Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temptation?
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Temptation?
I'm suck in front of the computer "working" after not doing anything for a whole month.

This place is def a swingers resort. You can't mistake the too short skirts, the deep cleavages, the strange vibe and during the day - the topless pool. Mostly old couples in their 40s, and then many young men, ratio is maybe... 8:1 . Dirty games in the "sexy pool", a couple of single girls groups (English), not very good looking. Groups of English guys, and everybody is getting drunk on the free booze.

There are a few very good looking "old" (40s) couple. I'm not sure how I fit into the picture.

I'm also not sure how I'll be able to meet someone at a party and bring her into the resort, these places are more secured than banks. I'm serious. I thought about "losing" my wristband so I'll have an extra one (I did that in Bulgaria) but it will cost me $50.

Anyway, not complaining. I think I rather stay in a "normal" high end resort and/or a resort known to be a party resort, like Oasis or Riu.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2013, 04:34 AM by 007 Game.)
03-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
RE: Temptation?
I had high hopes for this place
03-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I thought it would be full of old munters and most single girls would be pros hired out by the people who own it.
03-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(03-13-2013, 12:04 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I thought it would be full of old munters and most single girls would be pros hired out by the people who own it.

Yeah I thought it'd be old folk too. Never considered the hired pro's bit. Not a bad idea if you have a swinger resort though, good way to get people to come with the promise of fit young birds.
03-13-2013, 01:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I changed my mind, it's potentially awesome. Got my Mexican flag last night.. will explain later , it's a little complicated.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2013, 01:43 AM by 007 Game.)
03-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
So, I don't know where to start.

Look, first off, I'm not a resort guy. I'm not the kind of guy who sits around the bar and starts talking with random people. At night in a bar, with girls, yes, but here... I don't know, something is off. I'm here alone, it sucks + I have all kind of shit on my head including some work and a situation with my "girlfriend" which burdens me... I didn't even bother to talk with anyone here before last night.

So last night I go to have dinner alone, planning to then have a nap and then meet this guy who would pick me up at 23:30, this well connected guy who lives here during spring break. I leave dinner and stop at the bar for one drink. A Canadian guy starts talking to me, a nerd... super nerd. We talk for like 15 minutes and I go to the bar to get another drink. This hot Mexican girl stands next to me and I ask her if she could buy me a drink... the joke being that it's an open bar with free booze. She laughs and we start talking.

I automatically go into flirt mode, was super funny, throws something about me dancing salsa, and 10 minutes later I'm giving her a spin to show off. She gets all excited and tells me she wants to dance with me. Meanwhile Nerd is trying to put his arms around her and it's embarrassing. She asks him whats his name is (doesn't ask me) and gives a lot of attention to him, shit testing me, wanting to see if I'll freak out or will play it cool . As the night progressed I learned that these Mexican girls (or at least she was) full of these tests. Basically everything she said was a test..... no meant yes, yes meant no, dance with this girl meant "do not dare to dance with this girl" etc. I even told this to her, I said "everything you say, you mean the complete opposite" and she started laughing. I completely disarmed her within an hour.

After about 30 minutes we leave to see a show (in the resort) and when it ends the disco starts. We start dancing before anybody else... I mean it's just us dancing and everybody is watching us. She's working in the entertainment in some other resort in playa de carmen so she's a good dancer and super hot. So we dance and I blow her mind with my dancing. She's there with her brother and his wife so at first she doesn't let me kiss her but 10 minutes later we're making out.

Long story short - by 22:30, when all the other guys were not even making a dent in the defenses of the girls they were gaming, I pulled her to the room and fucked her brains out. My excuse was "I need to text a friend of mine" which was true, I had to text the above guy not to come and pick me up.

More about the resort - so at some point when we were dancing alone, some girl told a guy "I want to dance like these guys" and I over heard it and pulled her to dance with us. We danced the three of us and if my girl was a bi sexual or a swinger, we could have played it as if we're a couple and bang her. If you're a young sexy couple - you can probably bang here 2-3 different chicks a day. THERE ARE SOME GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRLS HERE. It's just that they come out at night, I didn't see them at the pool. Me and my wing girl... we would have dominated this place. Ideally I'd find a cool bi chick to bang and then pick up other chicks with her... I hope I can do it tonight.

