• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greek Islands datasheet
[-] The following 1 user Likes minotavros's post:
  • deb auchery
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
Greek Islands datasheet
Alright,summer is close... let's check what the Greek Islands have to offer..
There are hundreds of islands(if you don't know).

Even if you are Greek, you will never manage exploring the 50% of them.

Which are the hotspots?

What nationalities are you going to meet in each island?

Which islands are easier to get laid?
If you not in good shape, you better consider the option of going to a gym a for a month or two. The competition is very high in Greek Islands-especially the famous ones.

Gigolos from all over the world arrive every year to get laid as much as possible. That means you should have tight and fast game and good physical condition.

The option of getting drunk and hit whatever you ll find in your way, will lead you to 3's and 4's , mostly 40 and 50 year old targets that are desperate for a cock.
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013, 08:40 PM by minotavros.)
03-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
RE: Greek Islands datasheet
The six northern islands are off the west coast of Greece, in the Ionian Sea. .They are traditionally called the Heptanese, i.e. "the Seven Islands''.

Kerkyra (Κέρκυρα) usually known as Corfu in English: The season starts around May and finishes towards the end of September. Here you will meet all kinds of tourists and nationalities. It's not a party island,so your main concern will be daygame, beachgame and a little bargame.
Corfu is a beautiful island with lots to see and do. A car or a bike is a must to explore the island. The place to be is the city of Corfu, unless you arrive with a girl, then you can stay anywhere. Many Greeks and Italians visit the island. ONS are possible,because the competition is low and the talent is amazing.

Why I like Corfu? Because it's not an island you visit to get laid and that's why u finally get laid. You will notice many groups of girls in the city and I would say that generally is easy to approach and finally bang, if you have reasonable game.

S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013, 01:37 AM by minotavros.)
03-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Nice, concise data sheet- straight to the point! BTW if you have suggestions on where to go if your a teenager looking to practice game there for the summer, where do you recommend?? Can't wait for summer Cool. It's fucking snowing right now in NYC!! Dodgy
03-19-2013, 07:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
its gonna be a very long datasheet.

I'm just too busy with work this time..

I have sub-datasheets for more than twenty Greek islands and lots of crazy stories.

TBC
(03-19-2013, 07:23 AM)planetasrat Wrote: Nice, concise data sheet- straight to the point! BTW if you have suggestions on where to go if your a teenager looking to practice game there for the summer, where do you recommend?? Can't wait for summer Cool. It's fucking snowing right now in NYC!! Dodgy

if you are a teenager, you should hit the party islands: the main is Mikonos(watch out for faggots), Ios and Paros are awesome and finally Crete,which requires more time cause its very big island.
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013, 09:52 AM by minotavros.)
03-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
Seven Islands:Let's see what's next...

Lefkada, is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea on the west coast of Greece, connected to the mainland by a long causeway and floating bridge.
I have been to Lefkada when I was a kid and through the years the island kept its character. You won't have much of a party here neither, so you will focus your efforts on daygame,beachgame and bargame. The reviews that come from this island are always positive. It's not an island you would visit alone, but it's awesome for a couple or a least for a weekend.

Kefalonia, is the largest of the Ionian Islands in western Greece and have become super trendy after the movie ''Captain Corelli's Mandolin''. If you are a mature playboy who likes glamorous targets, this is the island for you.
In comparison to the other Seven Islands, Kefalonia is definitely the hotspot you are looking for, if you like safe bets.
Many holywood actors visit Kefalonia every summer. The island has become something like the Mikonos of Seven Islands.
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 12:26 AM by minotavros.)
03-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
CORFU--->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tb8jTm9wo0

LEFKADA-->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D6LAj0PFUo

KEFALONIA-->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ohwuYpPCw

S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 09:36 PM by minotavros.)
03-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
The last of the Seven Islands is Zante.

Laganas is a hot spot for young British people, where they do the usual stuff: getting drunk and acting crazy.
The rest island is pretty quiet, so you can choose if you like to party or relax.

I don't recommend Laganas for guys outside the UK. British girls prefer to have fun with guys from their country, so it will be very hard to capture the flag.

