Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stockholm, Sweden data sheet. (pics also)
[-] The following 6 users Like DIBAL-H's post:
  • Brees9, Confuclican, deb auchery, MasterClasses, thereqqqqq, Zolo
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Stockholm, Sweden data sheet. (pics also)
Before I give information

- i lived in Sweden for about 2 years
- i traveled to other places in Europe and will upload data sheets later on
- i have opinion of people in country and offer opinion i will do, if you not agree, then hope you have different experience and opinion
- english not 1st language so I send data sheet to American friend on facebook and he correct data sheet for better grammar

Brief Overview of Stockholm

I guess here I will tell you about my experience in the city but also tell you where to go. Places to see perhaps.

The Vasa Museum

[Image: musee_vasa6.jpg]

The Gröna Lund (a Swedish amusement park)

[Image: the_ride_to_fun_and_adventure_at_the_grona_lund2.jpg]

Haga Park (a park to chill out and relax in for the day)

[Image: p139832-Stockholm-Hagaparken_Stockholm.jpg]

Skansen Zoo (exotic animals)

[Image: 5076044338_a3ed79bc80.jpg]

Djurgarden (go for Canoe Ride)

[Image: 474675164_fa245d5bd7.jpg]

The Women

Of course, why would anyone go to Scandinavia for? The blondes!

Although in my time there I met some beautiful brunettes and there are girls of other backgrounds you can find in bigger cities. I found some attractive Persian, Latina, Mixed race, Eastern European, and European girls from other countries there. Mostly you will meet Blonde women in Sweden but women across the globe are there too, they aren't hard to game either. For me, the international crowd was a lot nicer than the Swedish crowd in terms of being open to cold approaches and talking to the strangers.

Scandinavian women are very shy (you will definitely do the approaching here). Do not expect to get eyefucked or approached at all no matter how good you look, Swedish men are known for their facial aesthetics so it isn't like you will be standing out from the crowd much.

Another thing, status talks! Lets put it this way:

If you are an American rap artist like Kanye West or if you are well established, you will enjoy some success here.

On the flip side, if you are an immigrant from a country in Africa, you will not get as much love.

Being an American helps a lot, especially if you are from a state like New York or California. People in Sweden love the Americans and the women are intrigued with them. I had a friend of Irish descent who was a USC graduate (University of Southern Cal) and he went here after he finished college. Just him saying that he is an American set him up for success, the guy had some game from his USC days and he managed to get with quite a few women here, most of the girls were blonde though.

Men from all ethnic backgrounds can enjoy success here because a lot of stuff is based on status, where you are from (see USA comment in previous paragraph), and your bankroll but certain features and looks are really loved by women here.

Although American men enjoy success due to their status and American culture being so well loved here, certain countries produce the type of look Swedish women look for in men when they want a one night stand.

Countries like Spain, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Southeastern European countries, and those places produce the kind of men women here absolutely love to be with. The tall dark and handsome kind of look would fly well here, it is the top of the ladder. If I had to say what kind of men would "kill it" here, it would be Cristiano Ronaldo, Ken Watanabe, Johnny Depp, Fabio Grosso, David Villa, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and those kind of men. So, tanned skin (olive or golden), Black hair, and Brown eyes will do outstanding here. Swarthy men have the exotic effect going in their favor. Although lately reports of some immigrants with that appearance have shown them causing the crime here, women still aren't that opposed to going with men of those backgrounds. As I said, style matters, but dark hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin are adored by quite a lot of women here.

The soccer team for Spain, Italy, and Portugal could get laid easily here with little to no effort. Japanese men are somehow really loved here too, I met about 5 who were dating drop dead gorgeous Scandinavian women.

One thing to know is that Scandinavian women are crazy for status so even if you are from the above, you better not dress like a bum and you will need game, don't fool yourself into thinking these women will approach you.

Game

As I have said, you will do most of the approaching. Swedish girls do not eyefuck anyone, they expect their men to do the approach. Fortunately for you, Swedish men are very shy so you may have some leverage. You can game girls just about anywhere but know that being pushy will get you nowhere with these girls, they really hate it.

