• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older vs Younger women.
[-]
  •
Misery Offline
Deckhand

Azerbaijan
Older vs Younger women.
The question that im sure many of us have asked multiple times. Is it better to have an older or younger woman, Youthful energy vs matured experience?

So currently I'm juggling a 42 yo Norwegian Milf and a 18 yo Half ruski half azeri girl. Both are quite fun in their different ways. Just to clarify I'm 24 so its not a pedo case with the 18yo.

The funny this is the massive difference on how I have to work them.

For the 18 yo its all about negs and getting her to please me, with the occasional positive reinforcement thrown in. There is still the standard walks along the seaside and going out to typical house parties (with other foreigners of course). She wants desperately to not seem Azeri and her group of friends are one of the few Azeri girl groups that drink solid in public and arent afraid of it.

Advantage - Full of energy and inexperienced but wanting to learn and eager to please. Something just awesome about introducing an 18 yo to how much fun she can have.

Disadvantage- logistics limit how often we can hook up. Knows a few of my friends here which means its hard to game without her finding out.

The 42 yo on the other hand was more interested in trying to know me on "deeper" level which actually was quite funny. Met her at an embassy party. Recently divorced so Im assuming she wanted to get back in the game. She made it clear that I had power issues and she disliked guys with that yet somehow she insisted on taking me home. With her it was more ego feeding/slight teasing eg the whole Mrs Robinson, the graduate line and showing her all guys arent betas like her exhusband.

Advantage - Experience, she knows what she wants and she asks for it. Logistics is brilliant. Also kinda acts like a sugar mama (took me out for a 50 euro meal randomly). Again something fun about "getting seduced".

Disadvantage - Shes hard to game and unfortunately is the Boss of one of the close friends here. Also the whole age thing might not go down well with my group here which is unfortunately is my main source of entertainment.

Anyways, what do you guys prefer, older or younger and why?

04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Older vs Younger women.
Why limit yourself? Variety is the spice of life. Smile
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

well it's like you said, for a good quality fuck, its gonna be the MILF...

for young and juicy piece of ass, it will be the 18 y.o

there is no replacement to fresh youth Smile
04-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
I prefer older women, find a hot piece of ass in her 30s that has a nice waist and those curves, you are set.
04-16-2013, 02:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

OLD
if they are not bitter, as many become with their biological clock ticking because they had no children, or, complaining about the ex. As in your case, she has an emotional luggage. Advantage is if they are over the preggy dream, they are not trying to hook you up. That is the problem when you are close to 40 and sound as Mr Right.

YOUNG
if they have a brain and do not behave as a spoiled brat. Simple as that.

Of course, both should be fit and pretty, some 6-7. Problem is many older are not. Yet, in norway there are a lot of beauties in their 40ies, so I am reconsidering this under 30 rule...
04-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(04-16-2013, 02:27 AM)Greatest Gatsby Wrote: I prefer older women, find a hot piece of ass in her 30s that has a nice waist and those curves, you are set.

x2 on that...low to mid 30's with a tight body, craving hunger for sex, and experience....best a man can get
04-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

LOL mid 30's is younger girls for me ROTFL

On going for older women, think about this. I had a nice piece of ass (literally since it was her and my first anal), a poshy MILF when I was 22. Her daugter was my age, so she could have been 42, 44. She was gorgeous, She lives a block away from here, and now I am 42 and I am scared as hell to see her at her present age...
04-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruxman's post:
  • MasterClasses
Ruxman Offline
Deckhand

Australia
(04-17-2013, 08:15 AM)MasterClasses Wrote: LOL mid 30's is younger girls for me ROTFL

On going for older women, think about this. I had a nice piece of ass (literally since it was her and my first anal), a poshy MILF when I was 22. Her daugter was my age, so she could have been 42, 44. She was gorgeous, She lives a block away from here, and now I am 42 and I am scared as hell to see her at her present age...

That's quite a story. Let it slide, the best type of love is unrequited/unfulfilled love.
How did you posit the idea of anal to a woman who had avoided it her entire sex life? a yes ladder..
04-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yea im with ruxman on this...how did u swing anal on that one??
04-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MasterClasses's post:
  • Rick91
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

(04-17-2013, 12:07 PM)Ruxman Wrote: How did you posit the idea of anal to a woman who had avoided it her entire sex life? a yes ladder..

I have introduced anal to a lot of women. This one, like most divorced in Portugal and some other slow places, had a very boring missionary sex life. I guess oral is something wild enough for them.

After a divorce, they experiment a little. (or a lot!)

I just recently had this 44yo posh lawyer. Divorced from an air force pilot officer... its all posh and money. She never did a blow job, go figure. She was hot for anal on the first night, and only accepted some fingering the 2nd time... then we stopped shagging since I got a younger, skinner 25yo chick that does the whole menu.

Most women do not avoid anal, I think:
a) They had a bad first experience - go and repair, be gentle.
b) Nobody asked before - so why not?
c) They DO NOT WANT, period - conservative dumb ass, this is not the kind of game for me.

Unless it is a stubborn dumb chick with a lot of prejudice, most guys with some charisma can convince them. But few know how to properly introduce the subject or initiate them. Just remember, too much lube is almost enough. Or its a first and last time play.

I really have no idea of any chick that did not do anal or refusing anal... except on swing parties, you do not wanna mess with other men stupidity.
04-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

yea outside of my ex gff (which only gave up the ass because it made me happy), i've only met one chick that craved anal. haha. She literally preferred it over vaginal sex. ahh that was a wild smash

but you're right i suppose. If you ask 10 girls for anal, you may get like 2 or 3. Never hurts to ask that kind of thing
04-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MasterClasses Offline
Deckhand

If I I ask 10 girls for anal, 3 or 4 say yes, 4 or 5 are ok to try or try again, 1 says no or never again. Then again, I deal with more pervy and shy. Or poshy that want to get dirty.

Thing is, on a one nighter, girls will not change habits. I do the "friends with benefits", or "sex with friendship" approach.

04-18-2013, 03:55 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greatest Gatsby's post:
  • MasterClasses
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
I always had a fantasy of getting with that really cute 40 year old single mom.....
04-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Misery's post:
  • MasterClasses
Misery Offline
Deckhand

Azerbaijan
Ive always had a preference for older. First Gf in Highschool was older by 4 years and taught me EVERYTHING about fucking so it kinda gave me a taste for experience. I kinda feel if your bringing x amount of skill to the bedroom, the girl should ideally bring something similar. Plus there's always something about seducing that older woman that just drives me a little crazy.

Hmm with anal i always start teasing them first and if they enjoy it, I suggest we should try it under the whole, lets do something really kinky and dirty. Generally Ive found 1/4 girls will be willing to try it. Most will say no at first but once you start on the whole, guess you arent as fun and open minded as I thought angle they cave in fast.
04-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
(04-18-2013, 05:57 PM)Misery Wrote: Ive always had a preference for older. First Gf in Highschool was older by 4 years and taught me EVERYTHING about fucking so it kinda gave me a taste for experience. I kinda feel if your bringing x amount of skill to the bedroom, the girl should ideally bring something similar. Plus there's always something about seducing that older woman that just drives me a little crazy.

Hmm with anal i always start teasing them first and if they enjoy it, I suggest we should try it under the whole, lets do something really kinky and dirty. Generally Ive found 1/4 girls will be willing to try it. Most will say no at first but once you start on the whole, guess you arent as fun and open minded as I thought angle they cave in fast.

^ now THIS is a man I can sit down and have a drink with
04-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Find Reply