Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bangkok is being a cunt/ changing my ways
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Bangkok is being a cunt/ changing my ways
I have pics of the bird I was with that I took in my room this morning but I'm not posting them for obvious reasons.

Can maybe try and get some cheeky street snaps when out and about at some point if I remember.
09-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DarkTriad Offline
Banned

[Image: IMG_4555.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4584.jpg]

[Image: Thai%20Girls%20Short%20Skirts.jpg]

[Image: thai-schoolgirl.jpg]

I'd love to fuck a thai girl in her uni uniform...
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2013, 01:32 AM by DarkTriad.)
09-14-2013, 01:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I had to settle for BJ in her uniform then took the uniform off to have sex but sex was a no go because she was so tight I could not get my dick inside her, even one finger was a struggle.

I never believe women when they say they are a virgin but everything says this one was, totally inexperienced and had no idea what to do even when I'd put her hand on my cock ("I don't know what i'm supposed to do"), huge hairy jungle muff, tight as shit and in pain with just a finger.

I have this other bird on LINE who is always posting pics of her in the uniform and she looks incredible. Long legs, short skirt, low cup top. I need to meet up with her and request she wears it.
09-14-2013, 03:09 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes friheten's post:
  • JayJuanGee
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Bumping this Bangkok thread I've been reading in it. Will settle for a few months in bkk. I love to travel but are tired of some parts of it and I also need to be online to much to make it work. Went out two nights in bkk before I went out to the Islands and meet regular chich both nights in Climax so it's not true it's only hookers in those places. First girl was really drunk and puked and passed out when we got to my place and needed to leave for work when she woke up. But been texting with her so got her waiting for me when I'm there. Love the personality's of Thai girls and also their smiles it's really attractive. But the Filipinas are hotter. The other girl didn't have ID so couldn't take her to my room. Been stoned last 10 days or something and it really kills my energy and ability to game. Staying with my cousin and her friend now in Phuket in one nicer resort.

Will take the bus to KL and get the visa then fly in to bkk. Found an apartment five minutes to the skytrain with kitchen for 20.000/baht. Hope it looks as good as on the pictures. The quality on TF is better then on FC imo. However I did the mistake again to meet someone who is not slim. Will only messages the hottest chicks. Had another girl who wanted to meet who looked really good but I didn't know where to meet her so asked her to decide where and she said some place 1.5h away.

Will try to get a harem of 3-5 girls I really like. And focus on someother things in life instead. Like gain some weight and learn some Thai. Will be really good to have a kitchen been eating in restaurants about nine months in 2013... It's a really big breakfast at this place but all I have is toasted bread and cheese. Fells really good actually. Landing in Bangkok after Manila was like another world.
01-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Find Reply