Most of the people here are very closed off and introverted, the best place to pick up would be at bars and clubs. Swedish girls rely on Alcohol to get much of a conversation started. Indirect approaches work in the day time but direct approaches at bars and night clubs.

The Bad boy don't give a fuck overly cocky game will work in your favor here. American guys with that type of game in my experience have managed to get laid a lot here. Although women are liberal, I knew a student from an American University who was politically conservative and a real life jerk (in a lot of his views) who would oppose everything some of the girls would say and somehow end up getting with them anyways. He was confident, proud of himself, and presented some type of an aspect the women here were not used to. Women here might have talked crap about him behind his back, but they ended up fucking him anyways. If you want a model for enjoying success with girls here, observe the behavior of Jeff Winger (played by Joe McHale) on Community, work from his aspect of game.

Nightlife

I had a tight work schedule when I was in Sweden at first so it was hard for me to get much time to go out but eventually I found more time to go out. My biggest regret was not going to the F12 which is regarded as one of the best clubs in Sweden, but maybe some other time.

Here are the main places I went to:

Berns Nightclub: A young crowd feel but it can suit people in their late 20s and early 30s very well. I loved it and found it to be a good place to relax. Had some memorable makeouts here.

Sturecompagniet: Another lovely nightclub. Have to be 23 years of age or older to enter but I found so many quality women here (looks meaning a lot) that I was blown away. Like the 7/10 blonde you see in America will be just another face in the crowd here. Difficult to get in after 1 AM, sign up early. I had to work my ass off to get in here but when I did, it was sure as hell the most rewarding thing I had in my time there. Dress stylish (stuff you see in GQ), be fresh, and get out there.

Club Kharma: Exotic culture and vibe of the Asian countries mixed in with the Swedish culture. Attracts an international crowd and great events happen nearly every night. I met a lot of cool people here and made many good friends. Not only that, it had more of a mixture. I found some good looking Japanese women at this club and they were down to getting with all kinds of men. Asian guys themselves did not hold back, wasn't rare to see a cute Scandinavian blonde kissing some guy from the Philippines or some East Asian country. It was like the United Nations party version if I had to sum it up, except you don't get old diplomats, you get a young crowd and quite an attractive crowd at all. Open from 8 PM to 3 AM but on Sundays it was closed when I went there.

Went to a lot more clubs but those were the most rewarding for me. By the way, good luck getting in, but if you do, you will have the time of your fucking life.

Day Game Locations

It is very very hard for me to give you any good locations that stick out but if I had to throw one at you it would be Biblioteksgatan. I practiced a lot of my day game on tourist women and local Scandinavian women there. Other than that, you can day game about anywhere in Sweden, if you have game that is.

Other Info / Recommendations? (optional)

Other than what I have not said already, it is pretty fucking expensive. I believe Sweden is one of the most expensive countries in Europe and maybe even on this planet. Be prepared to pay over $7.00 (USD since I assume most of you are Americans) for medium drinks without refills, it is that expensive. Do not be cheap and stingy with your cash here if you want to enjoy your time, you are going to pay for your joy. Be prepared to spend like crazy, but in the end for me it was worth it.

It also gets very cold here, I mean very cold, but that is pretty fucking obvious to the majority of all people.

Personal Experience

I enjoyed my time in Sweden. Overall I did find the Swedes to be a lot more closed off and introverted than any other nationality of people I have run into in Europe (even more so than the British). Once you get to know the people here, they can be quite welcoming and hospitable but watch out, the citizens of this place have great bullshit detectors. I loved my Swedish stay and hope to go back. While Sweden did punish me at times (lots of cold and closed off people, lots of bad rejections, tons of girls leading me on, etc.), the rewards that came with it were lovely.

A lot of people have asked me on other sites if "Black men kill it in Sweden", the answer is no. If you heard of Black men doing well in Sweden than there is a good chance that he was an American or had some strong status going towards him. In fact, I will like to add that Swedish girls can be racist but the kind of closet racist. Most will not come out and say racist things but they will show racist attitudes (walk to other side of the street if seeing an African immigrant). A lot of African immigrants (one I made friends with) talked about problems they would run into at clubs and other places. While Swedes will not go wild like other Europeans and make monkey chants, it isn't a country where everyone is loved and race is ignored. American men will do well here regardless of their color but overall Swedish women strongly prefer White men. So while someone like Kanye West will do well here (since he is a celebrity), a common Black man will probably face setbacks in terms of gaming girls here while compared to a White man. Yet, I have heard from some of my Black friends that if you can find your niche (hip hop clubs), you are golden.

