• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your major plans for the future
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your major plans for the future
Anyone got anything big or interesting planned in the next 5 years to decade or so?Careers, places your going to venture or adventures in some dangerous exotic shithole? Hell even a hobby your thinking of taking up or have.

My 3 main things.

Become best fighter i can over course of 3 years in SEA. Then evaluate where to take it.

I want to live and travel in Central America. I hear some countries in that part of the continent have potential to match Peru in terms of easiness and probably better quality too.

Considering something dangerous. Perhaps Papua New Guinea.

Anyone got any interesting plans?
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013, 07:21 AM by Rick91.)
04-23-2013, 06:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Your major plans for the future
Everything is on hold for me at the moment due to unforseen circumstances. Otherwise I'd be in Bangkok right now balls deep in some Asian vagina. Hopefully within the next couple of months.

Shouldn't you be away by now?
04-23-2013, 06:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
4 more days left of work. Weekend with mates and family. Then off to London on the monday. It wil have been a year exactly since Peru or any other travels when i arrive on the wednesday. I'v had 3 bangs in that entire time so it will be time to do some serious making up for it.

Caught 2 flags, italian and finnish, plus took down a proper munter and learned i never want to be stranded in a village with the only access to pussy being once every 2 weeks. Being in a situation like that just rots you the only growth you experience is the amount of time you spend wanking. As far i'm concerned my real adult life starts in about 8 days.
04-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Bust my ass in Middle East for 2-4 years and buy some rental properties back in the states for passive income.

04-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
Ya I have some.

1. Score an Italian flag, Danish flag, and Norwegian flag.
2. Get them gains.
3. Start my own network to help me out with the travels (hope this forum would do it).
4. Get laid like a boss in Southern California, haven't been able to do that, place is so tough.
5. Go back to Minnesota where I was able to score like a boss.
04-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(04-23-2013, 06:52 AM)Rick91 Wrote: 4 more days left of work. Weekend with mates and family. Then off to London on the monday. It wil have been a year exactly since Peru or any other travels when i arrive on the wednesday. I'v had 3 bangs in that entire time so it will be time to do some serious making up for it.

Caught 2 flags, italian and finnish, plus took down a proper munter and learned i never want to be stranded in a village with the only access to pussy being once every 2 weeks. Being in a situation like that just rots you the only growth you experience is the amount of time you spend wanking. As far i'm concerned my real adult life starts in about 8 days.

You lucky bastard. I planned to be in BKK right about now (wanted to wait until Sonkgran was finished as couldn't be fucked with it) but I don't know when I'll able to go now, hopefully soon. You're going to love it. You been pipelining? Got a ton of birds on Line and Whatsapp messaging me every day but I'm gonna run out steam before I even get there at this rate as I'm bored making shit small talk with them.

How did you get Italian and Finnish flags in your wee village then? I almost got the Nicaragua flag a couple of weeks ago after taking a solo trip to the local pub because I was bored, that was a very unexpected and strange night but it was just an 'almost' as after we jumped into her bed she started acting strange and freaked me out so I decided to leave. Undecided
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013, 11:34 AM by RockingForever.)
04-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
get my first flag when i turn 18 or even sooner like 17 Smile. im thinking somewhere in scandanavia although i have a thing for czech girls. in reality i will probably end up losing my virginity here in the states Sad
04-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
(04-23-2013, 11:32 AM)RockingForever Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 06:52 AM)Rick91 Wrote: 4 more days left of work. Weekend with mates and family. Then off to London on the monday. It wil have been a year exactly since Peru or any other travels when i arrive on the wednesday. I'v had 3 bangs in that entire time so it will be time to do some serious making up for it.

You lucky bastard. I planned to be in BKK right about now (wanted to wait until Sonkgran was finished as couldn't be fucked with it) but I don't know when I'll able to go now, hopefully soon. You're going to love it. You been pipelining? Got a ton of birds on Line and Whatsapp messaging me every day but I'm gonna run out steam before I even get there at this rate as I'm bored making shit small talk with them.

How did you get Italian and Finnish flags in your wee village then? Undecided

Got the flags in the nearest city.

Was using whatsapp and TF but ran out of steam months ago. When I actually get there i plan on meeting 2-3 chicks a week through it maybe more if they're extremely DTF which i found a couple of the mature ones seem to be. I'm in no rush so i'm taking it easy with the online thing I don't want to sicken myself of it.

I will likely shore in sleazy sukhumvit during the weeknights then venture into RCA and the like during the weekends. Overall i will just do what i want to. I want to explore all sides of it, from shoring, to middle class students to perhaps hi-so girls. All this while training like an athlete and fighting as often as i can.

04-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(04-23-2013, 11:10 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Got the flags in the nearest city.

Was using whatsapp and TF but ran out of steam months ago. When I actually get there i plan on meeting 2-3 chicks a week through it maybe more if they're extremely DTF which i found a couple of the mature ones seem to be. I'm in no rush so i'm taking it easy with the online thing I don't want to sicken myself of it.

I will likely shore in sleazy sukhumvit during the weeknights then venture into RCA and the like during the weekends. Overall i will just do what i want to. I want to explore all sides of it, from shoring, to middle class students to perhaps hi-so girls. All this while training like an athlete and fighting as often as i can.

I reckon you'll love the after hour clubs in Suk. Can see you being a regular at Insomnia.

I need to escape from here because it's driving me mad. Bored out my mind with the same old shit week in week out.

04-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah Insomnia or Insanity i think it's called now is probably the first place i'm going to go. Just checked out some of their pic galleries seems like a lot of fun.

Just checked out a nightlife guide that just covered sukhumvit and just in that one district there seems to always be something happening. Can't wait to explore. I just hope i catch the yellow fever.
04-24-2013, 03:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Got a link to the nightlife guide?

If it's Sukhumvit Psycho / Sukhumvit Entertainment you don't need to bother. And yeah Sukhumvit is huge, it's the longest road in the world and runs all the way to the Cambodia border. Even the main tourist / business / night life area is quite vast and there's something on every night. Don't do what most of the folk over on Roosh V seem to do and spend all your time around Nana / Cowboy though, grim!

Some good Bangkok websites are...

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/
Ignore the fact the site looks like shit, he's been writing about Bangkoks underbelly, naughty nightlife and more on a weekly basis for 12 years now! Just scroll down and pick some articles to read, 2 weeks ago he wrote one called 'Where Are All The Ladies At' and looks at the best looking gogo girls in BKK.

http://www.kohspot.com/
Has a lot of bar and club reviews. Websites a bit shit these days though. At the top of the page you might not even notice it there's a 'explore Bangkok' button, click that and it'll bring a drop down menu where you can pick different areas and see a map of all the places they've reviewed.

http://www.davetheravebangkok.com/
All about the gogo bars if it interests you.

http://gotbangkok.com/
New BKK City guide. Could be alright when it gets going.

Sites about living in Thailand / nightlife / women...

http://www.livingthai.org/
The most popular site on the net for info on Thailand for men basically.

http://www.kingsofthailand.com/
Women, partying, rock and rolling.

http://stayinginthailand.com/
Living, making money, nightlife, women etc.
04-24-2013, 05:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Rick, I'll def meet up with u in Bangkok if you want. I'm going back to Hanoi next weekend and then to Talau Malaysia for scuba diving, but next time I have to reset my China visa, I'll probably hit BKK.
04-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • G_global
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Cool
04-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Find Reply