Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Minister (Fifty Shades of Van of Victory - Part 2/3)
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Yes, Minister (Fifty Shades of Van of Victory - Part 2/3)
(Blog post)

Following a forum discussion I decided to watch an RSD video – Julian's Pickup Manifesto. I don't like the guy and think he has a personality disorder but decided to give the video a try anyway. Turns out it is a pretty good 90 minutes summary of RSD's pickup theory. It is mostly Tyler and Tim's stuff, nothing new, but good never the less. It was shot in Pest, I'm guessing in a conference room at the Intercontinental Hotel, overlooking the Budapest castle. I lived in Budapest for about six years. I watched the video from start to finish in one sitting, listening to Julian describing how opening a set is like crash landing a plane, thinking about my ex girlfriend and how happy I've been since we broke up. I finished watching the video feeling high, pumped up for another night in LKF.

Opening a set is indeed a lot like crash landing a plane. The idea behind this metaphor is this – don't think! Crash land into the girl, like a kamikaze, and hope for the best. Calibrate after the fact. Don't give a damn, just do it. RSD's Jeffy calls it “the three milliseconds rule” – just open, don't think about what will follow, it is out of your control anyway.

That is my usual attitude but after being hammered with it for 90 minutes I was eager to hit the streets. I started as usual at the 7 Eleven. In the line before me two girls were asking the cashier how much was it to charge the batteries of their phones. “What? You can't charge your phone here....” The cashier and the girls turned to me: “Yes you can! Welcome to Hong Kong!” she then continued by handing the cashier her mobile. He turned around and connected it to a charger. “How long?” “Thirty minutes” the girl said. “That would be 10 dollars”. She handed him the money. The girls then asked me where I was from and we started chatting. They then left the store with the other girl forgetting her phone on the counter. I grabbed the phone and ran after them. They thanked me and walked away smiling.

I finished my small bottle of white wine and started my round. Up LKF, in and out of the clubs, to D'Aguilar stree. I then took the stairs up to the street above it and walked over to the next bar. I noticed a very tall girl chatting up with her friend. They were both very good looking. Target chosen – the tall girl. Course to collision – set. Crashing within 3, 2, 1 – “Hey. What's up?”

- “Ah..... OK....”
- “ Cool.... so... ahmmmm..... look I'll be honest with you, the reason I came to speak with you is that I know how most guys are intimidated by tall girls, so I'm doing affirmative action and always tend to chat up tall girls...”

They looked at each other. Then the friend said:

- “So what, it's like a service that you provide?”
- “mmmmm... yes. It's a service. I'm just trying to even things out”.

Crash, and then calibrate, remember? This will require some major calibration.

- “but look, it's true, isn't it? Most guys are intimidated by tall women, right?” I turned to the tall girl.
- “Well... actually.... yes.”
- “You see, so you should thank me.”
- “She should THANK YOU?”
- “Yes... look, how long do you know each other?”
- “10 years”
- “So you see, now you're talking to a new person, how much more interesting is that?”

They were smiling and loving me. It turned out that the two were from Australia, traveling. They were part of a larger group of girls who were all standing a few feet away.

- “So what do you do?” the tall girl finally asked. I was looking forward to try my “kissing instructor” routine again, a line that scored me a model just a few days earlier.
- “Do you promise not to laugh?”
- “Yes... I promise?”
-”Are you sure....?”
- “Yes, yes... I promise”
- “Ok, well... I'm going to tell this only to you, not to your friend.” I then whispered into her ear: “I'm a kissing instructor.”

As expected, like every girl I told this to, she started laughing. But unlike the others – this girl started blushing too.

- “Are you serious??”
- “Yes, I am. I'm here to give a seminar.”
- “How do you teach that???”

- “I give group theory classes and private lessons, of course.”

She seemed very interested. Her friend had no idea what the hell we were talking about.

- “What does he do?”
- “I'll tell you later. So... do you have a business card?”
- “I actually don't have a business card, my business is based on recommendations... word of mouth... if you know what I mean.”

I was pushing it. It was real hard not to start laughing. I then continued my routine and talked about how kissing, foreplay and seduction are a lost art. She was digging it. I continued by telling her my thoughts on masculinity and femininity, yin and yen, a generation of confused men and women, etc. The more I talked the more attracted she became. A few moments later her friends interrupted us. They were leaving. The girl was attracted but she was young and the highly sexualized topic made it difficult for me to go for the number. I also didn't have enough time to back off from my kissing instructor persona and tell her that it was all a joke. They left without me going for the number. Oh well.... who cares?

I continued walking the street and less than 20 meters later chose my next target, a very attractive girl who was leaning on a bike parking outside of a bar. Collision course: SET. Seconds to collision: 3, 2, 1:

- “Hey, what's up?”
- “Hey. Good.”
- “Is this your bike?”
- “Haha.... unfortunately no.”
- “Oh too bad. That would have been cool. You would take me on a ride.”

