Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hottest Girls in Ukraine
[-] The following 2 users Like gtoDrut2's post:
  • deb auchery, Vorkuta
gtoDrut2 Offline
Banned

Hottest Girls in Ukraine
I'm in Southern Ukraine right now and I'm gonna break thinks down: GOOD, BAD, and UGLY.

GOOD:
Hottest girls I've ever seen.
I was walking down the street and saw a girl in high heels, black pantyhose, super short jeanshorts, and a tight white sweater for a top... all of it on a stunning body. Next, I see a girl in knee high black boots and a black miniskirt. Finally, probably my version of a 10: petite girl dressed modestly but with so much attention to detail- mid-height black heels at a steep angle, tight jeans on a gorgeous ass and long legs, a tight black jacket showing a slim waist, pearly white skin and a youthful early 20s face...and sexy long red/brown hair going down past the shoulders.Wow!

BAD-
Night clubs are P4P or social circles... waste of time.
Internet game has a low ROI...most girls avoid foreigners.
Day game is tough as there are few parks or large malls.

This means 90% is about social circle game which takes several months of living here with good Russian.

Also, this place is expensive. For a city its size (350,000) its 25-30% more pricey than similar sized cities.

Foreigner status has no appeal, in fact its negative with high rates of nationalism. The people feel attacked on all sides(opposed to Ukrainian speaking west Ukraine, opposed to muslim Tatars living here in large numbers, opposed to NATO and the West).

UGLY
One of the highest HIV rates in the entire European continent.

Extreme rates of Heroin use. You see dirty, blood covered needles on the streets and parks. You see blood spots where junkies rubbed there hands on the walls. This is even in the downtown.

Filth- garbage and dirt everywhere. Stray dogs and cats shitting, humping, and attacking people.

Prostitutes- for a town if 350k it has the sex worker levels of a big city like Berlin or New York. Tons of "night clubs" and people handing out cards for whore services.

Drunks stumbling on the street everywhere..with beer and vodka bottles in hand.

SUMMARY

Yes, its as much of a shithole as all that. Makes Kharkov, Kiev, and Lviv look like Western Europe by comparison.

Its full of sex tourists (transit city) so I'm not worried about outing it as a hidden paradise of somekind. (Crimea- Mecca of Turkish sex tourists:http://archive.mignews.com.ua/en/articles_print/214754.html)

The girls are extremely suspicious of people as they are surrounded by addicts, drunks, and people passing through for just a day or two.

I'm not sure I'd feel safe living here long term.

CONCLUSION

So, why am I here for now?
Its winter and its the warmest part of Ukraine Smile
Plus- sexiest girls!

Now, anyone have any tips on breaking into a social circle?
All these hot girls and how to meet them effectively.

PS If anyones in the area, PM me and we can take a crack at the pairs sitting in the 1 park in town.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2013, 07:50 PM by gtoDrut2.)
02-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
adhjxh Offline
Stowaway

RE: Hottest Girls in Ukraine
spambot is fickle.... sorting it with the mods now.

Going outside to look at the eye candy, hopefully will fully integrate here soon.

02-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

I made homemade cheese today.
Turned out pretty good, at least the food here is pretty good.

A friend of mine confirmed the difficulty in meeting girls in the area. Will continue with social circle game for a month and then head out unless it inproves.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013, 04:43 AM by Astraeos.)
02-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(02-27-2013, 04:42 AM)Astraeos Wrote: I made homemade cheese today.
Turned out pretty good, at least the food here is pretty good.

A friend of mine confirmed the difficulty in meeting girls in the area. Will continue with social circle game for a month and then head out unless it inproves.

Where are you Astaeos?

Southern Ukraine is pretty sizable. You like Ukrainian food?, well the produce
here can be very good, the problem is when Ukrainians start to try and cook it. All they seems to eat is potatoes and sausages, I don't eat Ukrainian sausages, there's a horsemeat/donkey scandle in Europe and SA right now. God know's what they put in processed meats in Ukraine, probably lots of left over meat from the Gulag camps.
02-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

I have the feeling you went to Kherson??? lol, yeah its pretty bad. South Ukraine all has that "we are too good " mentality. they get it from Odessa ,who they envy. Kherson has a direct ferry in the summer to turkey so a lot of turks descend upon there. It is a shit hole and people are not so friendly because most are village types.
02-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Crimea

Also, a lot of non-Ukrainians here(tatars)...they cook very well. Similar to Turkish cooking and its muslim halal so they keep hygiene standards usually.