Being American here is a blessing, any kind of American (even Native American). People here love the American culture, MTV, all of that stuff.

On the other hand, I saw some East Asian men with good looking Swedish girlfriends, Filipino men with Swedish wives (some of the girls were out of their leagues), Latino and Middle Eastern men with Swedish girls. Black man with White woman was not as common here as seeing another race (arab or asian) with White woman. Middle Eastern/Persian/Arabic male with White female was the interracial pairing I managed to see the most out of any other.

I can definitely say without any doubt in my mind that Asian men (Korean and Japanese) have it better here than they do in Canada and USA.

So that is based on my two year stay in Stockholm. I have lived in other European cities and plan on posting data sheets soon on them too. My experience might be different from yours so I say give it a shot anyways.

Now, pics of the Scandinavian crowd!

[Image: article_image_4c007f19613c339f.jpg]

[Image: a587dde4670f8c35172701a67f5136a1.jpg]

[Image: article_image_04545e809f738883.jpg]

[Image: 9ac3878c176f11e2839c1231382045d8_7.jpg]

[Image: sturecompagniet.jpg]

I must go for now but will check on replies for later.
11-20-2012, 11:07 AM
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Stockholm, Sweden data sheet. (pics also)
What great timing. I just posted on Stockholm. Well done, mate!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
11-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
thanks man
11-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Damn - stellar data sheet!! +1 form me too!

So, I guess my Spanish latin ass from Miami bettre get to Stockholm pronto!

Question: how is Stockholm for New years Eve? Aside form it being very cold, are girls more DTF than normal? Or is NYE to be avoided in Stockholm? Also, you mention that English is not your 1st language, but your profile you put USA as your nationality...???

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM by Mixx.)
11-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

I receive your message Confuclican and I also read your forum posts:

When I first started learn English, people would make fun of me when I spoke with an accent. People throw cruel jokes at me and say mean things to get me worked up but I managed to do good wherever I went, now my English gets better (I type poorly when I am tired, which I mostly am due to work hours). You worried about being Indian in Europe and I tell you, relax, not big problem.

You are scare of rejection, and this is bad. Rejection is normal, it happens all time, to the best even. The men who sleep with lots of women get rejected a lot too. I know you want to sleep with beautiful women in Brazil and Europe, I say go for it. It is not impossible and if you put work in, you will get results. Right now you are weak willed man without much guts, you come off as insecure, you don't put effort in, you fantasize, and you think of many hypothetical situation. Even if Swedish women love Indian man (some love Indians), you would not get with her because you are so emotionally weak.

I say relax, You are young man, enjoy life!

You live in 1st world America rather than poor country, make most of it, improve yourself and enjoy. You given good opportunity.

To answer question, yes, I know of Indian men who do good with women in Sweden. A lot of Swedes have love for Indian food, that Chicken Tikka Massala, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Curry, Butter Chicken, Naan, so much spices. I eat out to Indian restaurant many time and so do my Swede, American, British, Scottish, Chinese, Japanese, and other friends. I bring woman to Indian restaurant and she love it. One Swedish girl I talk to told me she would love to date Indian man but one she met online sends her creepy messages on yahoo, still she loves Indian man.

Not many Indians in Sweden, we have Indians, but not many Indians. Some women have not even see Indians here.

One kid I know came from Mumbai to Stockholm for 2 months. Kid was 21, okay looking, tall, and friendly. Soon boy was dating 24 year old woman. Another Indian kid I met came to Stockholm from California, very American in behavior. Kid was a partyboy and managed to sleep with many girls (Blondes, Brunettes, Persian, Asian, and even ginger, who know how many he sleep with). Another kid come here from Florida, good kid, a little geeky but good kid, many girls liked him and he dated one girl who was 2 years older than him (Blonde). Soon he move back to Florida but two still keep in touch, she loved him. Only three Indian men I know personally, the others I never talk to. I see one man with Turban at night club kissing a redhead in my time there and another time I saw man with South Asian looks making out with blonde in Haga Park.

