• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The New NNF Constitution
[-]
  •
noblenomad Offline
Banned

RE: The New NNF Constitution
CUNTS-TITS- what was the rest of it?

If your after my big book of sex. the rules to play by. All i can tell you about it is,

My first sexual contact was

Lang

My last sexual contact was

Le-y

Then i was sent east to Virginia to study something a bunch of suits kept locked up and guarded. I forget what they called it, but that CUNTS&TITS talkin made me think about it again. Its true, my big book of sex is summed up by my first and last sexual encounters. One named LANG the other LEY. I think our government got together and scrolled it all down for me. That or they just wanted something they could have to remember it. I figure you want someone to LAY DOWN the LAW. Im just here to SPREAD the LAW around until they stop handcuffing me to live bed ridden lifestyles. If you ever heard them saying they fought the LAW, i had to LOVE the LAW, it started with a HOLLY JOLLY xmas. Ever since then I've been fightin fist to cuffs about this alpha sex status thing your talkin about. That's all I'm allowed to say about that. Some kind of F.B. does fb stand for fuck buddy? Its some kind of FB eye thing. How about telling me more about this CUNTS-TITS stuff everyone is talking about.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015, 03:32 PM by noblenomad.)
01-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Were you born this retarded or has this gradually happened over time?
01-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
noblenomad Offline
Banned

CUNTS-TITS-   what was the rest of it?

II sounds like your after my big book of sex. the rules to play by. All i can tell you  about it is,

My first sexual contact was

Lang

My last sexual contact was

Le-y

Then i was sent east to Virginia to study something a bunch of suits kept locked up and guarded. I forget what they called it, but that CUNTS&TITS talkin made me think about it again. Its true,  my big book of sex is summed up by my first and last sexual encounters. One named LANG the other LEY. I think our government got together and scrolled it all down for me. That or they just wanted something they could have to remember it. I figure you want someone to LAY DOWN the LAW. Im just here to SPREAD the LAW around until they stop handcuffing me to live bed ridden lifestyles. If you ever heard them saying they fought the LAW, i had to LOVE the LAW, it started with a HOLLY(i think that was the lady cops name) JOLLY xmas. Ever since then I've been fightin fist to cuffs about this alpha sex status thing your talkin about. That's all I'm allowed to say about that. Some kind of F.B. does fb stand for fuck buddy? Its some kind of FB eye thing. How about telling me more about this CUNTS-TITS-whatwastherestofit? stuff everyone is talking about.

01-14-2015, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mtl_cubanito Offline
Stowaway

Read and noted!
[Image: 16034050053_f6aa396907_t.jpg]
Show them Latina the way it work
02-27-2015, 04:37 AM
Find Reply