Tatar Food
Great breads and pastries. Good meat and stew dishes. For example, flaky pastry filled with a creamy chicken tomato onion mix. Also, savory grilled meat served with seasoned rice. Fresh handmade bread made in a clay oven, similar to Indian tandoor. Lagman- a meat and chickpea stew with onion and herbs.

Weather is great too... around 10 degrees all week.

So, I've sampled the food, now I'd like to meet one of these cute girls. Building a social circle.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013, 03:22 PM by Astraeos.)
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(02-27-2013, 03:20 PM)Astraeos Wrote: Crimea

Also, a lot of non-Ukrainians here(tatars)...they cook very well. Similar to Turkish cooking and its muslim halal so they keep hygiene standards usually.

Tatar Food
Great breads and pastries. Good meat and stew dishes. For example, flaky pastry filled with a creamy chicken tomato onion mix. Also, savory grilled meat served with seasoned rice. Fresh handmade bread made in a clay oven, similar to Indian tandoor. Lagman- a meat and chickpea stew with onion and herbs.

Weather is great too... around 10 degrees all week.

So, I've sampled the food, now I'd like to meet one of these cute girls. Building a social circle.

Sounds like a different world, in Lviv they don't even eat that much meat that's why their so skinny(not in a healthy way). Much of the time, I don't want to eat out in most places because the food is so bad.

For the last couple of days I have been thinking I should move from Lviv, I need some excitement and good pavements. It's hard because I got a lot of attention from girls here, and they are friendly and open which is probably unparalleled in Ukraine. Also if I move to eastern Ukraine then the level of spoken English drops.

I have ruled out Kiev, I work online, So I don't see the point in paying three times the rent i'm paying now to live in the capital. Also it's a big city so I would have to take taxis allover the place, not to mention expensive food and drink prices. And I would end up spending more money on girls there because they are bigger gold-diggers.

Dnipropetrovsk is on the horizon for me, I will go there soon and check it out.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013, 09:12 PM by deb auchery.)
02-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Astraeos's post:
  • deb auchery
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Kharkov is OK.
I lived there for a couple months before coming to Crimea.

I assume Dnipro is similar as its about equal sized of an industrial city. Not a bad place by any means.

The thing about East Ukraine is that its not as hard as people make out to be....it just takes more time.

Another thing I like about this place are the herbal medicines. You can by Rhodiola rosea for 35 UAH, soak it in a half litre of vodka for a week, and enjoy. It seems to give a nice energy boost. I was never a big fan of herbs before, but it seems like they are for real. Aspirin and morphine both come from plants... so they are sources of medicine.

Crimean people may be hard to connect with, but they are very hospitable. My landlady is a pleasure to deal with and people here have some concept of manners. A lot of ex-military here. Saw a guy wearing his USSR uniform... I assume he was an officer of some sort, dignified looking older gent.
02-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like The Realness's post:
  • deb auchery, TideRide
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

odessa and south ukraine is shit compared to kiev and lviv. like the guy said, bunch of junkies and high HIV rate. That alone is enough for me to stay away, there is plenty of hot clean pussy anywhere else in ukraine.

dnipro is another dump. all russian speaking with decent amount of crime. sure you can prob pick up some chicks, but why bother??

In all of ukraine, i would recommend, lviv/kharkiv/kiev...outside of those cities it gets more and more outside my taste of athmosphere

if you're doing this just for the bitches, do yourself a favor and set up base in Poltava. Small city and not impressive to any extent but it's the biggest college town and there are endless amount of hot girls there. all ripe and fresh for the taking.
02-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Sounds worth a visit.
Do they speak Russian or Ukrainian mostly?
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013, 12:08 AM by Astraeos.)
02-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@ astraeos

Mostly russian, but if you speak ukrainian, slight chance they may revert back to ukrainian with you

It's a f*cking epidemic(russian language) anything east of west ukraine... Back in 2005 when we had a pro ukrainian president, majority of kiev was speaking ukrainian. Now you're lucky if 20% of the people start off speaking ukrainian with you....but thats only half bad. Anything South and east of kiev, most people don't even KNOW how to speak ukrainian. Some "ukrainians" they are. LOL i know this has nothing to do with conversation as hand, but i thought i'd share the linguistic situation over there
02-28-2013, 12:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Hmm...I thought I noticed the opposite.
2 years ago in Kiev it was Russian mostly.
Now, I was there and saw more Ukrainian, especially store signs, documents.

