• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bangkok is being a cunt/ changing my ways
[-] The following 2 users Like Rick91's post:
  • 007 Game, deb auchery
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Bangkok is being a cunt/ changing my ways
So far I'v only gone to after hour dodgy whore clubs in Thailand and have sickened myself off them. I'v fucked 4 chicks going out maybe 6 times or 7 times but the quality has not been great and I'm fairly certain the hottest one was a post op ladyboy.

I also don't find insanity that easy to pull from. Like I had to bust my ass to find a girl that wasn't hardcore into money. My expectations were too high from what I read at rvf and what I experienced in Peru. I actually prefer dealing with western girls in terms of dealing with proper hookers. Demoralising as fuck when you think you have found a good one only for it to turn to shit at the last moment. Massive difference in dealing with Bricheras in Peru and actual prostitues here.

I guess Thai friendly, KS road and normal clubs are on the menu. In terms of nightlife I'm saying Peru is easier at the moment from what I'v seen but I'v seen very little yet. Plus I'm seeing ladyboys everywhere now.

Got to get my shit together. Nearly fainted in training Muay Thai after doing 10 liquid shits beforehand from some dodgy street food. Also become lazy as fuck in regards to everything. I think I was so on point in Peru because I knew my time was limited at 30 days.

My diet, training, language skills and effort put into find normal bangable girls are getting a serious seeing to starting right now.
05-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Bangkok is being a cunt/ changing my ways
i've never been to thailand but assumed it would be like you described. tough luck on the lady boys bro...keep your head up
05-17-2013, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Get to Philippines man. You can bang cute young non hookers all day.
05-17-2013, 02:27 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Dash
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Be in the Philippines in about 3 and a half months.
05-17-2013, 02:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-17-2013, 02:37 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Be in the Philippines in about 3 and a half months.

Pipeline Cupid starting in about 1 month.

Save every girl's info and organize it and you will be swimming in poosy.

05-17-2013, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

LOL. Big Grin

I told you half the folk over on Roosh V were talking shit about Insomnia being the club to end all clubs and how you could just roll up, pick any girl, and take her home without paying and not get any drama. Pure fantasy. They're all slipping the girls 'taxi money' in the morning or just flat our refusing to pay / playing dumb or fucking the ugly girls that weren't going to find a paying customer anyway. But it's a better story if you say you got a freebie of a stunner because you're just so damn handsome, cool and have tight game.

Unlucky on the ladyboy. Think I'd want to chop my cock off if that happened.

What problems you had with the whores so far then, any big drama or is it just asking you for cash?

Get away from Insanity and all these other whore clubs on Sukhumvit and go out to some Thai clubs and hit up Thai friendly.

Kowsan road isn't really a great choice either, the majority of girls you'll find in the main farang clubs are hookers there too. There's a few places close bye that are Thai orientated where you might have some luck but wouldn't count on it.

How much money you spent so far?
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 03:29 AM by RockingForever.)
05-17-2013, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(05-17-2013, 12:55 AM)Rick91 Wrote: So far I'v only gone to after hour dodgy whore clubs in Thailand and have sickened myself off them. I'v fucked 4 chicks going out maybe 6 times or 7 times but the quality has not been great and I'm fairly certain the hottest one was a post op ladyboy.

I also don't find insanity that easy to pull from. Like I had to bust my ass to find a girl that wasn't hardcore into money. My expectations were too high from what I read at rvf and what I experienced in Peru. I actually prefer dealing with western girls in terms of dealing with proper hookers. Demoralising as fuck when you think you have found a good one only for it to turn to shit at the last moment. Massive difference in dealing with Bricheras in Peru and actual prostitues here.

I guess Thai friendly, KS road and normal clubs are on the menu. In terms of nightlife I'm saying Peru is easier at the moment from what I'v seen but I'v seen very little yet. Plus I'm seeing ladyboys everywhere now.

Got to get my shit together. Nearly fainted in training Muay Thai after doing 10 liquid shits beforehand from some dodgy street food. Also become lazy as fuck in regards to everything. I think I was so on point in Peru because I knew my time was limited at 30 days.

My diet, training, language skills and effort put into find normal bangable girls are getting a serious seeing to starting right now.

Haha Smile

Laziness, liquid shits, and ladyboys. Sounds like a great name for a Thailand travel book. Sounds like my life minus the the chicks with dicks.

I've become a lazy bastard(even more of) in Ukraine, I spent more time drinking coffee than working.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 03:58 AM by deb auchery.)
05-17-2013, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-17-2013, 03:28 AM)RockingForever Wrote: LOL. Big Grin

I told you half the folk over on Roosh V were talking shit about Insomnia being the club to end all clubs and how you could just roll up, pick any girl, and take her home without paying and not get any drama. Pure fantasy. They're all slipping the girls 'taxi money' in the morning or just flat our refusing to pay / playing dumb or fucking the ugly girls that weren't going to find a paying customer anyway. But it's a better story if you say you got a freebie of a stunner because you're just so damn handsome, cool and have tight game.

