• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Leviathan
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

The Leviathan
Hola hola!

Off the back of NN's latest article, good read, I am curious about member's leviathan. Personally, I'm still in the hunt for a threesome (generic but what guy doesn't want to have two dames on him?!) and I harbour the ideas of ploughing my way through Eastern Europe. One of the weirder ones I had was to get into a Serbian, because when I was growing up I remember them being portrayed as the bad guys during the war there in the nineties. There was something in my head that made it kind of like 'sleeping with the enemy'!

I do have other targets but they're just a few to note and I am sure that my ambition will spread; let's just hope that females legs do too Wink

So what about everyone else? Personal targets? Desired nations? Desired locations?! What is your leviathan?
on a separate note, and maybe slightly childish, I'm taking great pride that this thread is the 69th of the forum. YAAS!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 10:19 AM by Broon.)
04-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
wolfpack10 Offline
Winning Lotto Ticket

Espana
RE: The Leviathan
I am similar to the NN article. Trying to capture the India flag. It wasn't necessarily an intended goal, just annoyed by the missed opportunities, though not quite as long, only the past 6 months. It is becoming a focal point out of stubborness. Oh, and I was just living in Toronto, where there is a sizeable population of them.

There has been about a half-dozen missed chances, with varying degrees of likeliness, the closest call was when I got cockblocked by Jim Balsille, creater of the Blackberry company (proverbially). This girl was down, we were going to meet up during the week, then my phone crashed. The only contact info I had for her was BBM, and since I didnt have my USB cord, I didnt have my contact list backed up. I have had MSN messenger for at least a decade, and my contact list has remained the same no matter where I sign-in, anywhere in the world. Yet in this day and age, my BBM pin can remain the same, but my contact list disappears. Huh

Ive moved to Europe now, so I doubt these girls are in abundance as much as back home. Might have to come up with a new goal in the mean time. Maybe a threesome, almost had one during my last weekend home, two African girls, but we didnt have a spot. Or maybe I will aim for some symbolic conquest.
04-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

good thread. 69!

For me, its a goth vampire chick. ive come [no pun] close with psychic/hypno stuff,but an actual goth vampire gal.
04-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vorkuta Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
A genuine Slavic 10.
04-03-2012, 04:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

(04-03-2012, 04:44 AM)FSU Wrote: A genuine Slavic 10.

I assume you have to lead AND take to get one of those.Big GrinHeart
thats where my idea for our own dating/introduction site would be good.
04-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

(04-03-2012, 04:44 AM)FSU Wrote: A genuine Slavic 10.

So badly want this too.
04-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

I've suddenly had an urge to nail an Italian, possibly Spanish woman. Was out in an italian restaurant tonight my hometown which the majority of staff, and many of the customers, were Italian or of Italian descent and they were all incredible. I hear they are compared to shotguns due to their fiery, brutal personalities but there is something so damn attractive about that nation's women!
04-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@planeteater: There is a serious vamp scene in Kiev.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 08:42 AM by Zolo.)
04-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

(04-11-2012, 08:42 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: @planeteater: There is a serious vamp scene in Kiev.

See, now im thinking of making http://www.kiev-vampire-babes.com

04-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Vampire slaying trip, anyone?
04-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Website Find Reply