I think it must really vary year to year, neighborhood, social class, etc. Many fluctuations.

Well, I'm staying put at least for March since its still early spring and cool weather.
Any tips on social circle game here?

02-28-2013, 12:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

Thats a matter of debate. 2 years ago is same as it has been now, if not worse. because 2 years ago the dickhead president didn't sign the law yet making russian an acceptable spoken 2nd language in schools, etc.

And as for signs, its still ukrainian law for all signs to be in ukrainian. Now is that the case, 100% not. Especially in the russian speaking regions of the country. But i hardly recall seeing russian store signs in kiev. Maybe didnt pay attention.

Either way it's all f*ked up over there with language. As long as you speak russian or ukrainian you will be fine.

PS. Funny thing is lots of russian speakers don't even understand ukrainian, where as all ukrainian speakers understand russian

(02-28-2013, 12:37 AM)Astraeos Wrote: Hmm...I thought I noticed the opposite.
2 years ago in Kiev it was Russian mostly.
Now, I was there and saw more Ukrainian, especially store signs, documents.

I think it must really vary year to year, neighborhood, social class, etc. Many fluctuations.

Well, I'm staying put at least for March since its still early spring and cool weather.
Any tips on social circle game here?

02-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Yup, thats why I learned Russian, more practical.

Whats your opinion on the customs union vs EU? Which way do you think Ukraine will end up going?
02-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(02-28-2013, 12:58 AM)Astraeos Wrote: Yup, thats why I learned Russian, more practical.

Whats your opinion on the customs union vs EU? Which way do you think Ukraine will end up going?

It's not a black and white topic but let me try to break it down for you little bit in case you weren't aware of a few things. It will help you understand what's going on:

Current regime: Pres. Yanukovich and his Party of Regions in the Verkhovna Rada (aka parliament) currently hold majority in Ukrainian Politics (yes, ukrainians are retards, but these people are only in power because of heavily populated RUSSIAN East and South Ukraine who vited for these crooks). They took over in 2010 after old president (pro-ukraine Yuschenko) fucked up. Yanukovich barely beat ex- pM Yulia Tymoshenko, and only because Yuschenko helped him. Tymoschenko is a back stabbing cunt.

So now this guy, like a true G, put major opposition members in jail because they posed greatest risk to him doing what he is doing now: and thats basically stealing a shit load of state money, changing constitution to favor his future dictatorship, etc.

With the question of EU vs Customs Union:

Current regime, and opposition party want ukraine in the EU because it will be benefitial for the country, economy, etc. Don't think for a second they want to join the customs union, because in a way they will be getting down on their knees to Russia (Putin) and he will control everything. And Ukrainians top billionaire businessmen (who in a way financed the current regime) dont want that because then they will be Putin's bitches. So they want EU no questions asked. Problem is.......

EU is on that whole, democracy and free speech, free everything shit, much like USA. And one of the things they don't like is that these two people that are in jail. They call it political persecution, which they are absolutely right lol....But the president can't let that bitch out of jail because then his bid for re-election in 2015 is as good as over lol...nobody likes him now as it is, and if this slut comes out of jail, she is already seen as a prisoner of war, she will be next prez.

So EU told ukraine last year, we sign this Assosiation agreemetn RIGHT NOW if you let these people out. But he can't do that. On Monday Ukraine had a Summit in brussels with EU and he told one EU official that he will let one of the people out of jail on amnesty but the women will stay in jail LOL. So i mean its progress...

So to answer your question in summary. Customs Union is doing the country and its economy a huge dis service and everyone knows it. They all want EU, but they have to meet those above mentioned "conditions" which i dont know if they will happen. Putin keeps putting lots of pressure on Ukraine in any way he can, through the high oil prices, etc. He doesn't even recognize ukraine as a country. He wants to control it, and Ukraine knows that.

At the end of the day, i think they will sign with EU in November 2013
02-28-2013, 01:29 AM
Find Reply