Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal game vs. Dance-floor game
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Normal game vs. Dance-floor game

Right after I finish yesterdays post about me wanting to do normal game again, I go back to my hotel and sit at the pool. A beautiful girl in her late 20s shows up, goes into the water and at some point looks and smiles at me. I tell myself "OK, lets be normal again and run regular game".

I go in the water, we start chatting and talk for an hour. She goes out because she's cold and comes back to sit next to me. I make her laugh and she tells me all about herself. We exchange details and agree to meet at night. I go to eat and get an email from her, and write her back, telling her to wake me up at 22:00, and my room number, so we could go out together. She likes me... really likes me.

22:20 she comes to my room, we drink white wine and talk for an hour. I'm funny, interesting, cool... she sits next to me on the bed but something is off... she's the problematic kind. She's always cold, she likes only certain kinds of foods, she plans on having a baby when she goes back home to Paris within one year and wasn't in a relationship for 7 years. But she's in my room, drinking, came over, woke me up... wanting to go out with me. Should be OK, right?

We go to Coco Bongo which is 50 meters from our hotel. We start dancing and drinking more and more, because it's an open bar. We dance and I escalate, but she's stand offishish. Everybody is standing like idiots but I'm having fun, spinning her around, making jokes... at one point dance with another girl to show her I'm a cool guy and that the other girls likes me.

I continue to try to escalate on her.... but nothing. She hold my hand, lets me rub her back, do all kind of other physical things but nothing more. Finally at 2:30 AM she tells me she's going to sleep.

As soon as she leaves my sight, I go into dance-floor hunting mode and start doing my thing.

Five minutes later I'm making out with girl #1.
20 minutes later I'm making out with girl #2.
Another 20 minutes and I'm making out with girl #3

But no pull... almost... but no.

Fuck it... dance-floor game is 100 times better than running normal game. Normal game is for day time or for a bar, but if there is a dance-floor... forget it, it's a total waste of time. On the dance-floor I do in 5 minutes what would take me two hours in a normal situation. Why? Because on the dance-floor you hit on girls who are dancing and having fun, who you KNOW are sexual, who you KNOW are looking for a good time, who you KNOW are physical and cool.... you cut thru so much bullshit with them without saying a single word, one look at them and you know who you're dealing with.

No matter where they are from, what they do, who they are... they are dancing and as soon as you dance with them - you're connecting. You take her hand, you spin her, and then bring her closer to you. Within 20 seconds you're as close as it gets. Then you can FEEL, within seconds, if she's DTF or not.

Why would I EVER want to run any other kind of game??? Fuck being unsocial. I'll be social during the day. Night time is dance-floor game forever, all the rest is bullshit.

03-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Normal game vs. Dance-floor game
That girl would be hard to bang regardless of what you did. Girls like that are only worth it if they are absolute stunners and you actually like them.
03-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Very very pretty French girl... would totally be worth it.
03-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Mmmmmmm

"Hi!did you dance all night? Tonight do you want to try reina roja with us? I can pick you up at 10 like yesterday?"

Lets see where it goes. I'll use her for social proof and game her in the same time. She's really cute... too bad she's problematic.
03-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Hey vov,

great post man! i dont do much dance game but the most recent ones i did a few months back, i had two separate experiences. one where a girl was rubbing against my boner with her butt with a big smile and making out but who i never even spoke with and another where i actually did have some meaningful conversation beforehand and now shes dancing with her butt slightly grazing my boner. from your experience, which of these girls wouldve been more dtf? initially, im thinking first one but she was a little drunk plus her friends cockblocked me by dragging her away at end of night whereas second one was little older and i felt we connected more. i didnt close her as i was too tired (it was 5 in morning) to think clearly and lead)

could you elaborate on those "20 seconds" and what specific signs/indicators you look for? also if there is a window as i felt had the logistics been right with first girl, couldve pulled. strike while the iron is hot

thanks in advance
fs
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
03-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Very good questions, I'll get back to you soon... jet lagged
03-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
i like black chicks so normal game is a must for me since I cant dance the way they do. My body just doesnt bend that way.
03-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(03-27-2013, 06:26 PM)fucksong Wrote: Hey vov,

great post man! i dont do much dance game but the most recent ones i did a few months back, i had two separate experiences. one where a girl was rubbing against my boner with her butt with a big smile and making out but who i never even spoke with and another where i actually did have some meaningful conversation beforehand and now shes dancing with her butt slightly grazing my boner. from your experience, which of these girls wouldve been more dtf? initially, im thinking first one but she was a little drunk plus her friends cockblocked me by dragging her away at end of night whereas second one was little older and i felt we connected more. i didnt close her as i was too tired (it was 5 in morning) to think clearly and lead)

could you elaborate on those "20 seconds" and what specific signs/indicators you look for? also if there is a window as i felt had the logistics been right with first girl, couldve pulled. strike while the iron is hot

thanks in advance
fs

I think they both were DTF. If a girl stays out until 5 AM it's because she's hoping to meet someone. The first girl - you're saying "a little drunk" as if it's a bad thing. Girls get drunk when they want to get wild and do shit they wouldn't do otherwise.

