Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
[-]
  •
Beerlord Offline
Stowaway

Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
Hello everyone,
I'm a APUA, and I've decided to give flagging a shot Sleepy
My first destination will be Ukraine.. so how should I pull it off ? How to get a girl in bed quickly.. escalate, learn russian etc.. I'm looking for those types of tips.

A non-PUA buddy will be joining me.. he is more of a loner.. what to do with him ? I never solo traveled.. I find it to be kinda lonely..
01-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Norwegian Berserker Offline
Stowaway

RE: Planning to go to Kiev.. one night stand tips ?
Rosetta Stone is a great programme for learning languages efficiently, leaving you with a surprisingly good knowledge if you lay down about 10-15 hours. Either buy it or aquire it by other means, a smart thing to do..

Beyond that I'm not the one to ask but I hope you can get something out of my tip, good luck and happy lechery.
01-21-2013, 04:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I've no specific information on Ukraine but already I sense you're not overly happy about your mate coming with you because he's anti social and not into picking up girls, that's going to cause problems guaranteed. You might be better going alone. You're telling us your an alpha male / pick up artist so that shouldn't be a problem, right?
01-21-2013, 06:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-21-2013, 03:54 AM)Beerlord Wrote: Hello everyone,
I'm a APUA, and I've decided to give flagging a shot Sleepy
My first destination will be Ukraine.. so how should I pull it off ? How to get a girl in bed quickly.. escalate, learn russian etc.. I'm looking for those types of tips.

A non-PUA buddy will be joining me.. he is more of a loner.. what to do with him ? I never solo traveled.. I find it to be kinda lonely..

you pull it off just like you pull it off anywhere. go in with swag act confident and run the game. In ukraine money talks so if the girls see you got money your chances are very good. Well, you still have to basically just talk to them, but its much easier, than say, west europe or usa.

As for your boy, sounds like he's gonna slow you down. But i like to have company when i travel so you might as well bring him for company but know when to split off. Then again, unless he's gay, he may quickly change his mind. Girls in kiev are seductive as fuk once they get their eye on you, hard to say no.

vodka bar is good its at khreshatik blvd at independence square. In general anything around that area will be bumping. I personally like Godzilla Karaoke & Sushi bar, but they recently renamed it to something else, its on Lesa Ykrainka Blvd about 10 minute drive from independence square. I would avoid the big techno type clubs like Arena, they are overpriced and usually wild monkeys only go there. not my style but hot girls there regardless. Stay at smaller type lounges, bars... there you will get noticed easier and score for sure.

At Godzilla i was like a piece of meat that the lions were chasing after. How you ask? Went in with my crew, ordered a table and 2 bottles of vodka, beers all around, drinks, sushi, etc. Got into the mood, then the karaoke lady came to out table said it was our turn, so i picked some english hip-hip where i could flow and Killed the song!!! (in a good way). Now all the sluts in the place know i'm foreign, i'm dressed sharp, and i got a nice table setup (indicates i got $$$)....next thing you know im washing my hands in the unisex bathroom, and one girl just grabs my hand, pulls me into the stall and gives me a bj. And that was just the beginning......

have fun on your trip. but stay alert, lots of people just looking for an opportunity to get your money
01-21-2013, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Stay in a hotel, not a hostel. Look for someplace close by to the bars you're planning to go to. Have booze in the room.
01-22-2013, 01:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chairman Offline
Stowaway

Poland
Maybe try pipelining before you go, try mamba or vk.

I've also heard from numerous people its not easy to score a SNL in Kiev and its much more difficult than it used to be...
01-22-2013, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hapakleud Offline
Stowaway

Germany
(01-21-2013, 11:10 PM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: Went in with my crew, ordered a table and 2 bottles of vodka, beers all around, drinks, sushi, etc.

Roughly, how much did the bottles cost?

Olivia at school taught me, she's my hoe, we play at recess.
- Frankie (The Rebound)
01-22-2013, 05:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-22-2013, 05:50 AM)hapakleud Wrote: Roughly, how much did the bottles cost?