Lol at thinking one couldnt roll up to Insomnia and pickup a girl without spending money or having drama. Pure fantasy?!? The only fantasy is someone thinking it cant and doesnt happen. Thats nothing new for a decent looking young guy in LA or SEA. My advice....

1) Dress better
2) Hit the gym
3) Improve Your Game

05-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

My advice to you is to stop thinking you're a legend in your own mind and talking shit on the internet. You've been caught out time and time again and yet you still never learn.

Like anyone would listen to your advice anyway.

I'm not saying you can't ever pick up a pro and take her home for free, I've done it myself, but to the guys that are claiming they go there every night and pick up the hottest girls in the clubs for free without any drama...those guys are exaggerating or talking shit. Most hookers don't fuck for free and they cause loads of drama if you try and pull that stunt.

LOL @ dress better. You wear baseball caps, take your own advice.
05-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-17-2013, 09:30 AM)RockingForever Wrote: My advice to you is to stop thinking you're a legend in your own mind and talking shit on the internet. You've been caught out time and time again and yet you still never learn.

Like anyone would listen to your advice anyway.

I'm not saying you can't ever pick up a pro and take her home for free, I've done it myself, but to the guys that are claiming they go there every night and pick up the hottest girls in the clubs for free without any drama...those guys are exaggerating or talking shit. Most hookers don't fuck for free and they cause loads of drama if you try and pull that stunt.

LOL @ dress better. You wear baseball caps, take your own advice.

Lmao

Im normal guy. Only in your head do I think I am a legend.

Now if I start smashing celebrities and hb8+ every week. Then my ego might inflate alittle bit. Needless to say, im not gonna hold my breath.

The only person I talk shit to on the internet is your phaggot ass that everyone thinks is a negative hater. Good job buddy. (which ill continue to do by the way)

And let me guess, people listen to your advice?!?! Lmao

I dont recall any guy saying he is able to go to ANY club and pick up the HOTTEST girls every night. (another thing you have made up in your mind) And the btw when did you become an expert or get alot experience dealing and fucking pros?!? Dodgy Thought that disgusted you? One time (if that) doesnt make you an authority on the subject.

I could wear anything and pick up chicks. So I wear what ever the fuck I want. You on the other hand, might not have that luxury.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 12:19 PM by Dash.)
05-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

Just reaffirms my belief that the good things in life take work. As much as we ridicule western women, and rightfully so, once you do find the quality ones they are quite the prize. Don't know about the rest of the people here but I never got the point of going to a country just because the women are easy, there is always a catch. I live in California, one of the toughest areas of the USA to pull in. Lots of pretty looking girls, high bitch shields, and high cost of living but man it is worth it when you have that suntanned California girl hopping on your dick.

You aren't the first guy I have heard about this story from about Thailand. Two people I know went and reported the similar things.
05-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
At the moment I am just looking to fuck.

So id rather not deal with dates, bitch shields, pretentious, chicks.

ie I want the easiest chicks. to top off the Philippines, filipinas are some of the most nicest, humble, down to earth chicks ive ever met.

05-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes iliekmilk's post:
  • deb auchery
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-17-2013, 01:39 PM)Dash Wrote: At the moment I am just looking to fuck.

So id rather not deal with dates, bitch shields, pretentious, chicks.

ie I want the easiest chicks. to top off the Philippines, filipinas are some of the most nicest, humble, down to earth chicks ive ever met.

The Philippines (this is a personal picture which I took in Bacolod City)

[Image: d31oeDR.jpg]

Thailand

[Image: settling-down-in-chiang-mai-thailand-L-frCrL_.jpeg]

It's not even a contest, yes the Philippines has easier pussy but dude it's a SHITHOLE.

I say OP should just stick it out and either go up north or down south to the islands and try his luck there.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 01:58 PM by iliekmilk.)
05-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
You must dont know about Makati, Greenbelt, The Fort, Global City, Resort Worlds, etc. About the furthest thing from a shithole I can think of.

Makati - Palm trees / La Style

Global City - NYC like

Resorts World / Pasay - Vegas like

Outside of the drive from the airport, you can stay in ultra high end places in Manila and never have to look or step foot in anything like that picture.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 02:08 PM by Dash.)
05-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-17-2013, 02:02 PM)Dash Wrote: You must dont know about Makati, Greenbelt, The Fort, Global City, Resort Worlds, etc. About the furthest thing from a shithole I can think of.

Been there and done that.. you are talking about Makati yet your budget is 1,500 can you afford it?

Prices in Makati were equivalent to an american city when I was there.

Bangkok is better even at a high level and cheaper too.

The pictures I showed you are displaying the EVERYDAY life of the normal resident of each country, don't try to persuade me into thinking that your beloved Phills has better infrastructure than Thailand, It's not even fair to compare both.

Just face it.. It's a shithole

And to live in those places you mentioned and have the same lifestyle you can achieve in Bangkok for $2,500 a month you will spent 2 times as much in the Philippines. Maybe even 3 times as much depending on the low quality bum with a vagina attached to her which you have to feed every time you go out.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 02:14 PM by iliekmilk.)
05-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Find Reply