Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet dating is entirely about looks...sorry
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Internet dating is entirely about looks...sorry
I've had lots of trouble with internet dating sites. Long time ago about a year ago I said this must be bullshit. the strange thing is I get told I am good looking in real life, if I walk into a room, I can usual get the number of the hottest girl there and she usually likes me. Yet on internet dating I feel like I am shrek because I can't get shit. So I fooled around with it just to see what the heck and put up pictures of different guys who I judged to be basically 10s. Put a asian guy, black guy and white guy (ie ricki martin/christiano ronaldo looking type)

The asian guy got lots of looks but no messages. The black guy got more looks and 1 message from an Asian. And the white guy blew the rest out the water and got messages like this. This is not meant to race troll anyone, merely to it affirms something that minorities have complained about they are at a disadvantage in online dating.

"I don't know if we're a good match or not. I only just read through your profile, and glanced at your pictures. And, though I'm sure you know it, I had this overwhelming urge to tell you that if those pictures are indeed of you... then you're absolutely gorgeous.
Even in the comfort of my own room, 727 miles away, I feel intimidated. The wonderful thing about the internet though, is that here I can say hi. If I were to see you walking around, I'd never be able to muster up the courage.
Honestly, I'd probably stare at you and hope you didn't notice.
Anyway, I suppose I just came here to boost your confidence, and inflate your ego, though it's probably not necessary... and to say hi, simply because I can.

I don't really expect you to reply, but if you do, my name is Megan."

I will try to get the girls to send me titty pictures and share em with the forum provided it does not offend any of you. While it may seem cruel, rest assured I will only post titty pictures of girls who have high non-replies rate to men. It is only fair they be punished for their bad behaviour.
01-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
RE: Internet dating is entirely about looks...sorry
(01-01-2013, 05:24 PM)mistersnort Wrote: I will try to get the girls to send me titty pictures and share em with the forum provided it does not offend any of you.

You seriously think this forum would be offended by seeing titty pictures? Dodgy

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 06:32 AM by Mixx.)
01-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

Everyone knows internet dating is about being a 10. Plenty of reviews and studies have been done. There are 10-5 guys for every girl under 50. Maybe more in large cities. Girls go to online dating to get a 10(top 10% of guys). Based on ratio even a fat girl can get a 10. In a large city like LA or NYC attractive women have over 50 messages a day.i am talking the average female. So unless you are Brad pit good look. i read somewhere , a good looking guy with good profile and pics is considered doing good if he gets 5% reply rate. A guy who is a 10 will get 90% reply rate.
01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
yep it is all about looks, hence why I troll online dating sites and game the streets
01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

"The asian guy got lots of looks but no messages. The black guy got more looks and 1 message from an Asian. And the white guy blew the rest out the water and got messages like this. This is not meant to race troll anyone, merely to it affirms something that minorities have complained about they are at a disadvantage in online dating. "
You are can not say that for certain. I see less minority women on dating sites as well. Since most people do not race jump it makes sense. Better for the minority guy to find out where monority chicks are maybe?
01-04-2013, 05:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

^I don;t know, I see plenty of Asians and to a lesser extent black woman on these sites. And in the experiment I email a variety of types of women. The white guys response rate was near 90% and all the minorities messaged him back even the ones who'd easily be considered 8s and the most attractive. The downer for the white guy was that the 10% who didn't respond where generally what would be considered the most attractive white women. This ought to send a message to us regular to slightly above average looking fellows that the hot women online basically are not fucking us. And shows the importance of travel the odds are simply too stacked against us demographically to be successful. Most minority women in the us are not hot, you'd be better off as minority going to africa or asia or europe if you were trying to find a hot one of your own.
01-04-2013, 05:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Dating sites in third world countries rule. On THAI FRIENDLY I literally just send them "you look great do you have whatapp?". Then a few messages on the whatapp and i send a pic of me nude with a boner. I'm pretty ripped and my dong looks awesome. I just did it one time because i was so bored and the convo was dying. Next thing is she's sending me pics of her vag and spread asshole. It was fantastic. This was a cute little 20 year old.