This was in 2010....if i recall the vodka was the cheapest. paid 400UAH ($50) for vodka. Tequila cost me a bit more, paid about 600 UAH ($75) for the cheapest bottle. Beer - 25-60 UAH ($3-8) depending on brand... To westerners this will seem funny, but for "middle class" ukrainians this is expensive but this is considered a fancy spot and its in Kiev, which is way more expensive than other cities in ukraine.

just to give you an example, in Lviv i popped champagne bottles for 100 UAH each ($12) and a bottle of vodka costs about $25-30 in clubs/lounges/etc....

the only beef i have with ukrainian alchohol prices is they tend to exaggerate and overprice fancier stuff like cognac,rum,etc....beer is also dirt cheap unless you wanna act like you're exclusive. Example: 0.5L of delicious ukrainian brew will run you $2.50 at a bar/lounge/club, but if you want to get a budweiser or a Paulaner (imports) they price will triple...
01-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hapakleud Offline
Stowaway

Germany
(01-22-2013, 06:45 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 05:50 AM)hapakleud Wrote: Roughly, how much did the bottles cost?

This was in 2010....if i recall the vodka was the cheapest. paid 400UAH ($50) for vodka. Tequila cost me a bit more, paid about 600 UAH ($75) for the cheapest bottle. Beer - 25-60 UAH ($3-8) depending on brand... To westerners this will seem funny, but for "middle class" ukrainians this is expensive but this is considered a fancy spot and its in Kiev, which is way more expensive than other cities in ukraine.

just to give you an example, in Lviv i popped champagne bottles for 100 UAH each ($12) and a bottle of vodka costs about $25-30 in clubs/lounges/etc....

the only beef i have with ukrainian alchohol prices is they tend to exaggerate and overprice fancier stuff like cognac,rum,etc....beer is also dirt cheap unless you wanna act like you're exclusive. Example: 0.5L of delicious ukrainian brew will run you $2.50 at a bar/lounge/club, but if you want to get a budweiser or a Paulaner (imports) they price will triple...

Sounds good. I just got notice that my Ukraine trip will work out this year. Considering the fact that I will be around students all the time, I have a feeling that worrying about vodka prices will be the least of my problems! However, now that I got a heads up on the booze prices, I might as well pop a bottle of champagne in Lviv!

I think the trip will offer a good basis for all those Ukraine admirers here. It's always great to have locals around you, like my friend from Zagreb, who works as a DJ/bouncer/barkeeper in a club:

"Aaaahr, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, ok... Saturday is best day, all the sluts come - is always good time!"

- Frankie (The Rebound)
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2013, 07:02 AM by hapakleud.)
01-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Realness's post:
  • hapakleud
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yea Lviv is a good time...its my hometown so i got lots of sentiment there but it really is an amazing city. its got that old time charm to it thats on level with prague. nightlife and apartments are cheap, lots of universities, etc..it wont be like that for much longer though as more and more tourists are starting to come in which takes away from the authentic factor...cool thing about it is because of the student population, there is always a place that is busy 6-7 days a week. Just gotta know where to go. i give you info if you want when you go
01-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
hapakleud Offline
Stowaway

Germany
Thanks for the offer. Other than Lviv, what's your advice on places to visit in Ukraine?

Except for my student exchange business, I'd also like to go with a buddy or two.
- Frankie (The Rebound)
01-23-2013, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Beerlord Offline
Stowaway

(01-21-2013, 06:20 AM)RockingForever Wrote: I've no specific information on Ukraine but already I sense you're not overly happy about your mate coming with you because he's anti social and not into picking up girls, that's going to cause problems guaranteed. You might be better going alone. You're telling us your an alpha male / pick up artist so that shouldn't be a problem, right?

