• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The 100 notches club
[-]
  •
Irish Offline
Deckhand

Singapore
RE: The 100 notches club
I recently turned 35. On 90 notches, expecting to hit 100 well before the end of the year. Flags 23. Naturally the notch count began to really pick up when I moved out to SE Asia (Singapore) a couple of years ago but I try to keep the quality level fairly high (bar the occasional drunken bad calls), and hence the notch frequency comes down. Think it's my age but I have no interest in banging 5s and 6s off tinder, no matter how easy it is out here.

Notches and flags are a good metric to follow for a bit of fun and a loose indicator of how well you are going (or your experience at least). But for me quality trumphs quantity every time and I would look more highly on a guy with <10 notches with a quality chick on his arm than a dude who has banged 200+ who shows up with a hog.

Still tho, now I am within reaching distance of the 100 club it's started playing on my mind a little. Hence I might be incentivised to book a couple more trips to Jakarta or Manila in the next couple of months to push it over the line Big Grin
04-21-2015, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(04-21-2015, 03:24 AM)Irish Wrote: I recently turned 35. On 90 notches, expecting to hit 100 well before the end of the year. Flags 23. Naturally the notch count began to really pick up when I moved out to SE Asia (Singapore) a couple of years ago but I try to keep the quality level fairly high (bar the occasional drunken bad calls), and hence the notch frequency comes down. Think it's my age but I have no interest in banging 5s and 6s off tinder, no matter how easy it is out here.

Notches and flags are a good metric to follow for a bit of fun and a loose indicator of how well you are going (or your experience at least). But for me quality trumphs quantity every time and I would look more highly on a guy with <10 notches with a quality chick on his arm than a dude who has banged 200+ who shows up with a hog.

Still tho, now I am within reaching distance of the 100 club it's started playing on my mind a little. Hence I might be incentivised to book a couple more trips to Jakarta or Manila in the next couple of months to push it over the line Big Grin

Irish,

Nice info you have over at RVF. My next trip will be Jakarta after I finish my contract here in Korea. I notice you said the nightlife was great. I take it you mean it's easy to get ONS?

In your mind, what 3 venues are the best / easiest for getting a ONS?

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 08:49 AM by Dash Global.)
04-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Irish's post:
  • friheten, Rick91, scandibro
Irish Offline
Deckhand

Singapore
The nightlife is great in my opinion both for girls and just in general for having a banging good time. You can party really hard in Jakarta if you want to. Tho place is a shithole outside of that, would be hard to stay there for more than a long weekend.

Jakarta I personally find it very easy to get a one night stand, with quality. When I say 'quality' tho I mean as in looks and bangability but certainly not anything you will want to girlfriend up for anything more than the very short term. They may look hot but there are a lot of bottle rat types and knowing a fair few of them now and all their running bitchy social media battles with eachother you don't want to get too involved with most of them. But perfect pump and dump fodder. Very liberal attitude to casual sex.

My #1 venue for nightclubbing and ONS potential would have been Dragonfly for definite but it is currently closed (for not paying their tax or more than likely bribe money to the police). Outside of that there is Immigrant and X2 (for the younger types). Both should be pretty straightforward for pulling a ONS. Blowfish I wasn't as big a fan of as seemed to be full of younger chinese folk, but at the moment it is taking a lot of the Dragonfly crowd while the club is shut (the two clubs are based opposite eachother). So certainly is an option at the moment until DF opens probably after Ramadan.

I have had some crazy trips to Jakarta and have some pretty insane stories, been about 6 times now. However the last couple were a bit more on the tame side. Still I generally will get laid at least 50% of the nights out I go on and I am quite choosy too, on a few occasions rejecting girls asking me to fuck them to go after a hotter chick instead. All cold approach (I don't bother with tinder/online).

Honestly nowhere else in the world have I punched so far above my weight and I am actually being semi-serious when I say on a few occasions I have actually felt slightly disappointed that I was only taking the one girl home with me at the end of a night. Big Grin

You could easily get a ONS from cold approach nightgame most nights in most clubs here if you have the energy. Certainly on the party nights Wednesday to Saturday.

I can post more info on the more indonesian related threads. Dont want to go too off topic here.
04-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I imagine I will reach 200 notches by this time next year. I will be 24. On 136 as of now.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 08:18 PM by Rick91.)
04-21-2015, 08:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Fuck...I have 6 flags (United States, Canada, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina) and thought that was good. Though I must say I've only attempted in those 6 countries Wink Also, I've gotten one of my girl friends here at the university to play the flagging game with me. She just got her Danish flag last week.
04-22-2015, 12:03 AM
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
My notch count is south of 100 (around 70 or so), and flag count is in the 30s. Honestly, I'm quite proud of that.

All of them were quality...minus a Thai 5 I banged for springing me out of jail. But that was the honorable thing to do.

Aside from that, I have no regrets. And at no time did I risk reproducing with a woman unworthy of my sperm.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 06:44 AM by SpecialEd.)
04-22-2015, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
scandibro Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
If I discount the SEA notches then it's below 20. If I add the SEA it's significantly higher. Don't really count the SEA ones since plenty were shoring.
04-22-2015, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
Notches in the low 60s, flags 22. New flags tend to excite me more than new random notches.
04-23-2015, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I have about 28-30 flags, North of 100 notches. A lot of variety with Russian girls at the top for sure.
This count doesn't include sex party notches, those are another 20-25.
04-24-2015, 07:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
threesacharm Offline
Lieutenant

My count is way below a 100... And I plan on it staying that way...
04-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fgeorgio Offline
Stowaway

Greece
I have always been wary of guys in their early 20's,who claim to have dozens or even hundreds of notches.Unless they are rich,super good looking or famous athletes,I sincerely doubt their claims.
04-27-2015, 01:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Im nowhere near 100 either never been about sheer numbers. I would like to get better with women though, these aussie girls dont do anything to help my confidence.
04-27-2015, 02:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm a spartan in asia in Oz I banged like 5 girls in 8 months. Although 2 of those birds where within a week in surfers paradise. I guess location is everything.
04-27-2015, 05:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

(04-27-2015, 05:07 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I'm a spartan in asia in Oz I banged like 5 girls in 8 months. Although 2 of those birds where within a week in surfers paradise. I guess location is everything.

Couldn't agree more.

It's either you have money because you were born into a rich country or you have to work for it because you weren't. Same applies for pussy.

I never knew Aussie girls were that difficult. All of the travelers I've met have seemed pretty loose. I watched an Aussie chick go down on a down in our hostel bar after knowing him for an hour.
04-29-2015, 08:03 AM
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Aussie girls are like american girls but alot less slutty. Its also difficult finding a girl that is not in a relationship and also attractive. Its pretty fucked, some of my friends have married their first girlfriend because they know they are not going to get anything better.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 09:02 AM by Shanked.)
04-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Find Reply