Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone figured out Argentina yet?
[-]
  •
hernanday Offline
Banned

Has anyone figured out Argentina yet?
I know we have lots of SA travellers on this board, and I was recently banging an argentine chick who was a solid 9, who went back to Argentina (couldn't find work here). I met her through social sircle, but I'd love to go down to Argentina if anyone could give a decent guide and who has successfully picked up girls down there. Even throughout North America I've found cold approaching Argentine girls (who there are not much of) is a very low results thing, as in lower than all other approaches. Its almost like cruelty, why would god make the hottest latin country full of consistently hot women who are hard to crack and make all the ugly latin countries easy? What kind of bullshit is that.
12-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Has anyone figured out Argentina yet?
I certainly didn't crack it. Massive failure all round.
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-09-2012, 10:34 PM)RockingForever Wrote: I certainly didn't crack it. Massive failure all round.

Blanked 100 percent in Buenos Aires in 2 weeks. But with 6 months, social circle, nice pad, game and spanish....you could do all right. Maybe bang 3 different Argentinian girls per month but I would not expect more than that.
12-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I havent been to Argentina yet, its at the tail end of places I want to visit for game in LA, but I would imagine it would be similar to most other places in regard to pulling women.

Venue selection, venue selection. As an example, Seoul is not regard as being an easy place for a ONS. I picked out one of the sluttiest clubs in Seoul where girls are grinding ass to some hiphop and got laid on my second night. Had I went to some posh techno club in Gangnam I prob wouldnt have got a ONS that night.

Id be willing to bet, cats are rolling to BsAs and only hitting the main joints in Zona Rosa or something and not venturing out to off the beaten spots with young girls dancing hiphop and reggeatton.

12-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I heard that being a gringo in mendoza is actually a good thing and that mendozians consider the others major cities to be snobs. It is definitely the city i would be most interested in visiting when i go. I hear that unlike the rest of the country girls actually like to get drunk there but iv never been this is all from a datasheet over at rvf and mark manson said some good things about it to.
12-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Blanked 100 percent in Buenos Aires in 2 weeks.

If by this you mean you didn't get laid in 2 weeks in BA then same here. I was out every night and barely had anything that could resemble a conversation with an Argie girl. A guy I was with did OK though, 3-4 different women in 2 weeks all decent looking girls. He's a model though so to be expected.
12-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I heard Argentina sucks as a place to live also, off the radar for me
12-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
portofmanteau Offline
Banned

spanish is key

for SNLs on vacation in Argentina go to bars where people get completely trashed and take coke

if you live there you can do better by learning to dance tango, taking classes in pretty much anything, daygame on the costanera norte/sur on weekends or the bosques de palermo

12-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:where people get completely trashed and take coke

That was me to be fair. Three day cocaine and beer binges. Probably didn't help my chances much. I should have pulled a stunning girl on NYE but as we were leaving the club in the morning at like 10am I lost her in the crowds never to see her again.

Quote:I heard Argentina sucks as a place to live also, off the radar for me

A lot of people told me BA was really cool and had a great vibe, nice city etc. I hated it. Run down, dirty, chaotic, lots of garbage in the streets, sketchy homeless people everywhere, dangerous at night (met tons of people who were mugged at gun & knife point).

Usually big, dirty, crazy cities don't bother me (I love Bangkok & Sao Paulo for example) but BA did.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 12:35 AM by RockingForever.)
12-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
portofmanteau Offline
Banned

(12-11-2012, 12:33 AM)RockingForever Wrote: A lot of people told me BA was really cool and had a great vibe, nice city etc. I hated it. Run down, dirty, chaotic, lots of garbage in the streets, sketchy homeless people everywhere, dangerous at night (met tons of people who were mugged at gun & knife point).

Usually big, dirty, crazy cities don't bother me (I love Bangkok & Sao Paulo for example) but BA did.

to each their own, i love it here. art, theater, highly educated populace, easy/inexpensive to take classes in lots of things, beautiful women, good symphony, constant cultural events and festivals. cost of living is higher than i'd like, and it's really expensive to get here & away by plane. doesn't seem to be any more crime-ridden, violent, or dirty than other cities of similar size.
12-11-2012, 04:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(12-10-2012, 09:00 AM)deb auchery Wrote: I heard Argentina sucks as a place to live also, off the radar for me

Though if you a nice pad in a neighborhood like Palermo, you could clean up with all the foreign chicks that go to Buenos Aires. It sometimes crosses my mind, but I dont like the people there enough to stay more than a month.
With Mendoza I hear some solid reports. Though to what extent it is better than Buenos Aires is still open to debate. Maybe saying I am Brazilian would bring some good results there.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 05:00 AM by chochemonger1.)
12-11-2012, 04:57 AM
Find Reply