The thing is I have trouble setting up a crew. It seems this loner friend is the best thing I have. He is ok looking, well educated, he likes the idea of backpacking however I think he is quite introverted. My plan is to go out with him, open 2 girls, pick the better one, take her somewhere else and leave him alone with the other girl alone. Maybe he is a silent pua Sleepy

As for me, I would more accurately be described as a AFC. But I think I do have potential. The first night I went to field test some of the PUA stuff I learned, I num closed a girl and later ended up in a relationship with her. I planned it all in advance, what to do on our first date, what on our second, what methods to use, when to k-close etc. And it worked awesomely. After 8 months we broke up and the same day I picked up another girl using PUA techniques.. I'm still nailing her to this day (we met 3 months ago), because she is really horny and kinky in bed and gives me an iron boner every time Sleepy

So I'm semi-competent. Big Grin

Now the thing is I never pulled of a one night stand.. and I doubt I could have with these girls I mentioned.. they are kinda.. nice.. and intelligent.. and were sober...It wouldn't work.. But I imagine going all-in in this trip, hitting the venues hard, playing a rock star... The thing is I'm also somewhat introverted. I need alcohol to loosen up. To numb down my over analyzing.

My one night stand strategy: find a slut, taker her out for a walk, start kissing her, go caveman, take her to my hostel/flat/room and nail her. I have no idea how to pull this shit on a sober, nice little orthodox girl. I'm not fucking mystery, ok. Wink Tips are recommended.

My general strategy is. Open -> talk how awesome I am, how I traveled the world, find out what the other girl is into, show her I know details about that what she likes, DHV, kino, neg, DHV, kino.. etc.. than kiss or isolate and then kiss... From then on I just have to get her horny enough.

Plan ok ? Smile
(01-21-2013, 11:10 PM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: [quote='Beerlord' pid='7295' dateline='1358704479']

you pull it off just like you pull it off anywhere. [undefined=undefined]go in with swag act confident[/undefined] and run the game. In ukraine [undefined=undefined]money talks[/undefined] so if the girls see you got money your chances are very good. Well, you still have to basically just talk to them, but its much easier, than say, west europe or usa.

[undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]As for your boy, sounds like he's gonna slow you down. But i like to have company when i travel so you might as well bring him for company but know when to split off.[/undefined][/undefined] Then again, unless he's gay, he may quickly change his mind. Girls in kiev are seductive as fuk once they get their eye on you, hard to say no.

vodka bar is good its at khreshatik blvd at independence square. In general anything around that area will be bumping. I personally like Godzilla Karaoke & Sushi bar, but they recently renamed it to something else, its on Lesa Ykrainka Blvd about 10 minute drive from independence square. I would avoid the big techno type clubs like Arena, they are overpriced and usually wild monkeys only go there. not my style but hot girls there regardless. [undefined=undefined]Stay at smaller type lounges, bars... there you will get noticed easier[/undefined] and score for sure.

At Godzilla i was like a piece of meat that the lions were chasing after. How you ask? Went in with my crew, ordered a table and 2 bottles of vodka, beers all around, drinks, sushi, etc. Got into the mood, then the karaoke lady came to out table said it was our turn, so i picked some english hip-hip where i could flow and Killed the song!!! (in a good way). [undefined=undefined]Now all the sluts in the place know i'm foreign, i'm dressed sharp, and i got a nice table setup (indicates i got $$$)[/undefined]....next thing you know im washing my hands in the unisex bathroom, and one girl just grabs my hand, pulls me into the stall and gives me a bj. And that was just the beginning......

have fun on your trip. but [undefined=undefined]stay alert[/undefined], lots of people just looking for an opportunity to get your money

Cheers to you good sir. I bolded up the important stuff. I'll seriously consider finding another crew member.. one that's a bit more... game.. I envisioned myself sitting at the table being a player and my shy friend looking at his feet like a wally.

Recommended dress code ?
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013, 12:38 PM by Beerlord.)
01-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(01-23-2013, 12:28 PM)Beerlord Wrote: My one night stand strategy: find a slut, taker her out for a walk, start kissing her, go caveman, take her to my hostel/flat/room and nail her. I have no idea how to pull this shit on a sober, nice little orthodox girl. I'm not fucking mystery, ok. Wink Tips are recommended.

