Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best country to dodge child support?
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

What is the best country to dodge child support?
This question has 2 parts to it
1. What is the best country to avoid child support in that you can knock up women there, leave the country and return to your home country and not have to worry about the woman or her lawyer coming after you. Because even if they could theoretically track you you won't have to pay.
2. What is the best country if you knock up a girl in USA or Canada or UK to go to, that won't make you pay child support. If you move from Canada to the USA and owe child support, there are agreements that allow the local government to treat it like you did it there ie. you go to jail if you don't pay even though it didn't happen there. Brazil, Norway, colombia, what do you guys think.

Informed opinions based out of some law would be appreciated.

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fcy-fea/...ov-ap.html

I found this list, does this mean that if I were to knock up a girl in south america or ukraine they couldn't touch me if i went to Canada?

How do civilized countries get over the obvious jurisidictional limitation in enforcing child support cross borders. Ie. Canada and USA and Australia all have jurisidiction for their courts, how can they arrest me or force me topay if I leave the jurisidiction and my kids are outside the jurisidicition?
01-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: What is the best country to dodge child support?
Here's some free advice on the house.

Get your head examined.
01-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

x2 with sexyback...u got problems
01-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Try paying the child support.
01-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Quote:What is the best country to avoid child support in that you can knock up women there, leave the country and return to your home country and not have to worry about the woman or her lawyer coming after you. Because even if they could theoretically track you you won't have to pay.

Why don't you just use a condom LIKE EVERYONE ELSE? Why do you actually have to INTENTIONALLY get her pregnant just to abandon her? That shit is stupid and cowardly.

Sorry man, your post has LOSER written all over it.

I swear, everyday I realize that the men in this world WHO SHOULD BE REPRODUCING, ARE NOT, and the ones that should be neutered are spreading their seed like wildfire.

Quote:how can they arrest me or force me topay if I leave the jurisidiction and my kids are outside the jurisidicition?

If it were up to me, I'd have you castrated - not arrested. Prison would be the easy way out, cutting your balls off, and then sending beautiful russian and colombian women to seduce you....now that's punishment!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2013, 06:31 AM by Mixx.)
01-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

Mission abort
01-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
Although the Manosphere discusses the fact that child alimony and divorces can generally be unfair to the male, it doesn't glorify a world where men's responsibilities for child rearing should be dropped. What's more is that if there are such countries they are likely developing so if you did knock up a local girl your just adding another mouth to feed in the already packed family hut. Sounds like a really shitty deal for the girl.
01-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

... or your own child?
01-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

I am sorry, I did not realize I was on a manginas.com, this is a site about how to fucking random women for fun does it seriously surprise you someone here would want to thereotically know what country they could run away to, to avoid child support rape? It doesn't mean I won't pay, I'd just like to know. Spear me your moral judgements. It is just back up plan.
01-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
FDuckleford Offline
Gunner

Id imagine Afghanistan. I mean, anywhere far from where you impregnated the woman.
01-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(01-25-2013, 09:43 PM)mistersnort Wrote: I am sorry, I did not realize I was on a manginas.com, this is a site about how to fucking random women for fun does it seriously surprise you someone here would want to thereotically know what country they could run away to, to avoid child support rape? It doesn't mean I won't pay, I'd just like to know. Spear me your moral judgements. It is just back up plan.

Sorry that some of us have morals.
01-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(01-26-2013, 12:43 AM)RockingForever Wrote: Sorry that some of us have morals.

So fukin beta of you.
01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bigbootyluvr's post:
  • The Realness
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

Some of these women are poor. You should be a man and step up and help her if you get her pregnant. That's the price of playing this game. You'd leave your own son without a future? That's not being a man, that's being a total pussy. When you get older you will re-evaluate such a position.
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

So you going to answer the original question or just stone me to death feminist style? Poor is relative. He'll turn out ok, Obama had no father, he is POTUS. When I get old I might regret it but I might not.
02-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@mistersnort

since you insist on an answer excluding your fuked up morals, the answer is: look at any country that has a no extradition law with the US. They def cant touch you legally. But i'm sure many more countries are eligible for u to go and spread ur seed recklessly. Countries that are well developed and have good relations with US are no go, such as EU states, UK, etc.
02-01-2013, 02:15 AM
Find Reply