Confuclican, quit being so scared and wimpy, world is not out to get you. World have its own problems. Go out into your local town, go to a big city in America and approach and hit on women left to right. Approach until you do not fear rejection at all. Approach until you keep finding out what going wrong. You like White girl and Latina girl, approach 100 white women and 100 latina women.

Quit spending time on here fantasize, go out, see world, talk to real people, and experience it. If you go to Stockholm and if you carry yourself well, like three Indian men I list, you can also have success. I also know Indian men who had success in other European countries.
(11-20-2012, 02:09 PM)Mixx Wrote: Damn - stellar data sheet!! +1 form me too!

So, I guess my Spanish latin ass from Miami bettre get to Stockholm pronto!

Question: how is Stockholm for New years Eve? Aside form it being very cold, are girls more DTF than normal? Or is NYE to be avoided in Stockholm? Also, you mention that English is not your 1st language, but your profile you put USA as your nationality...???

Mixx

Yes, I have live in America for long time, not born in America but live in America for long time.

New Years Eve not different than any other time, most Swedish girls DTF if you have game and know how to talk to them. I find that most girls were very horny in summer time in Stockholm, that was the time of the year I had more sex (mostly because I had more time too!).
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

Well, rarely have people on here given me harsh criticism yet ended it with advice. Yours seemed to be somewhat spot on. What can I do man, I live in a really small town where we don't know much about Europe for example and I have no ways of finding out so I search answers relentlessly. A lot of things I read online get a bit discouraging sometimes and it seems like being a man with Indian looks I would get to meet people, make friends, and enjoy different cultures but the getting laid (which I honestly do want out of some travels) would not happen because I never really hear of it happening. Then I ask on here and other places and I don't get any positive or negative results, just people saying they haven't seen many Indians in that area or whatever. For a guy like me who hasn't stepped out on his own and into the world often, it can get a bit intimidating but a + rep for you, you helped me. I will let those insults slide.

Btw, I plan on going to Paris some time in the future too, think you can do a data sheet on that city soon if you have been there?
11-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Yes, I have been to Paris and lived there for some months. next data sheet was going to be on vienna but maybe i do one for paris for you instead.

And that confuclican is problem of you. Learn to embrace challenge. A grad school friend of mines was Indian man good looking lighter skin, born and raised in UK, dated all kinds of girls. He come to America for graduate school, same thing, date all kind of women. so after graduate school me and friends meet with the indian man, he loved italian women but we tell him he no stand chance.

now confuclican, if you know italian women, you know italian women very tough. italian women only love italian men, rarely o for man if man not italian. but this indian man not give up, he hit on this woman from milano who act rude towards him, tries him, tests him, this indian man remains strong and he ends up dating this woman. confuclican, if you say woman do not like indian man, take it as challenge and take fun in winning woman over, good luck my friend.

also confuclican, do not get too close with your indian friends. I know a lot of indians who hate nothing more in the world than other indian. i worked with indian and all indian do is talk about how this indian from this part of india is bad and that indian from that part of india is bad. Indian even try to cockblock each other and dig up dirt on each other. quit looking at yourself as indian.

no more indian talks for this topic my friend, i have real questions about sweden to answer, ask away friends, i am sure confuclican is finished
11-20-2012, 05:29 PM
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
DIBAL-H

Ignore all of Confuclican posts - he is a know Indian race troll here and I have NO IDEA why Zolo has not banned him permanently yet!

Mixx
11-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Confuclican's post:
  • Mixx
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

Dibal: Thanks bro, would love data sheet on Paris!

wow, first dash and now me, seriously, you have bigger temper problems than a Puerto Rican woman!