I also experimented with older chicks some who were munters. I was bored.
Cuts through a lot of the bullshit. You would have to look like a stud in the photo though. Also a lot of the girls arn't actually keen on big cock or so they say. They're just retards.

I think doing shit like that has a lot to do with what tyler from rsd says about honest signals.
01-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Girls on ThaiFriendly who send you pics of her naked or her pussy / arsehole are most likely bar girls / hookers, there are a good few on there. Any decent Thai girl would never do this because it sends out the wrong signal, normal girls are VERY worried about the sex tourist / hooker stigma and don't want you thinking they are a prostitute or can be bought for sex.

There's really no need to do this, by just meeting with normal girls from TF and being a cool guy then leading them back to your hotel after a few drinks you'll fuck 99% of them. My success rate was incredible. Sending cock pics will scare off the genuine good girls and encourage all the hookers.
01-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
We will see.
01-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You sure will. Meet those girls and enjoy being asked for 1000 baht (your weekly budget) the next morning. Wink
01-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm pretty awesome at shoring. I clearly tell them before i do not pay them for sex. I have had one occasion where the girl at last moment as i got out of taxi said she needed 20 soles for her kid. I was like no and walked away. The next night she walked up to me made out and i just walked away from her. She did this like 3 more times. I couldn't stand the chick.

I get what your saying but i don't think the girl that got her vag out was a bar girl. Just a young horny girl. I don't usually just send them pictures of my dick without appropriate buildup unless i'm bored or they seem super nice.

I thought bar girls were really easy to tell on thai friendly. Like tattoo's, have there mobile number on there saying if you want massage or that they are a bar girl. You ever been surprised by any that you didnt think would be that way?
Ever pulled any stunners from thaifriendly? I noticed an abundance of cute girls but maybe 1 to 3 in every 50 or so were properly eye catching. Also you were there for an extended period of time, did you pump and dump or get some sort of regular thing going with a few of them? If i was there for a short time i'd pump and dump all the way unless i feel in love or got with a rich upper class hot chick who treated me.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 12:51 AM by Rick91.)
01-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RockingForever's post:
  • Rick91
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Shoring is just refusing to pay hookers. That's not a skill, it's just tragic. I've never seen any profiles on Thai Friendly where the girl states she is a bar girl but usually if their photos are them dressed slutty, taken in bars or clubs, tattoos, have farangs in them they are a bar girl. I avoid these girls at all costs but you seem to like dealing with hookers so you'll be in your element.

None that I met from online turned out to be bar girls. Most girls I met were either students or young professionals, all with surprisingly good English, educated, quite a few had studied or worked abroad, most seemed to have a bit of cash and decent jobs, some had nice cars and apartments.

I pulled some pretty good looking chicks from TF depends what you class as a stunner. I was mostly pump and dumping but I get bored of going out on first dates all the time (I dunno how guys can do multiple dates a week or 2 a day) so if I found a girl I liked, was good looking, easy to get along with and didn't expect me to pay for everything when we went out I'd keep her around, leads to better and more adventurous sex too. I had 4 girls I saw regularly (as in almost every week) and a couple of others that I'd see every few weeks.
01-05-2013, 02:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Cheers for the info, your being a little blunt when it comes to shoring. Like semi pro's for example. Whats wrong with stating you do not pay for sex. Making it completely clear and then them saying its alright i actually like you. Is this too hard for you to comprehend? That girls who work occasionally in certain bars may actually like to fuck certain kinds of guys.

Is it really that tragic? NNs tales from phuket sound pretty fucking epic in my eyes. Shoring isn't ideal but yeah i don't mind doing it. Fucking in general to me is a lot of fun. Also you have a very passive aggressive tone to your posts. Is this due to your penis size or lack of real life friends?

That was mean i'm sorry. All info is appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 02:45 AM by Rick91.)
01-05-2013, 02:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Am I hurting your feelings? You better toughen up for when you train muay thai.
01-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
makmende Offline
Stowaway

Is this everywhere? have you tested this in countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America? i'm assuming this happens mostly in north America
01-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Find Reply