Those "20 seconds"... it's hard to explain but you can feel if the girl is comfortable with your touch or not and how eager she is to move the interaction forward. After you make out with the girl - dance with her some more and then move things forward. Run your fingers over her back and see how she reacts, see if she lets you cup her ass... try pulling her away from her friends and see if she resists.

In any case you should push the limits and see how far she's letting you take it. You might hit a wall, then back off a little, make out again, make her more horny and then try again. If you're spending an hour or two with a girl dancing, making out, she lets you cup her ass, push your hand under her shirt, even finger her over her jeans (or even under her dress) - then just pull her out of the club and stop a taxi, assume she understand where this is going to.

The earlier it is, the less time you should give to each girl. Test for DTF and if it's not green - eject and try a different girl.

If all the signs are green, after 20-30 minutes go to the bar for shots and then back to dance again.

Some girls need the conversation, some do not. If she's fully into the dancing and makeout, drop the talking and just escalate the dancing and physicality.

Keep doing this and after a few months you'll get really sharp in reading the signs and knowing which girl to stay with and which to drop, and when is the right time to pull. The more I do this the more I realize how quickly you can go for the pull. If the girl is really into you - 20 minutes is enough. On average if you stretch the dance + makeout + drinking + talking in rotation for two hours - you should be good to go. After two hours - if the girl lets you push your hand into her jeans and cup her ass, you're good to go.

You must get used to express your sexuality like that in public and shamelessly, that's the key I think. Then you filter out all the girls who are not comfortable enough with it and what you are left with are the cool sexual girls who are not afraid to meet someone in a club and go fuck him that same night.

Give me a large enough venue / a number of clubs one next to each other - and I'll pull like this every night. The problem is that in a small club you can only do this once or twice before everybody sees what you're doing. NO GIRL will want to go with a guy who they think would go with anyone. So if you're in this one small club - try running this kind of game on the sides of the dance-floor, so the least amount of people see what you're doing.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013, 07:43 PM by 007 Game.)
03-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes steve jabba's post:
  • Rick91
steve jabba Offline
Stowaway

I think natural game basically boils down to creating moments and sexual tension.

http://www.authenticpua.com/dating-artic...l-tension/
I am a bit of a naughty boy

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog
03-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(03-28-2013, 07:39 PM)Van of Victory Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 06:26 PM)fucksong Wrote: Hey vov,

thanks in advance
fs

I think they both were DTF. If a girl stays out until 5 AM it's because she's hoping to meet someone. The first girl - you're saying "a little drunk" as if it's a bad thing. Girls get drunk when they want to get wild and do shit they wouldn't do otherwise.

Those "20 seconds"... it's hard to explain but you can feel if the girl is comfortable with your touch or not and how eager she is to move the interaction forward. After you make out with the girl - dance with her some more and then move things forward. Run your fingers over her back and see how she reacts, see if she lets you cup her ass... try pulling her away from her friends and see if she resists.

In any case you should push the limits and see how far she's letting you take it. You might hit a wall, then back off a little, make out again, make her more horny and then try again. If you're spending an hour or two with a girl dancing, making out, she lets you cup her ass, push your hand under her shirt, even finger her over her jeans (or even under her dress) - then just pull her out of the club and stop a taxi, assume she understand where this is going to.

The earlier it is, the less time you should give to each girl. Test for DTF and if it's not green - eject and try a different girl.

If all the signs are green, after 20-30 minutes go to the bar for shots and then back to dance again.

Some girls need the conversation, some do not. If she's fully into the dancing and makeout, drop the talking and just escalate the dancing and physicality.

Keep doing this and after a few months you'll get really sharp in reading the signs and knowing which girl to stay with and which to drop, and when is the right time to pull. The more I do this the more I realize how quickly you can go for the pull. If the girl is really into you - 20 minutes is enough. On average if you stretch the dance + makeout + drinking + talking in rotation for two hours - you should be good to go. After two hours - if the girl lets you push your hand into her jeans and cup her ass, you're good to go.

You must get used to express your sexuality like that in public and shamelessly, that's the key I think. Then you filter out all the girls who are not comfortable enough with it and what you are left with are the cool sexual girls who are not afraid to meet someone in a club and go fuck him that same night.

Give me a large enough venue / a number of clubs one next to each other - and I'll pull like this every night. The problem is that in a small club you can only do this once or twice before everybody sees what you're doing. NO GIRL will want to go with a guy who they think would go with anyone. So if you're in this one small club - try running this kind of game on the sides of the dance-floor, so the least amount of people see what you're doing.

Thanks bro, that post was money $$$

Two places came to mind when you mentioned number of clubs next to each other:

Roppongi in Tokyo
Dogenzaka area in Shibuya Tokyo

If you haven't been yet, you'll love it

Peace
03-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Find Reply