Zolo has no need to ban me, I do the same shit you do, HELL, you pop into every fucking thread like a predator asking where you can get blonde white women, that is even WORSE than what I do. Fuck off with your shit Mixx, you post a million fucking times about latin men in eastern european countries and how they kill it there and then you turn around to ask where you can get blondes as a latino dude, seriously, calm the fuck down, you have bigger temper problems than most Latinas. Quit fucking up this data sheet test with your gigantic ego problems, and no you aren't the only one allowed to date the women you want, I get my answers, fuck off.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2012, 12:51 AM by Confuclican.)
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
yes, come in here and ruin what is a good thread, stop it you twat.

Great work mate, I know a girl from stockholm who i used to work with, no idea how but flirted with her over the phone, she ended up adding me on facebook and sending me pics.. (i've never been there or seen her in person)
11-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

ruin what? I came in here asking for advice about indian dudes, he gave it to me, but mr temperamental nacho libre came out of no where with his crap. you didn't get with any girl in sweden and holy shit DIBAL was correct, it is the freaking indian users on here who are trying to target me, enough of that, I asked for questions and got my answers, both of you can fuck off with your shit
I now officially end all arguments and want to let this thread develop, but if people are coming at me I will also defend myself. My post on here was deleted and DIBAL-H was still kind enough to answer, thanks bro!

sorry for the drama and thanks for considering a paris data sheet, I look forward to reading it!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2012, 01:05 AM by Confuclican.)
11-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Mixx: I think Confuclican good man, lets no ban him, lets keep him and teach him way of players. I read his posts, it seem like everyone hate confuclican when confuclican don't do nothing. He is young man who want to learn about world but he see posts online say Indian man no do good in one country and confuclican get worked up.

Ryan: Good job good job.

Confuclican: Cool down young man. Do not let these boys get on your nerves, woman in real life give you even more problem once you have girlfriend. Chill out, take deep breath, and be easygoing you know! Have fun my friend, and don't worry, I post Paris Data Sheet for you and everyone on here who go to Paris!

Now my friends, any sweden question, please, come and ask. When Paris data sheet open up, I am too busy with Paris data sheet and not have time for Swedish data sheet.
11-21-2012, 03:15 AM
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-21-2012, 12:46 AM)Confuclican Wrote: Dibal: Thanks bro, would love data sheet on Paris!

wow, first dash and now me, seriously, you have bigger temper problems than a Puerto Rican woman!

Zolo has no need to ban me, I do the same shit you do, HELL, you pop into every fucking thread like a predator asking where you can get blonde white women, that is even WORSE than what I do. Fuck off with your shit Mixx, you post a million fucking times about latin men in eastern european countries and how they kill it there and then you turn around to ask where you can get blondes as a latino dude, seriously, calm the fuck down, you have bigger temper problems than most Latinas. Quit fucking up this data sheet test with your gigantic ego problems, and no you aren't the only one allowed to date the women you want, I get my answers, fuck off.

LMAO!! I seriously thought this was funny!

I'm actually giving you a like for this post. Wink

Mixx
11-21-2012, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(11-21-2012, 03:15 AM)DIBAL-H Wrote: Mixx: I think Confuclican good man, lets no ban him, lets keep him and teach him way of players. I read his posts, it seem like everyone hate confuclican when confuclican don't do nothing. He is young man who want to learn about world but he see posts online say Indian man no do good in one country and confuclican get worked up.

Ryan: Good job good job.

Confuclican: Cool down young man. Do not let these boys get on your nerves, woman in real life give you even more problem once you have girlfriend. Chill out, take deep breath, and be easygoing you know! Have fun my friend, and don't worry, I post Paris Data Sheet for you and everyone on here who go to Paris!

Now my friends, any sweden question, please, come and ask. When Paris data sheet open up, I am too busy with Paris data sheet and not have time for Swedish data sheet.

it's annoying because it's if im correct the only european capital ive yet to visit, I had a weekend in Gothenburg which was fucking crazy
11-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

(11-21-2012, 04:56 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 12:46 AM)Confuclican Wrote: Dibal: Thanks bro, would love data sheet on Paris!

LMAO!! I seriously thought this was funny!

I'm actually giving you a like for this post. Wink

Mixx

"you have bigger temper problems than most latinas"

hahaha my latino friends think the same of latina women and their anger problem, so are you a spaniard mixx or are you some other kind of latino?
11-21-2012, 06:50 AM