.

I am assuming if any dudes fucks a hot chick in Colombia you claim they are a pro right?

I fuck semi pros all the time and admit such. This girl however was not a pro. Well, there is no evidence to support that claim.

My track record speaks for itself. Anyone that follows my trips or reports know I don't bullshit. I admit to fucking pros, I admit to fucking hb5s and hb6s. I admit to going back to my hotel with my dick in my hand. Trying to say I am lying about a notch is just silly.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 01:08 PM by Dash.)
11-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-19-2012, 01:02 PM)Dash Wrote: I am assuming if any dudes fucks a hot chick in Colombia you claim they are a pro right?

Why don't you ask the several players who have personally met me on RVF and here, and have hunted with me? One member even wrote a data sheet recently about wingin me in Medellin this summer.

So, how come I never hear about anyone seeing you in action? ...right.

This is nonsense already - just stop posting that garbage man. The world sex (hooker) forum would be more than happy to read about it - not us!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 01:12 PM by Mixx.)
11-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-19-2012, 01:08 PM)Mixx Wrote: Why doin't you ask teh countless men who have personally met me and hnted with me on teh forum? One member even wrote a data sheet recently about wingin me in Medellin this summer.

So, how come I never hear about anyone seeing you in action? ...right.

This is nonsense already - just stop posting that garbage man. The world sex forum would be more than happy to hear about it - not us!

Mixx

What the fuck does people winging with you have to do with that fact of you claiming a chick I fucked is a pro or not when you have no proof of said claim?

By the way didnt you post that video with that average at best looking chica that many would claim is a hooker on youtube that you tried to claim was some hot model. She would be option C on a given night in Colombia.

Dont worry man, other people having success in Colombia isnt a threat to you. You dont need to go trying to discredit every poster that says they fucked a hot girl in Colombia by saying she was a pro.

Do I go trying to call you out on some of your crazy claims (attacked by 100 women or what ever the fuck you said)? No, I dont have proof either way, so I tend to keep my mouth shut. You might could learn from that.

The bottom line is trying to discredit another posters bangs is just silly.

1) You dont you who he fucked or didnt fuck and have no way of knowing unless you were in the room or the poster posts a video or pictures.
2) The only way for you to know if a chic is a pro or not is for you to know them personally or seen them working at a p4p establishment. Neither of which applies to you with the girl in question

Stop the hating man. Its not a good look for you or anyone for that matter.

Validation really?!? Coming from Mr. Rep Whore / Cry Baby himself of all people! lmao Just stop

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 02:07 PM by Dash.)
11-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-19-2012, 01:14 PM)Dash Wrote: Stop the hating man. Its not a good look for you or anyone for that matter.

Validation really?!? Coming from Mr. Rep Whore / Cry Baby himself of all people! lmao Just stop

Now I understand why Roosh Banned your silly little ass and nobody likes you (oh wait! did you not know that?). Not only do you love to fuck hookers (you actually post this shit several times) and claim that you did not pay for sex cuz "you got mad game" listening to pussies like Aventura, but you also act like a fucking puta from LDV in Quilla when someone calls you out on your shit.

You're just another little puta on the corner wasting my time now, and the forums. 'nuff said.

Zolo told me today about a cool feature called "ignore button" I think I'll test that shit out on you now.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012, 02:39 PM by Mixx.)
11-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Find Reply