After I banged the Mexican, I asked her if she would want to ( I said "I think you liked the girl we were dancing with) , but she didn't. At night before we went back to my room for anther round, a really hot blonde girl was yelling at us "hey!" (on the way to the room) and if she was game, we could have turned and game that chick who was probably DTF with us. She was dancing next to us all night and was super hot.

I'm NOT a swinger but I have experience from those sex parties I went to so I know how to handle myself in these situations. It's funny how I see now at the pool, from the dinning room, all these idiots gaming girls for hours and hours and then at night with my precision strike I just snatch a hot chick with very little effort right from under their nose to my bed. I fucked her so strong... I took my girlfriend frustrations on her. What an epic night...

Anyway so the thing is that if you have no game and you're just a drunk dude (like most people here) who can't dance or otherwise have something going for them - then the really bad ratio makes it hard to game the girls due to the amount of guys around. It's a sellers market and while dancing with my girl I could see how the other girls were playing around with the guys, teasing them... flirting with 10 guys in the same time, enjoying the attention, and then walking back to their rooms alone. So they play these guys and then get unattracted to them because of it... which is funny.

Also last night I realized why girls do this, why they play with the guys and make them BEG to fuck them. I spoke about this with a few girls.... many if not most girls are AFRAID of men. We're just so much more strong and big and before a girl lets a guy fuck her, she needs to know he will not harm her (almost every girl I know had at least one case in which she was sexually harassed or abused)

So girls will go with guys who they can TRUST would not harm them. Either the super cool nice funny but sexy guy OR the guy who is nice but in the same time weak and complicit. That's why, I think, they keep manipulating guys and lowering their value, testing their ability to control them. If a girl can control a guy, then she knows he's not going to rape her. Hope this make sense.

Or maybe they're just manipulative bitches.

Anyway, I'll stay here at least 2 more nights. I told this guy I know to come here tonight and meet me early. I'll try to cash on the social proof that I have from last night and see what happens.

Roger and out

Oh, I forgot something - I did this a few times. When the girl is "in love" with you and gives you the puppy eyes and you have the whole "love bubble " going - take one of your bracelets and put it on her, or take one of her bracelets and put it on yourself.... like in fucking high school. They love that shit. I have so many stupid little tricks like that, it's ridiculous.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2013, 06:04 AM by 007 Game.)
03-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptati...-guys.html

This is from today.
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
One of my old work mates went there last year with a group of his boys, yes they are all a bunch of losers and yes it sucked for them
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
Id say there manipulating bitches. Good cover story though.
03-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
.... 3 notches in 5 nights, this place gets the VoV seal of approval.

Lots of dude but what does it matter if they have no game? Last night I could choose between two chicks. Was dancing with a girl and had to go to the restroom, so then I thought "why go to the restroom in the lobby, I'll try to take her to my room right now" and pulled her behind me so she said "where are we going?" I said "my room, I need to text my friend" (don't know why I said it, I had my phone on me) and she said "sure you are" and that was it.

This place is a hybrid between those sex parties and a normal resort. Everybody is trying to get laid and it happens relatively quickly. In a normal resort if I'd try to pull this girl to my room so quickly she's be surprised, here once you make out with someone you just know you're going to fuck her within 20-30 minutes. One more drink, a few more songs, and pull to the room. It's all assumed.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I'll leave. I told my girlfriend I'll come to her this week and now I need an excuse to stay here a little longer.

03-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Captured my Turkish flag last night. Worked my ass off to get it (2 nights x 2 hours) and I actually found out she was Turkish only after I fucked her because she refused to tell me where she was from. I thought she was Iranian or Iraqi or someplace even more interesting, turned out she was "only" Turkish, a Kurd actually from the border with Iraq but still a Turk. Very different look, very different sexuality and energy. She initially didn't let me fuck her and I had to use some extra sneaky tactics saying "I'm not going on... just the tip of it" haha but once you get the head in it's impossible for them to hold back... she just grabbed my back and slammed me inside of her. Also a really interesting orgasm, she kept shaking for 60 seconds afterwards.

Is this too much information by the way?

Leaving this place in 1 hour... had a really good time here!!

03-21-2013, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@van....

its never too much information. glad temptation proved to be good
03-21-2013, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Oh shit I miss that place. I might fly back there soon...
04-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I stayed at the Oasis for Spring Break 2008.
04-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
How was it?
04-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Find Reply