Laganas
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013, 07:12 AM by minotavros.)
03-26-2013, 06:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ralph500 Offline
Stowaway

Nice topic and nice discussion about that topic,It is very interesting topic related to the travelling.Island is fabulous place for touring or travelling.Every tourist likes that place.It is a very romantic place for enjoyment.
05-24-2013, 04:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ralph500 Offline
Stowaway

(05-24-2013, 04:03 AM)Ralph500 Wrote: Nice topic and nice discussion about that topic,It is very interesting topic related to the travelling.Island is fabulous place for touring or travelling.Every tourist likes that place.It is a very romantic place for enjoyment.

luxury accommodation NSW
05-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(03-18-2013, 01:28 AM)minotavros Wrote: The six northern islands are off the west coast of Greece, in the Ionian Sea. .They are traditionally called the Heptanese, i.e. "the Seven Islands''.

Kerkyra (Κέρκυρα) usually known as Corfu in English: The season starts around May and finishes towards the end of September. Here you will meet all kinds of tourists and nationalities. It's not a party island,so your main concern will be daygame, beachgame and a little bargame.
Corfu is a beautiful island with lots to see and do. A car or a bike is a must to explore the island. The place to be is the city of Corfu, unless you arrive with a girl, then you can stay anywhere. Many Greeks and Italians visit the island. ONS are possible,because the competition is low and the talent is amazing.

Why I like Corfu? Because it's not an island you visit to get laid and that's why u finally get laid. You will notice many groups of girls in the city and I would say that generally is easy to approach and finally bang, if you have reasonable game.

I went to Corfu ten years ago, went to some Shithole called "Kavos", was the worst place I have been in my life, I didn't even stay one night.

I'm sure there are much better places in Corfu

If I go anywhere this year for summer it will be Greece, to be honest i'm not that concerned about taking time out, because my life is like a holiday anyway. But I do want experience some sea and sunshine, getting laid will be great of course, but I have a lot of work on my books in Ukraine, so it's bot vital
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2013, 11:29 PM by deb auchery.)
05-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
If getting laid is not a priority, then try Santorini.. Going to Santorini off course doesn't mean its impossible to get laid, but you will have a strong alibi if notSmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M84us5Wvy2U

avoid at all costs places like Malia,Faliraki,Laganas for obvious reasons..

Greek Islands are a great place to spend your holidays.. they are not what they used to be back in the 80's when even guys with zero English and game were getting laid, but they still have surprises for everyone..

Crazy shit can happen, like that British-Irish dancer from Birmingham I met one evening on the beach in Karpathos.. It was the fastest BJ in my life. Took only 30 minutes.. I was in the army back then, so she was godsend..
Or the threesome in Mikonos, while a friend was sleeping and didn't understand that we had threesome next to his bed..

Never forgotten.
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2013, 08:44 AM by minotavros.)
06-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
I was browsing the Thomas Cook website today and the last minute deals for Greece are amazing..You can go to Zante, Malia or Faliraki for one week, hotel+flight for £100+ ...ridiculous..
if you don't fancy being with drunk British guys you can still grab a good deal and spend your holiday in other areas of Rhodes or Crete which are huge islands with plenty to do and thousands Russian tourists..
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 05:21 AM by minotavros.)
07-05-2013, 05:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Actually good datasheet, thanks.

I liked what you said about people not getting laid where people go to get laid, very true and a sharp observation.

Thumbs up.

Oh but wait.

People say I get laid in Napa only because it's a vacation place where everybody goes to get laid.

Interesting.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013, 09:55 PM by 007 Game.)
07-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(07-06-2013, 09:54 PM)007 Game Wrote: People say I get laid in Napa only because it's a vacation place where everybody goes to get laid.

Interesting.

I recommend Mikonos for you, pal.. The hottest women are there and you will have threesomes every night.. Just shave your butt before landing and you're ready to go..
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 01:39 AM by minotavros.)
07-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
From experience, yes?

Interesting.

The reason you can't get laid in vacation places is that they are usually cockfests and you need to be a top quality guy to beat the competition. Guess you don't have it in you.

What's interesting about you guys is that even that I posted a photo of the three of us in bed together you still don't believe the story.

I find that... interesting.
07-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Find Reply