My general strategy is. Open -> talk how awesome I am, how I traveled the world, find out what the other girl is into, show her I know details about that what she likes, DHV, kino, neg, DHV, kino.. etc.. than kiss or isolate and then kiss... From then on I just have to get her horny enough.

Dude you really do over analyze. You cant think about these kinds of details, because you dont know what the situation will be like. Best advice i can give you is take it as it happens. Like i said before as long as you looking sharp, and wallet is healthy, ukraine is still the place for you. 5-8 years ago it was 10x better but its still pretty good. Just keep it casual and dont be a creep. Caveman will work only when you and the girl are already drunk, not under sober circumstance.

You need understand that these girls are not like western sluts. They will fuck you when they see motive and see you got money, or if they REALLY like u lol. In my experiences, ukrainian girls always told me they were attracted to me because i was in shape, dressed nice, well groomed. etc. They will never say $$ is a factor but its like an unspoken thing. If they see you may have good $$, then your chances are excellent....most of ukrainian guys are bums. Broke skinny looking motherfukas wit horrible haircuts and no sence of style...western sluts on the other hand arent really impressed with your wallet unless were talking millions, and they will fuck you pretty much when they get drunk and horny haha...

Keep in mind all i just said is not black and white. There are other factors involved. Are u living there? Do you speak any ukrainian/russian? Can they see you're there for the weekend just to bang them? These are all factors they look at. Then they analyze that data and look if there is any motive to fuck you. So in your case, if you're looking for a quick fuck, you will be able to close the deal at night. You can day game, do social networking, etc. Then take them out at night and just chill, show them a good time. The sex will come if they are impressed. Or you can go in wit ur boy and try to scoop then. THAT i think gives you best chance of a quickie one nighter because girls that go out at night in kiev thats what they are pretty much after. They lookin to find someone thats ballin.

Ill give you example: when i went to godzilla i went with my boy, local dude childhood friend we were best boys since childhood. So whenever i visit ukraine thats my wingman. Hes a skinny lookin guy, ok looking at best, no style, etc. I prepped him, got him some fresh gear (armani jeans, versace shirt, etc). Then we went out, ordered bottles kept it social we were ourselves. This guy, like me, was having the pick of any girl he wanted in the place. He ended up banging some russian chick from moscow on some "you sucked my dick now get the fuk out" type of thing.

Hope this helps you understand how things work over there. Dont automatically think all of them will fuck you just because you're foreign, but most after a well coordinated night Smile

(01-23-2013, 05:30 AM)hapakleud Wrote: Thanks for the offer. Other than Lviv, what's your advice on places to visit in Ukraine?

Except for my student exchange business, I'd also like to go with a buddy or two.

me personally, i wouldnt give east ukraine the light of day. HIV rate is high, cities look like old soviet fuck holes (except maybe Kharkiv) and the people are wild monkeys compared to west ukraine. Kiev is a must. Lviv is a must. Kiev is better for nightlife, but Lviv nightlife is solid and the city is just fukin awesome. 750+ years of history. If you go in summer, you can hit Odessa and Crimean peninsula. Lots of parties over there. Odessa clubs claim to be even wilder than that of Kiev, and supposedly the easiest to get laid there out of all 3. But i cant confirm that. I guess it really depends what you're looking for....

Other than that, if you got a girl already, you take her over to a nice Cabin for the weekend in the Carpathian Mountains. Booze and grilled meat, beautiful scenery, and lots of sex
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013, 12:12 AM by The Realness.)
01-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:As for me, I would more accurately be described as a AFC.

Well I'm not into 'PUA' so I don't even know what that means but I would stop taking it so seriously to the point of planning exactly what you're going to say and do months in advance because life just doesn't work like that most of the time.

Don't worry about setting up a crew, just go solo.
01-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Rockingforever has a point. I just read a very insightful post over at steve jabbas. In fact it's the best i'v read in a while. The general points made in the article will help you so much more than scripting something together. Check it out.

http://www.authenticpua.com/dating-artic...-settings/

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013, 01:35 AM by Rick91.)
01-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Find Reply