Smooth landing. Ten minutes later she and her friend popped the question: what do you do?

I was determined to test the success rate of this routine. I went ahead with it. As these two girls were older, they initially didn't believe me. But my delivery became so smooth and detailed that they were starting to be convinced.

- “I don't need kissing lessons. I've very good” one of them said.
- “It is not your decision to make....”
- “It is your decision?”
- “Yes. But I don't give free lessons.”

I sandaled myself. The girl took out her phone and asked me what my website address was. I almost told her to Google “Van of Victory” but instead told her to look up my name. I then contemplated on actually setting myself up with a website and business-cards. Luckily her connection was slow and nothing came up on her browser. Meanwhile it turned out that the “bike girl” was there with her husband, who was standing right behind her and that the other girl had a boyfriend. We said our goodbyes and I crossed the street.

I started to reconsider the routine. It obviously had an interesting effect but I wasn't sure it was what I was looking for. These girls were intrigued, no question about it, but unless they knew that I was joking pretty early on, I think it was freaking them out a little. They obviously became very attracted to me but would have never, I felt, kiss me. I concluded that the routine only works on high value girls who are very secure with their sexuality.

I chose my next target – another model looking tall girl. Hong Kong is full of them and I wasn't compromising. I crashed into her with my usual “what's up?”

- “Great. And you?”

I shrugged my shoulders. I went with my best Larry David impression:

- “Meh.... it's Ok.... you know... not bad.”

She started laughing. We spoke for two or three minutes when some friend of hers showed up. They hugged and kissed. She introduced me to the friend who was a German DJ. I asked him what city he was from and before he could answer guessed he was from Munich. He was indeed from Munich, they were both impressed, but I played it cool. I told them I could recognize his accent. (it was pure luck, it was the first German city that jumped in my mind. Munich is the birthplace of Nazism, in case you didn't know, a detail I left out of the conversation) He then said he was living in Berlin at the moment so I told him about my time there last year. We chatted some more and he then turned to the girl. I felt I was in with her but didn't feel like standing there while they were talking.

I ejected and went up to Dragon I – a posh super club known as the models hangout venue. It was still pretty early. I paid the cover, was stamped, and walked in. It was still more or less empty so after a round or two inside I went out again. Two gorgeous girls were sitting on a table right outside of the entrance. I crashed right into them. It turned out they were Polish. After telling them about my Polish roots and my month in Krakow I asked them what the hell they were doing so far from home. “We are models”.

I was unfazed. Indeed they were models. There was no question about it. I decided to give the kissing instructor routine a rest and went with random banter. I was very witty and quick and got the better looking one blushing pretty quickly. The other one seemed not impressed and was cockblocking me big time. I asked them if they'll later be in the club and they said yes. I told them I'll catch up with them latter and went back down to the street.

After sixty or so minutes of very little action I returned to Dragon I. The place was already packed. It was indeed the models hangout club with beautiful girls everywhere. I danced around and tried hitting on a girl that looked as if she came out of a Sports Illustrated ad. She turned her back to me. No big deal. I looked for the Polish girls but they were nowhere to be found.

I went back to the bar area and found myself in collision course with a beautiful lady holding a cocktail in her hand, looking straight at me. I went right in and we started chatting. A few minutes later she asked me what did I do for a living. I again dropped the kissing instructor line and went instead with one of my stock answers, telling her I was a web designer.

- “And what do you do?” I asked.
- “I'm a parliament member” she replied.
- “ha, that's nice.....” I said, playing it cool. But really, I almost pissed in my pants.

Jeez, I thought, this is going to be interesting.

To be continued.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013, 08:44 PM by 007 Game.)
02-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Zolo's post:
  • Dash, Rick91
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Yes, Minister (Fifty Shades of Van of Victory - Part 2/3)
I can vouch for this story. He sent me the pics and proof.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Maybe RockingForever will stfu now and get off VoV dick
02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
But then what happened. Did you get "legislative" with her?
02-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

What happened to RockingForever?
02-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • G_global
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(02-10-2013, 02:09 AM)G_global Wrote: But then what happened. Did you get "legislative" with her?

We're meeting in a few days, she's flying from Europe to Rio to meet me.... I'll post the 3rd part of the story in a week or two.

The carnival is the sickest thing I've ever seen, I'll write datasheet soon. All the available information I've read about it is totally off.

02-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Nudge Offline
Stowaway

How many models did you bang in carnival?
02-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Looking forward to hearing chapter 3, Van.
02-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(02-11-2013, 06:31 AM)Sexyback Wrote: What happened to RockingForever?

Spambot. Couldn't be fucked to re-sign up. NN sorted it out.
02-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Ah. I thought the parliament secret police picked you up and took you away.

By the way, anyone know the difference between an MP and a minister? I'm sort of at a loss here...
02-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Find Reply