• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiev VS Bucharest
[-]
  •
Belmontx777 Offline
Stowaway

United States
Kiev VS Bucharest
OK, So I'm planning for a trip in 3 months, I know I want to go to Kiev or Bucharest. This will be my first trip in the Europe. I've been to many countries, but never really in the area. I'm mainly looking for knowledge on the locals and there friendliness. I'm looking at going to bars and clubs, and lots of drinking. Any input would be great. I'm also open to any other places \ Cities around the Area. I'd like to start on Easy mode for my first Euro Run. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2013, 11:11 PM by Belmontx777.)
04-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Kiev VS Bucharest
i havent been to bucharest but kiev is very easy to pick up chicks. it will range on how you look (skin color, etc) but for the most part easy. great nightlife and super hot chicks.

i hear good things for bucharest as well...

really depends what you want to do...
04-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
I had the time of my life in Kiev. Would recommend but I have known Black and East Asian men that complained about having a tough time there.
04-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yes, east europe is racist in general. While it's not a given a "minority" will have a rough time there, the chances are greater. All depends. But if you look good and carry yourself well, you shouldn't have any problems
04-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(04-15-2013, 11:24 PM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: yes, east europe is racist in general. While it's not a given a "minority" will have a rough time there, the chances are greater. All depends. But if you look good and carry yourself well, you shouldn't have any problems

On the contrary I have known a few Latino men who had it easy there, especially in the Ukraine. One had an Arabic kind of look going for him and his name was even Omar but he was from Argentina.

Black and Asian men aren't that well received from what I have experienced and seen for myself.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2013, 02:27 AM by Greatest Gatsby.)
04-16-2013, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(04-16-2013, 02:24 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 11:24 PM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: yes, east europe is racist in general. While it's not a given a "minority" will have a rough time there, the chances are greater. All depends. But if you look good and carry yourself well, you shouldn't have any problems

On the contrary I have known a few Latino men who had it easy there, especially in the Ukraine. One had an Arabic kind of look going for him and his name was even Omar but he was from Argentina.

Black and Asian men aren't that well received from what I have experienced and seen for myself.

what did i say that is different? I should have expanded on the word "minority". The darker the skin color, the less chances you have to hook up. Or unless you are a turk. LOL. Asians won't get much play either unless they have swag and an exotic look
04-16-2013, 02:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(04-16-2013, 02:36 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 02:24 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote:

what did i say that is different? I should have expanded on the word "minority". The darker the skin color, the less chances you have to hook up. Or unless you are a turk. LOL. Asians won't get much play either unless they have swag and an exotic look

My friend who was Latino could pass for a Turk. Depends on what kind of minority but in general, Black and Asian men will struggle a lot. Latino men (Mario Lopez looking kind) will love it.

The Latino guy I am talking about had that particular skin tone with Arabic type of facial features. He enjoyed himself in Kiev.
04-16-2013, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

its like i tell everybody. Yes in general east europe is kinda racist to blacks, arabs, asians, even a little spanish. But those people should only worry if they have no game, dont have style, arent well groomed, etc. Westerners who come to east europe to get pussy because they cant pull any in west europe are in for a bit of a surprise. Yes, their chances of getting buns are much greater in EE but it still takes work/coordination to get it done. In the end, don't worry about what your background is, just worry about lookin/actin sharp once you're there
04-16-2013, 05:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(04-16-2013, 05:08 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: its like i tell everybody. Yes in general east europe is kinda racist to blacks, arabs, asians, even a little spanish. But those people should only worry if they have no game, dont have style, arent well groomed, etc. Westerners who come to east europe to get pussy because they cant pull any in west europe are in for a bit of a surprise. Yes, their chances of getting buns are much greater in EE but it still takes work/coordination to get it done. In the end, don't worry about what your background is, just worry about lookin/actin sharp once you're there

Again, my argument is that Arabs and Latinos generally don't have to worry about the racism, at least not to the extent east asians and black people do.
04-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

Bucharest - better looking women and better nightlife but of course this is subjective
04-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(04-16-2013, 11:24 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 05:08 AM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote: its like i tell everybody. Yes in general east europe is kinda racist to blacks, arabs, asians, even a little spanish. But those people should only worry if they have no game, dont have style, arent well groomed, etc. Westerners who come to east europe to get pussy because they cant pull any in west europe are in for a bit of a surprise. Yes, their chances of getting buns are much greater in EE but it still takes work/coordination to get it done. In the end, don't worry about what your background is, just worry about lookin/actin sharp once you're there

Again, my argument is that Arabs and Latinos generally don't have to worry about the racism, at least not to the extent east asians and black people do.

i disagree. east europe doesnt like arabs....latinos they see as spaniards unless they are like dark dominicans..well i can speak for ukraine, poland, croatia, serbia, czech rep, slovakia,...hungary im not sure i think they are a bit more progressive there...i'm telling you, the darker skin color, the more racism. Just because your friend didnt have a problem is not an indicator. And racism is not something that as soon as you get off the plane, people will be screaming racing chants, looking at u wrong, etc. Those are a bit more on the extremes side
04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(04-16-2013, 11:39 PM)Scopes_on_the_AR Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 11:24 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote:

i disagree. east europe doesnt like arabs....latinos they see as spaniards unless they are like dark dominicans..well i can speak for ukraine, poland, croatia, serbia, czech rep, slovakia,...hungary im not sure i think they are a bit more progressive there...i'm telling you, the darker skin color, the more racism. Just because your friend didnt have a problem is not an indicator. And racism is not something that as soon as you get off the plane, people will be screaming racing chants, looking at u wrong, etc. Those are a bit more on the extremes side

I have known Arabic looking men and South Asian men who have had the time of their lives in their visits to places like Poland and Ukraine. The racism is mostly towards East Asians and Black people. Been there and known men who were Brown and doing quite well for themselves.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2013, 05:28 AM by Greatest Gatsby.)
04-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
steve jabba Offline
Stowaway

Kiev all the way. Crawling with foreigners looking for girls though.
I am a bit of a naughty boy

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog
04-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Greatest Gatsby = Indian Race Troll. I bet!
04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Damn i just called him out on the other thread you beat me to it. The "I'v been told by other credible bloggers that Roosh is a liar" set my IRT senses off.
04-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Find Reply