• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budget for Buenos Aires?
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
Budget for Buenos Aires?
What's the average amount of moolah required to enjoy this city for a few months? rental, food, going out, gym etc..
05-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Budget for Buenos Aires?
No personal experience with BsAs, but if I had to guess....

Bare minimum

1,000-1,500

Decent amount

2,000-2,500

Good Amount

3,000-4,000

*figures are in USD*

05-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-20-2013, 12:53 PM)Dash Wrote: No personal experience with BsAs, but if I had to guess....

Bare minimum

1,000-1,500

Decent amount

2,000-2,500

Good Amount

3,000-4,000

*figures are in USD*

really? so it's cheap... Is it true what people at the RVF say about girls not wanting to put out?
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2013, 01:04 PM by iliekmilk.)
05-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Hidden Gems
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-20-2013, 01:03 PM)Fel Wrote: really? so it's cheap... Is it true what people at the RVF say about girls not wanting to put out?

Its all relative.

Cheap for me is being able to eat out and party almost every night with rent included at 1,000-1,500 dollars. (I wouldnt think I could do that in BsAs on that budget) To others maybe 3,000 is cheap.

This is pure speculation and opinion but I think generally speaking, Argie girls (middle - upper class) are not as DTF on the same night as other places. Which is evident by all the guys going there and complaining about not pulling ass in the main posh / tourist areas.

With that said, I am 100% certain guys can be getting laid every night by going to the more poorer areas to the clubs that play reggeatton and cumbia with the girls dressed like pure skanks grinding their ass and poosy on dudes.

There is some risk to this though as you will stand out like a mother fucker (assuming your white) and are at a slight risk of getting robbed when you leave.

Since I am not sure about the quality in these type clubs I think it is best to day game in that area / barrio and get a cute / sexy chick to go to the club with you.

With that said though, I dont think that is for you. You dont seem to like the rough / gritty places.

If I was you id skip Argentina all together. The ROI is just not good if you stick to the main areas.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2013, 02:48 PM by Dash.)
05-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Is Korea like this?

Cheap for me is being able to eat out and party almost every night with rent included at 1,000-1,500 dollars. (I wouldnt think I could do that in BsAs on that budget) To others maybe 3,000 is cheap.

05-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
iliekmilk Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(05-20-2013, 02:44 PM)Dash Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 01:03 PM)Fel Wrote: really? so it's cheap... Is it true what people at the RVF say about girls not wanting to put out?

Its all relative.

This is pure speculation and opinion but I think generally speaking, Argie girls (middle - upper class) are not as DTF on the same night as other places. Which is evident by all the guys going there and complaining about not pulling ass in the main posh / tourist areas.

With that said, I am 100% certain guys can be getting laid every night by going to the more poorer areas to the clubs that play reggeatton and cumbia with the girls dressed like pure skanks grinding their ass and poosy on dudes.

There is some risk to this though as you will stand out like a mother fucker (assuming your white) and are at a slight risk of getting robbed when you leave.

Since I am not sure about the quality in these type clubs I think it is best to day game in that area / barrio and get a cute / sexy chick to go to the club with you.

With that said though, I dont think that is for you. You dont seem to like the rough / gritty places.

If I was you id skip Argentina all together. The ROI is just not good if you stick to the main areas.

There's a difference between shit holes and gritty places...
I spent a majority of my life in NYC which is as gritty and rough as a place can be depending on your reality when living there, but is definitely not a shit hole. I don't want to jump in a plane and go across the world to be stuck in a undesirable place.

PS. There's also a big difference in being in a rough neighborhood in Buenos Aires and being in a shit hole like Dumaguette in the Philippines, they don't relate to each other. Wink

But you might be right on the ROI, honestly it seems like BA might be too expensive for me right now.. I'm only going to have about 2,500 a month for this trip for 4-6 months and I might end up finding myself in a tight budget down there.

I guess is best to stick with SE Asia until I can scale up my income.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2013, 03:51 PM by iliekmilk.)
05-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

I have heard that it is actually Argentina that has some of the best looking women in South America, on average. Lots of European mixes there who don't have much native ancestry. My friend wen there for study abroad and said he was surprised to find that some areas had so many women who looked Nordic in them. From what a lot of people write, it seems to be a tough area of the world to score in. One of my main interests when it comes to South America is Argentina, home of Messi!
05-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(05-20-2013, 03:40 PM)Fel Wrote: There's a difference between shit holes and gritty places...
I spent a majority of my life in NYC which is as gritty and rough as a place can be depending on your reality when living there, but is definitely not a shit hole. I don't want to jump in a plane and go across the world to be stuck in a undesirable place.

There are also similarities between rough/gritty places and shitholes. Which include poor/low income people, older/under developed infrastructure, dirty, higher crime etc. I would classify certain ghettos and areas in NYC as shitholes.

For the record, what is an undesirable place for you?

For me, hmmm....

1) Shit nightlife
2) Hard / Non DTF girls
3) Ugly girls
4) No cool things to see / do

Quote:PS. There's also a big difference in being in a rough neighborhood in Buenos Aires and being in a shit hole like Dumaguette in the Philippines, they don't relate to each other. Wink

Id rather be relaxing on the Rizal Blvd. overlooking the ocean than in some ghetto project area of BsAs. Then after finishing my lunch go do some world class diving or swimming at a waterfall. Then coming home and having harem of girls I can call all up and fuck. Wink To each his own though.

[Image: Dumaguete.jpg]

[Image: villacarton18.jpg]

Quote:But you might be right on the ROI, honestly it seems like BA might be too expensive for me right now.. I'm only going to have about 2,500 a month for this trip for 4-6 months and I might end up finding myself in a tight budget down there.

I guess is best to stick with SE Asia until I can scale up my income.

Switch things up and go to Colombia or somewhere in LA.

(05-20-2013, 03:28 PM)G_global Wrote: Is Korea like this?

Korea is expensive atleast for me.

I always spend like 60-100 dollars when I go out at night (properly).

10+ dollar club entrance fees

4+ dollar beers

6+ dollar cocktails

And I dont even go to high end places.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2013, 04:49 PM by Dash.)
05-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You can do BA on 2,500 per month but it's more expensive than places like Bolivia, Peru, Colombia etc. I can't really recommend the place for women or nightlife or anything else as I didn't like it much. Spent 2 weeks there over Xmas and NY period and wish I hadn't pre-booked accommodation so I could have left after a few days.

Nightlife goes on 7 days a week and all night, clubs don't get busy till 2am and go on to 11am the next day...not sure how anyone manages to work or anything. Fuck up the following day totally.

Clubs weren't great. Only one I enjoyed was Pacha on NYE and only because I was smashed on cocaine and booze and spent the night kissing and dancing with a sexy Argie chick called Augustina (who I lost on the way out the club and ended up on a 3 day coke binge with a fat and butch English girl instead Sad) and apart from that the nightlife was uneventful and had no success with the girls.

No one I met was having much luck. One guy I knew who is a model managed to fuck an ugly girl and finger some other quite good looking girl but even that took multiple dates and him having to go to her house for dinner with her mum.

I thought Korea was cheap. Doesn't seem that cheap.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2013, 01:44 AM by RockingForever.)
05-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Korea was cheaper when the dollar was stronger in relation to the Won. compared to 2007 everything is 50% more right now.
05-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Find Reply