Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An announcement to the Naughty Nomad forum from me
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

An announcement to the Naughty Nomad forum from me
A bit of a long time ago I came on here asking for advice on women, travel, and my race, and asking what countries I can kill it in if I become an outgoing, confident, and stylish Indian guy (people tell me I can pass for other races but I see no need to do that, I consider myself an American but appearance wise I do have light brown skin, black hair, and brown eyes). Needless to say, even though some people answered and gave decent advice, a lot of it backfired with people saying I hate my own kind and that I should abandon hope, and a bunch of discouraging crap. Some arguments managed to get me a temporary ban but Zolo was kind enough to let me back on. My history of posts I made on the roosh v forum about a year ago followed me here.

As a guy who lives with his parents (moving out by the end of this year to a new place) and does not have much of an idea of life outside of the US, I came on here to seek advice and maybe some ideas on how to fulfill my desire (dating women from places like Colombia, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Hungary, France, and Sweden). See I was at this conference in NYC for a long time and I met so many beautiful women from foreign countries in Europe and Latin America and wanted to know how a man like me could date them.

It was not going to be that easy I guess. Half the time I had to deal with drama from the RVF, the other time BS posts saying everyone thinks Indians are gypsy, and some people did offer decent advice (thank you DIBAL-H and Deb). Overall though, this place can make a man crazy.

I get the idea after reading stuff on here that your race either makes or breaks your chances of getting laid in most foreign countries but thank god I am in America where I won't have to worry much about this type of shit (as Asian and Indian guys here do enjoy success with all kinds of women from what I have seen) as I would in Europe, Asia, or Latin America.

Well that is a long story that I won't get into.

I have come to the realization that I have really have nothing to contribute to this place (other than a data sheet about the deep south) and pretty soon I will be moving out on my own and won't have time for these discussions. It would have been a nice thing for me to know what countries I can travel to where looking like a Bollywood actor would be looked as a good thing rather than some bad thing and I got a rough idea.

This time I want to thank Deb Auchery, Blacknight, Fucksong, DIBAL-H, Rockingforever, Dash, and Zolo himself. All of you have contributed positively for my time on here. This December I will be heading to Sweden so if you are interested about knowing what experience I had there then you can email me (to all the names I listed I have sent you the email address you can contact me by) and maybe I post about my experience if you like.

To some of you (RVF members and others) who tried to discourage me and tell me I am not good enough for a woman because my skin is Light Brown, well I hope your lives go well too and you find better things to do than spreading all this racist and bigoted negativity.

One of my desires was to date women from countries like Hungary, Spain, Sweden, Norway, France, Brazil, and Colombia but after reading some of the stuff I have read on my threads, that might be a bit unrealistic, DIBAL-H has told me I can certainly score in France and Sweden so I will give that a go if I get a chance.

I am going to be out on my own soon, grow as a person, do my best to keep improving myself in body and mind, and who knows, maybe one day (a year from now) I pay a visit here to tell you guys how that was like (if I still remember). Situations will give me the chance to grow socially and in many other ways. I will be a busy guy and I will enjoy my time with people my age and learn from them.

My goal will be to do the best I can here in the US and maybe just stay here instead of risking trying my luck in other countries where things I can't change will stop me from scoring. I have seen a lot of fine women in America so having success here might indeed be good enough for me and I may not even need to go to other countries anyways then.

I am leaving this forum and this is my last post. Some of you may say I am just bluffing and will post again, and if I do then Zolo has every right in the world to permanently ban me.

Thank you guys, thank you names I listed, and I hope all of you (friends and foes alike) have a Merry Christmas.

I want to announce this as my last post on the Naughty Nomad Forum.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 01:33 PM by Confuclican.)
11-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
cheshirecat Offline
Deckhand

RE: An announcement to the Naughty Nomad forum from me

11-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Sad to see you go confuclican, you were starting to grow as young man. I am sure as you go out, you do good, have success with woman, and this whole indian thing you know it go away and you think oh i was so stupid to think that.

I travel world and see many women who like Indian husband and some even want to try indian man, indian and asian man not have bad at all but problem is they not aggressive like other men. Also, not many spend time on computer talking about what country they do well in so no one have clue you know.

If you still read, I tell you, if you feel like travel and feel like get foreign woman, go to

scandinavia
poland
germany
france
and switzerland.

all these country indian man have good reputation.

in all country and place that i list i meet indian men that do good with woman and just as wanted as other race of men, in fact even wanted more because they so unique, woman not used to stylish indian man since most dress like FOB. i understand you american but these indian man were british indian or india indian even. they have their shit together, not bollywood actor looking but decent looking men, and they all do good with women in those place, no bad stereotype exist about indian man at all.

even in holland i meet one trinidad man who look very indian but women love this man.

will talk over mail and read data sheet if you feel like, i link you if not check forum again
11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

No hard feelings and to be honest it takes time and effort to be respected by the PUA community. Being called out is part of the growing process. I know I went through it, and I am a better for it.
Hope you reconsider and come back. We, who try to be real men and better ourselves in this day and age are few, so it is sad to lose one.
11-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
Good luck man and let me know how you do Big Grin
11-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Houston, Zak
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
This is the 250th time he's retired from various forums around the internet, from bodybuilding forums to barbiedolls forums and friendfinder.com etc

he'll be back.
11-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zak's post:
  • Houston
Zak Offline
Stowaway

This mentally ill troll has posted literally thousands of (largely race based) posts on a large number of forums using dozens of different user names. He caused problems on this forum and hijacked threads and personally abused other members. He was blatantly trolling the members of this forum and didn't even bother to conceal it. Some "loss."

He will be back soon enough under yet another name and he will start slowly about race issues then escalate to his usual deranged behaviour. Only very effective moderation can stop his destructive actions.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2012, 01:08 AM by Zak.)
11-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zoom Offline
Gunner

good luck in college. I heard UW is a good school with a great party scene.
11-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes DIBAL-H's post:
  • Dash
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

not even in rest is peace for OP

i don't mind confuclican, enjoy young man post. not bad person, just boy looking for advice. not see what problem is

i cannot respect man who insult other man when other man gone, OP leave, let OP leave in peace and not spit on grave
11-27-2012, 08:26 AM
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Good luck man! In the last few posts, you've seemed to chill out a bit, especially after finding out you got accepted into those colleges.

Stay strong and keep positive. Then come back and write a ebook called How To Meet, Date and Fuck White Blonde Girls For Indian Men, then start doing bootcamps. I see it now Wink

Good luck!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Houston's post:
  • Ryan, SeanConnery, Zak
Houston Offline
Stowaway

So you plan on retiring this name and creeping around under a few others? Please get help so you wont pull another Colombine shooting after getting rejected by obese white girls.

[Image: trololkk.png]
11-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Find Reply